Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

for IRV

The Stock Market and Businesses

For individual businesses, stock market changes can impact finances in a number of ways: first, through consumer spending and second, through company investment into capital.

The increased consumer spending that’s seen during stock market growth translates to increased revenue for companies that sell goods and services in these growing markets. This environment leads to increased confidence in the stock market, and as seen above, consumer confidence is an indicator of additional positive performance. Likewise, when the stock market is falling, consumers are less confident and choose to save rather than spend; thus, company revenue will decrease, especially in the cases of luxury or non-essential goods and services, which are the first to be cut when stock prices drop.

17,944.06 +18.70 (0.10%)

Feb. 20, 4:20 p.m. EST 

should hit 18k today maybe Monday - Canadian Businesses are do great 

Good thing Trudope gave the poor struggling Loblaws corp 12 Million dollars to purchase new fridges or else they could have went under! :wacko:

Loblaw profit rises as e-commerce revenue nearly doubles to hit $1 billion

The picture in the fourth quarter was $254 million in profit attributable to shareholders, a $28 million increase from the same period in 2018. 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/retail-marketing/loblaw-profit-rises-on-booming-e-commerce-but-misses-expectations

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Good thing Trudope gave the poor struggling Loblaws corp 12 Million dollars to purchase new fridges or else they could have went under! :wacko:

Loblaw profit rises as e-commerce revenue nearly doubles to hit $1 billion

The picture in the fourth quarter was $254 million in profit attributable to shareholders, a $28 million increase from the same period in 2018. 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/retail-marketing/loblaw-profit-rises-on-booming-e-commerce-but-misses-expectations

Good to see massive Profits for Canada, haven't seen this in over a decade - Loblaw employs 100 thousands Canadian and you are worried about a few million?

the goal of CPC is for businesses to thrive and make huge profits - what goal hasn't been met :dunno:

Edited by 1trailmaker

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

for IRV

The Stock Market and Businesses

For individual businesses, stock market changes can impact finances in a number of ways: first, through consumer spending and second, through company investment into capital.

The increased consumer spending that’s seen during stock market growth translates to increased revenue for companies that sell goods and services in these growing markets. This environment leads to increased confidence in the stock market, and as seen above, consumer confidence is an indicator of additional positive performance. Likewise, when the stock market is falling, consumers are less confident and choose to save rather than spend; thus, company revenue will decrease, especially in the cases of luxury or non-essential goods and services, which are the first to be cut when stock prices drop.

17,944.06 +18.70 (0.10%)

Feb. 20, 4:20 p.m. EST 

should hit 18k today maybe Monday - Canadian Businesses are do great 

Wow.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Good to see massive Profits for Canada, haven't seen this in over a decade - Loblaw employs 100 thousands Canadian and you are worried about a few million?

the goal of CPC is for businesses to thrive and make huge profits - what goal hasn't been met :dunno:

Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds, Fail. :crazy:

stupid7.jpg

47 minutes ago, irv said:

Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds, Fail. :crazy:

stupid7.jpg

your new political goals are

CBC funding

Beer in corner stores

worrying about a few million over 100's of thousands of employees is amazing how narrow your views are getting..

Billion dollar companies get breaks all the time IRV - some don't pay any property tax, some get tax breaks for years to open up.   

You should look into all of these instead of headlines in POST MILLENNIAL :lol: 

its like  you debt post that only speaks of one side of the debt 

you are stilll a riot IRV very entertaining 

The two above goals are the only ones spewed daily by FAR RIGHT - pretty strange really 

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

I'm surprised the Ontario Forum hasn't been yanked, every fn day it's the same window lickin fn retard drivin everybody outta here

What a fn embarrassment

Really tinker is it fucking guys posting private info,  name calling, pure harassment over an opion and or posting facts.....

I am not the asshole here but can point them out if you wish....

Let me know when I start name calling and posting private info or trying to get someone fire - real douche bags do this not me

carry on angry Tinker  maybe you too believe good stock markets have nothing to do with an economy :dunno:  

we have two thread not started by me that we post in, how the fuck it this chasing people away?

Edited by 1trailmaker

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Really tinker is it fucking guys posting private info,  name calling, pure harassment over an opion and or posting facts.....

I am not the asshole here but can point them out if you wish....

Let me know when I start name calling and posting private info or trying to get someone fire - real douche bags do this not me

carry on angry Tinker  maybe you too believe good stock markets have nothing to do with an economy :dunno:  

we have two thread not started by me that we post in, how the fuck it this chasing people away?

You're just a troll.:lol:

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

no doubt some Provinces haven't got things moving, Alberta continues its down turn, their politics have brought this one it seems.

