Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

56 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I hope the New Conservative Immigration Minister turfs Monsef and her family when they get in power.

For that matter JT and his also. Send them to Cuba or Khan private Island!

Unfortunately we're stuck with Trudope... as he pointed out his father's side is 4th or 5th generation in Canada but he understands the challenges of being an immigrant since his maternal grandfather was an immigrant in 1900.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Its okay we have a femenist PM. His cabinet runs on the see no evil theory.  Or is that the acknowledge no evil.  So aslong as we acknowledge/answer nothing its okay.

Sexist comments was that really what was said??  I know 20 witnesses heard but was it really?  Better ask Justin for clarification.

As for defence spending didnt Liberals run on a platform that included increasing the military spending as the nasty Conservatives cut it back.  

Truthfully though if we are only going to be a bunch of fluffy pansies who go around hugging dictators and who let everyone walk into this country why do we need a military? 

Park the fighter jets.

Save on the munitions.

Send cupcakes not bombs.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He meant a firehouse pole.:lol:

What a loser, he needs to be turfed.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

There was no doubt in the mind of anyone who heard the comment... he sure didn't mean firehouse pole. He should be turfed.

You ask anyone, male or female what the reference was to & they would say stripper pole. But then again, didn't PET say he was misquoted & said 'fuddle duddle'? 

These asshats could watch a hockey player skating to the penalty box & not lip read any curse words.

Better put Julie Van Dusen on the story & see how she spins it into "It's was Stephen Harper's Fault!"

Some interesting polls (not stripper or fire poles either)

http://poll.forumresearch.com/

I can't find anything online but Forum also says that polling afrer the budget was released shows that the CPC would get 170ish to 125ish seats for the Liberals. I guess the honeymoon is over.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-back-on-byelection-campaign-trail-but-opposition-says-pm-should-stay-off-of-it

His presence didn't help the candidate in Oshawa-Whitby LOL

http://globalnews.ca/news/3334492/justin-trudeau-says-un-peacekeeping-mission-still-possible-in-2017/

You would think if they were going to send troops to Africa, they would be planning it already. Mind you when did a gov't ever plan ahead?

http://globalnews.ca/news/3334492/justin-trudeau-says-un-peacekeeping-mission-still-possible-in-2017/

“We have a difficult history in Africa as peacekeepers and we need to make sure that when we embark on any … military mission, we make the right decisions about what we’re going to do, how we’re going to do it, and the kind of impact we’re going to have on the ground and on Canadians,” Trudeau told reporters Saturday.

“That’s a decision we’re not going to fast-track. We’re making it responsibly and thoughtfully.”

LOL on the pause between 'any' & 'military'. I'm surprised they don't include the ums & ahs when he is quoted.

Edited by revrnd

Hmmm... planning to deploy military to Africa versus planning to bring 25,000 refugees to Canada.

Budgets balance themselves

Planning and Trudope... a contradiction in terms.... unless you're talking about him planning his next vacation or how to get out of actually being in the house doing his job

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You ask anyone, male or female what the reference was to & they would say stripper pole. But then again, didn't PET say he was misquoted & said 'fuddle duddle'? 

These asshats could watch a hockey player skating to the penalty box & not lip read any curse words.

Better put Julie Van Dusen on the story & see how she spins it into "It's was Stephen Harper's Fault!"

Some interesting polls (not stripper or fire poles either)

http://poll.forumresearch.com/

I can't find anything online but Forum also says that polling afrer the budget was released shows that the CPC would get 170ish to 125ish seats for the Liberals. I guess the honeymoon is over.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-back-on-byelection-campaign-trail-but-opposition-says-pm-should-stay-off-of-it

His presence didn't help the candidate in Oshawa-Whitby LOL

You would think if they were going to send troops to Africa, they would be planning it already. Mind you when did a gov't ever plan ahead?

Cons 38% vs Tards 36%.  So much for budgets balancing themselves.  Next election JT is going to have to defend his blatant lies and horrible record. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Next election JT is going to have to defend his blatant lies and horrible record. 

Yes, but to the low info voters that doesn't mean much. They want style over substance.

Mind you the FN are pissed off @ him over the delays in the MMIW inquiry & increased funding. AFN Grand Chief Perry Bellegarde is supposed to speak about the budget. I haven't seen anything yet.

Plus they are aligned w/ the treehuggers who are mad @ the Shiny Pony for his approval of pipelines.

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yes, but to the low info voters that doesn't mean much. They want style over substance.

Mind you the FN are pissed off @ him over the delays in the MMIW inquiry & increased funding. AFN Grand Chief Perry Bellegarde is supposed to speak about the budget. I haven't seen anything yet.

Plus they are aligned w/ the treehuggers who are mad @ the Shiny Pony for his approval of pipelines.

His budget is considered a joke, deficit for nothing.  The only thing helping the government is the low CAD and the strengthening of the US economy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-says-un-peacekeeping-mission-possible-in-2017-1.3340601

Sounds like a lot of waffling on the matter. Boy the UN won't be impressed if Lil Potato fails to send cannon fodder to Africa. Maybe he'll find out the military IS stretched too thin.

