Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol  11 million in assets are exempt :lol:  

The taxes in USA are fucked up, I know we all think they pay less facts are they really don't 

You didn't read it did you?

:lol:

No worries.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You didn't read it did you?

No worries.

Yes I did :dunno: what did I miss

Joe Biden’s proposal is a Canadian-style capital gains tax upon death on any increase in the value of U.S. holdings from the time of purchase, at rates of up to 39 per cent of the gains

For estates valued at more than the exemption threshold, the tax rates on the excess amount are as high as 40 per cent. For a Canadian, this means there would be no U.S. estate tax on any U.S. properties, stocks or other holdings if the total estate is worth less than US$11,580,000.

I'm not in your class of property owing :lol: 

If the Provinces all have control over when the economy opens within their borders, how could the Federal government have much to do with the economy of the country :dunno: 

Donny Trump says he built the greatest economy in the world, yet he can't say whether a State can open or not :dunno: to me that says he has little to do with any of it.

makes you wonder about these claims 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Feds to pay up on increase wages for essential workers across Canada - Doug is lucky as his previous offer is now 3/4 covered by Feds

Justin just sent my kid a check for 2k.

Go Justin.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Justin just sent my kid a check for 2k.

Go Justin.

yeah but your kids, grandkids will be paying for the hand outs

11 hours ago, toslow said:

yeah but your kids, grandkids will be paying for the hand outs

The alternative would be much worse for our grandchildren 

Many businesses would simply die and go away if not for this 'hand out' 

Theft would be rampant if hand outs to the citizens didn't happen - AC's kid is shady :lol: 

Debt is a natural occurrence in all Countries Governments - seems the ones with the most debt are the leaders (USA) wonder how that works :dunno:

Even with all this free money Trudeau's debt isn't as large as Mulroney's yet :lol: and just passed Harper's

He's number 2 now 

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The alternative would be much worse for our grandchildren 

Many businesses would simply die and go away if not for this 'hand out' 

Theft would be rampant if hand outs to the citizens didn't happen - AC's kid is shady :lol: 

Debt is a natural occurrence in all Countries Governments - seems the ones with the most debt are the leaders (USA) wonder how that works :dunno:

Even with all this free money Trudeau's debt isn't as large as Mulroney's yet :lol: and just passed Harper's

He's number 2 now 

Unemployment just surpassed 13%.

Is the budget still gonna balance itself?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He's number 2 now 

Truefail Jr.  inherited zero historic unprecedented deficits unlike Mulroney you complete fucking retard.

Harper had minority governments and ran deficits the Libs and NDP demanded and then came 2008 you even bigger fucking retard. 

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau inherited zero historic unprecedented debt unlike Mulroney you complete fucking retard.

Harper had minority governments and ran deficits the Libs and NDP demanded and then came 2008 you even bigger fucking retard. 

:lol:  ONEWAY says what?

we have a minority now :dunno:  Scheer is on tv everyday saying we need to give more money out, Truduea keeps getting it wrong 

Are you saying this is a conservative problem? 

And Mulroney added 400% to the debt in 8 years -  that had nothing to do with PET 

Oddly enough Reagan had the same results of massive spending 

do you see a trend?

Clinton and Cretien run surpluses 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we have a minority now :dunno:  Scheer is on tv everyday saying we need to give more money out, Truduea keeps getting it wrong 

And Mulroney added 400% to the debt in 8 years -  that had nothing to do with PET 

do you see a trend?

There's that Failmath again.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

do you see a trend?

It had everything to do with PET. If you can't admit that you are the dumbest person to ever walk upright. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why does our economy seem to mirror the USA (and the world) 

I wait for your wisdom

name a time other than under Truefail Sr. (I named both of them after you) in the entire history of Canada that national spending has increased 300% in a 10 year span. Go.