Ontario not so much from your article... Ontario booming

The health of Canadian consumers depends to some degree on where you look. In 2019, Ontario and Quebec saw retail-sales growth of 2.8 per cent and 1.9 per cent, respectively. Those provinces also registered the strongest job creation last year, in raw numbers.

But the view is decidedly weaker in provinces whose fortunes are more closely tied to commodity prices. While Alberta improved from 2018’s 2-per-cent drop, retail sales still declined 0.9 per cent last year, Statscan said. Saskatchewan and Newfoundland and Labrador also posted declines for the second consecutive year.

There were, however, some positive signs. E-commerce sales grew by 22 per cent in 2019, while most retail categories experienced growth in December, including clothing and health-related stores.

What should the Federal government do to increase the poor showing in Alberta, Sask, Newfoundland>  Since their Provincial governments can't do anything it seems except blame Trudeau - even knowing Alberta has been falling for a decade

3 hours ago, irv said:

Imagine that! Trail to the rescue of Trudope yet again. :lol:

pointing out Alberta is failing and Ontario continues to grow isn't defending Trudeau - its just facts IRV you clearly have no interest in any of them

What can the Premier of Alberta do to get his province moving?  complain about Trudeau seems to be the answer 

do you see anything wrong wit this? or in your opinion Premiers are not responsible for their province?  

This ONEWAY stuff is hilarious 

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

pointing out Alberta is failing and Ontario continues to grow isn't defending Trudeau - its just facts IRV you clearly have no interest in any of them

What can the Premier of Alberta do to get his province moving?  complain about Trudeau seems to be the answer 

do you see anything wrong wit this? or in your opinion Premiers are not responsible for their province?  

This ONEWAY stuff is hilarious 

Alberta is pointing out the hypocrisy Trudeau has for the QC concrete companies.

Are you to dumb to be blind?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Alberta is pointing out the hypocrisy Trudeau has for the QC concrete companies.

Are you to dumb to be blind?

? Alberta is losing jobs - do you have different information?

Their economy isn't the best right now - is there different stats out there

Ontario doing well 

pretty sure that is dean on

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

? Alberta is losing jobs - do you have different information?

Their economy isn't the best right now - is there different stats out there

Ontario doing well 

pretty sure that is dean on

I'm just pointing out Trudeau's hypocrisy.

Swoosh.

Post Millennial ONEWAY reporting now spewing hate for USA too.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/the-democrats-will-lose-in-2020-this-is-why/?fbclid=IwAR3Rz65cugSkzAE0Q_HvZ9L5H5V0xeesUW6pGQzHK4sNeizQjkivXWS8SzI

They are bashing billionaires for running for President :lol:  what a waste of web space these haters are

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Justin can resume his vacation now that Teck is dead.

:flush:

Thanks to Trudope's climate change B.S./hoax/scam/lie, yet another project goes down the tubes. So many sheep just lap up what the gov't tells them. :sad:

climmity6.jpg

So the Native protests are responsible and Post Millennial decided to blame Trudeau and global warning hoax :lol: 

Imagine a decade of CPC rule, nothing done for Alberta as it crumbled.  

IRV since you haven't said what new nafta should've been, what should Trudeau have done about Native Protests?   I would love your newly inquired wisdom to tell us what they should have done

While the citizens of Alberta continue to fall behind the rest of Canada, their government is doing nothing for them other than blaming Trudeau (never a word for 10 years prior) .

I think its time to have their government start to actually work for the people and get their economy going on something other than GREED of OIL.

Amazing how the ONEWAYs only concern in Canada is now ONEWAY ALBERTA -  fucking sad.

MacKay says he will get it all done for Alberta, has said nothing about the rest of Canada and only speaks about Alberta - another sad day for CPC 

Will DOUG FORD get the protester torn down today?   I wonder

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So the Native protests are responsible and Post Millennial decided to blame Trudeau and global warning hoax :lol: 

Imagine a decade of CPC rule, nothing done for Alberta as it crumbled.  

IRV since you haven't said what new nafta should've been, what should Trudeau have done about Native Protests?   I would love your newly inquired wisdom to tell us what they should have done

While the citizens of Alberta continue to fall behind the rest of Canada, their government is doing nothing for them other than blaming Trudeau (never a word for 10 years prior) .

I think its time to have their government start to actually work for the people and get their economy going on something other than GREED of OIL.

Amazing how the ONEWAYs only concern in Canada is now ONEWAY ALBERTA -  fucking sad.

MacKay says he will get it all done for Alberta, has said nothing about the rest of Canada and only speaks about Alberta - another sad day for CPC 

Will DOUG FORD get the protester torn down today?   I wonder

100% on Trudeau.

Does Trudeau know Quebec cement plants release just as much CO2.

• Like 1