Can we not just send winter coats?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sksman said:

Can we not just send winter coats?

Canada is back according to Trudope so we can send some winter boots along with the coats. I saw Trudope on the news last night being asked about the budget and there not being anything in it for the military when Trump is calling for the other countries to step up and actually pay their share as per the agreement they signed. Of course Trudope danced around how there were "OTHER" ways Canada could contribute.

Canada is back according to Trudope so we can send some winter boots along with the coats. I saw Trudope on the news last night being asked about the budget and there not being anything in it for the military when Trump is calling for the other countries to step up and actually pay their share as per the agreement they signed. Of course Trudope danced around how there were "OTHER" ways Canada could contribute.

Hold hands with the natives around a campfire and sing Kumbaya? Sajjan tied himself into a knot talking in a circle on the same news report. 

I dont think he's given a single straight answer since he's been Minister of Defence. 

Who cares what Trump says?  Canada has for a long time told the US that they will not dictate our spending habits.  One of the best things Harper had said during his 10 years on this very same topic.  Outrage zero

I think the Canadian fallen have paid their share, you obviously think not according to your post

O'leary for PM

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

.I think the Canadian fallen have paid their share, you obviously think not according to your post

So why did the Shiny Pony offer to the UN to send 'peacekeepers' to Africa if this is the case? Now he can't give a straight answer months later whether or not Canadian troops will or won't be going.

Again:

OTTAWA -- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is not ruling out sending troops to a peacekeeping mission this year, even though Canada has not yet told the United Nations what it is up to.

"We have a difficult history in Africa as peacekeepers and we need to make sure that when we embark on any . . . military mission, we make the right decisions about what we're going to do, how we're going to do it, and the kind of impact we're going to have on the ground and on Canadians," Trudeau said Saturday.

"That's a decision we're not going to fast-track. We're making it responsibly and thoughtfully."

The Liberal government pledged last summer to provide up to 600 troops and 150 police officers for UN peacekeeping operations, plus $450 million over three years on peace and stability projects.

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan originally promised to reveal where they were headed by the end of last year. Military officials and Canadian diplomats put some work into figuring out where Canadian troops could make an impact, but an announcement has yet to be made.

The Liberals ended up stalling their plans -- including a request from the UN to lead the peacekeeping mission in Mali -- as the federal government tried to figure out the priorities of U.S. President Donald Trump and his administration.

Jordan Owens, a spokeswoman for Sajjan, confirmed Saturday that Canada has not provided the UN with formal notice of its specific contributions, saying "it would be inappropriate" to do so before the government has decided what that would be.

Asked Saturday morning whether that means Canada will not be sending more blue helmets out in the world by the end of the year, Trudeau said he would not draw that conclusion.

"We continue to look very carefully at ways to move forward on the strong commitment we made on peacekeeping," Trudeau said.

"We know that Canada has to play a strong and effective role on the world stage in ways that suit our capacities and we're looking to make sure that that happens right," he said.

Sajjan had a similar message Saturday afternoon, as he was pressed on whether there is a chance the mission will still not be underway by the time Canada hosts an international peacekeeping summit in Vancouver.

"We want to make sure that we get this right, and we will," Sajjan said.

Trudeau also stood firm on the Canadian line that its contribution to NATO should not be measured by that fact that it spend about one per cent of its GDP on defence, which falls short of the agreed-upon target of two per cent.

"Lots of different countries in NATO measure their contributions in different ways. Canada measures its contribution by the amount of times and ways that we step up concretely on issues that matter," Trudeau said.

How about a simple yes or no?

On the last bit, well I wonder what other members of NATO think of this 'metric'? That sounds like a loser's explanation, "We lost every game, but we showed up for them all."

Truedope is in contact with a Prince in Nigeria who needs some one in Canada to assist in settling an estate . All the Prince needs is a credit card number or a certified cheque to get things in motion . We are gonna be rich!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Truedope is in contact with a Prince in Nigeria who needs some one in Canada to assist in settling an estate . All the Prince needs is a credit card number or a certified cheque to get things in motion . We are gonna be rich!

This guy:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who cares what Trump says?  Canada has for a long time told the US that they will not dictate our spending habits.  One of the best things Harper had said during his 10 years on this very same topic.  Outrage zero

I think the Canadian fallen have paid their share, you obviously think not according to your post

O'leary for PM

Poor poor Fail. You'll never change. It's not what Trump says it's what was agreed to. The 28 member nations of NATO agreed to contribute 2% of GDP to military. What Trump called for was the NATO members to uphold their commitment. Thrillery and Sanders during the presidential campaigh were also calling for the NATO members to stand up and meet their obligations. You obviously still have a twisted version of reality and still have a bromance with Trudope.

Capture1.JPG.5d741450eb25185f430a86cf60617bd9.JPG

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

O'leary for PM

Nobody is saying not to stand firm, problem is Just A True Tard has no direction and is wishy washy.  Harper told it like it is. 

Seems like Fill In The Blank will beat JT in the next election. Lol. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor Fail. You'll never change. It's not what Trump says it's what was agreed to. The 28 member nations of NATO agreed to contribute 2% of GDP to military. What Trump called for was the NATO members to uphold their commitment. Thrillery and Sanders during the presidential campaigh were also calling for the NATO members to stand up and meet their obligations. You obviously still have a twisted version of reality and still have a bromance with Trudope.

Capture1.JPG.5d741450eb25185f430a86cf60617bd9.JPG

Again you are only concerned today because of your ONEWAY anti anything not Conservative.  We have not meant any target spending for near 40 years, but today its all tears from the Haters.  Harper spend the lowest in 100 years at 1% where it sits today, he cut and cut and cut in hopes for one balanced budget but came short anyway.  Nothing has changed other than the government.  You guys preach about UN is useless and who cares about them, Canada gets kicked off the Security Council no  big deal they are useless.   All of a sudden its reversed and we must comply with the UN :lmao: 

3 more years of tears around here

You are right Otool I haven't changed and I am still way more informed then the bunch of you are all put together. 

O'leary for PM

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody is saying not to stand firm, problem is Just A True Tard has no direction and is wishy washy.  Harper told it like it is. 

Seems like Fill In The Blank will beat JT in the next election. Lol. 

I believe it was stated TRUMP said so we must do.  Its right above on this page.  Leave the never ending wars to the USA and Donald Trump, he has a plan to end this once and for all.  Can't wait

I wouldn't be too sure that Trudeau will be replaced that easily, lets give it another year and see.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

So why did the Shiny Pony offer to the UN to send 'peacekeepers' to Africa if this is the case? Now he can't give a straight answer months later whether or not Canadian troops will or won't be going.

Again:

How about a simple yes or no?

On the last bit, well I wonder what other members of NATO think of this 'metric'? That sounds like a loser's explanation, "We lost every game, but we showed up for them all."

Kris are you okay with paying for this on your tax bill?  you are asking to double the defense spending, who is paying for this? maybe move OAS to 75 years old :dunno:  cut health care? take away tax free savings?   what?

18billion today and you guys want it at 36billion - GDP is about 16trillion dollar wise we spend more than Estonia, Greece. Poland and Turkey any many others.

revrnd voting for O'leary next election

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Again you are only concerned today because of your ONEWAY anti anything not Conservative.  We have not meant any target spending for near 40 years, but today its all tears from the Haters.  Harper spend the lowest in 100 years at 1% where it sits today, he cut and cut and cut in hopes for one balanced budget but came short anyway.  Nothing has changed other than the government.  You guys preach about UN is useless and who cares about them, Canada gets kicked off the Security Council no  big deal they are useless.   All of a sudden its reversed and we must comply with the UN :lmao:

3 more years of tears around here

You are right Otool I haven't changed and I am still way more informed then the bunch of you are all put together.

O'leary for PM

You poor dumb as usual Fail... You claim to be more informed   :lmao:but you don't seem to know the difference between the UN and NATO. We're talking about NATO and you default to the useless UN. As usual you skim by what doesn't fit your agenda. You're right we don't care about the UN. Hilarious that you of all people would call us ONEWAY. In your star struck eyes Trudope can do no wrong. In some ways you may be partially right. He hasn't accomplished anything for Canadians. All he really has done is flit around the globe giving away lots of our money. Hard to do wrong when in reality you do nothing or pretty close to nothing. He hasn't any substance or plan for anything and is flying by the seat of his pants and hoping for the best... you know the budget will balance itself. They should put that on his tombstone as his legacy.

Edited by 02sled

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I believe it was stated TRUMP said so we must do.  Its right above on this page.  Leave the never ending wars to the USA and Donald Trump, he has a plan to end this once and for all.  Can't wait

I wouldn't be too sure that Trudeau will be replaced that easily, lets give it another year and see.

So pick a number and stick with it.  I don't care what NATO thinks and Trump should lower their military spending.  Trudeau needs to grow a pair but that ain't happening. 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You poor dumb as usual Fail... You claim to be more informed   :lmao:but you don't seem to know the difference between the UN and NATO. We're talking about NATO and you default to the useless UN. As usual you skim by what doesn't fit your agenda. You're right we don't care about the UN. Hilarious that you of all people would call us ONEWAY. In your star struck eyes Trudope can do no wrong. In some ways you may be partially right. He hasn't accomplished anything for Canadians. All he really has done is flit around the globe giving away lots of our money. Hard to do wrong when in reality you do nothing or pretty close to nothing. He hasn't any substance or plan for anything and is flying by the seat of his pants and hoping for the best... you know the budget will balance itself. They should put that on his tombstone as his legacy.

so you are still saying TRUMP SAID,  are you willing to increase your tax load to pay for the  doubling of the Defense budget?  I was with Harper then and I am still with him on this topic

let the hate roll

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So pick a number and stick with it.  I don't care what NATO thinks and Trump should lower their military spending.  Trudeau needs to grow a pair but that ain't happening. 

that is what we have done for decades is pick a number but today there is a bunch of crying about it.  According to some here if we sell more wigets we must spend more on Military

Fake Outrage