Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shifty Scheer needs to be investigated along with the Conservative Party as to how Shifty Scheer was able to funnel money to his average Joe life for Private Schools. Vets and Military do'nt like Shifty Scheer - Why isn't THE RIGHT screaming for answers from Shifty Scheer :dunno: 

he does need to be investigated. happy the dope is gone.

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Personal debt keep billionaire company's going, keeps small business going - without this spending of money they don't have these companies would be broke.

So how do you fix this - cut record profits :dunno: 

So interesting as our governments debt keep rising we keep getting tax breaks so we can spend more and more -  

What is the cure? 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Personal debt keep billionaire company's going, keeps small business going - without this spending of money they don't have these companies would be broke.

So how do you fix this - cut record profits :dunno: 

So interesting as our governments debt keep rising we keep getting tax breaks so we can spend more and more -  

What is the cure? 

Trudeau has hurt businesses in this country.  Wake up.

Lets tend to important tasks shall we.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau has hurt businesses in this country.  Wake up.

Lets tend to important tasks shall we.:lol:

whatever - you ignored the question - you posted about personal debt :dunno: 

lets do everything but give the people higher incomes - we fight against this at all costs

The way THE FAR RIGHT BEGS For the GOVERNMENT to make their lives better is awesome - everyday I hear this same cry.... 

Remember when SCHEER was going to cure all this?  :lol:  who is next on your list AC?  can't wait to be told I BET

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

whatever - you ignored the question - you posted about personal debt :dunno: 

lets do everything but give the people higher incomes - we fight against this at all costs

The way THE FAR RIGHT BEGS For the GOVERNMENT to make their lives better is awesome - everyday I hear this same cry.... 

Remember when SCHEER was going to cure all this?  :lol:  who is next on your list AC?  can't wait to be told I BET

We had the wealthiest middle class, so what happened? 

We had the wealthiest middle class, so what happened? 

we still do - nothing  happened :dunno: 

The reason went from second to first was due to the USA increase in the gap between the wealthy and the rest of the country.

WE DID NOTHNG TO CHANGE THIS FACT

YOU ONEWAYS ARE NOT THAT SWIFT WITH FACTS

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/world/canada/middle-class-income-wealth.html

It found that Canadians’ median wealth of $106,342 is significantly higher than the comparable figure of $61,670 for Americans. And it doesn’t stop there. Compared with the United States, Canada has a lower percentage of people with wealth below $10,000 and a higher percentage with more than $100,000.

Another DUMB STAT for politicians to play with - look here people making 150k or more considering themselves just middle of the road 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we still do - nothing  happened :dunno: 

The reason went from second to first was due to the USA increase in the gap between the wealthy and the rest of the country.

WE DID NOTHNG TO CHANGE THIS FACT

YOU ONEWAYS ARE NOT THAT SWIFT WITH FACTS

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/world/canada/middle-class-income-wealth.html

It found that Canadians’ median wealth of $106,342 is significantly higher than the comparable figure of $61,670 for Americans. And it doesn’t stop there. Compared with the United States, Canada has a lower percentage of people with wealth below $10,000 and a higher percentage with more than $100,000.

Another DUMB STAT for politicians to play with - look here people making 150k or more considering themselves just middle of the road 

Thats not wealthy, its comfortable middle class that is shut out of real estate in Canada's largest cities.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats not wealthy, its comfortable middle class that is shut out of real estate in Canada's largest cities.

fact again you passed over is Canada has the wealthiest middle class STILL (Harper had is for less than 9 months :dunno: )  

You negative outlook for Canada is Strange, your business is doing better than ever before and so are most businesses - and people are working at record numbers

this is HOW A ONEWAY sees things

Household debt isn't new, just with the internet you rich guys are finding out about it :lol:  like SCHEER you never had to worry :lol: 

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fact again you passed over is Canada has the wealthiest middle class STILL (Harper had is for less than 9 months :dunno: )  

You negative outlook for Canada is Strange, your business is doing better than ever before and so are most businesses - and people are working at record numbers

Household debt isn't new, just with the internet you rich guys are finding out about it :lol:  like SCHEER you never had to worry :lol: 

Oh, I thought Trudeau improved the outlook.

My bad.

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what about the Federal debt, and growing. easy to make the economy grow by chucking away billions, then someone will have to pay it back

32 minutes ago, toslow said:

what about the Federal debt, and growing. easy to make the economy grow by chucking away billions, then someone will have to pay it back

YES we have been growing at record pace since 2006, not much has changed in that department over the past 14 years......

We have no interest in paying back any debt and never will on a large scale, it will continue to grow forever....

If we were serious about it we would be asking for higher taxes since its clear we don't pay enough since debt is 98% going to happen, rare for the debt to be ever paid....

but hey another tax break comes this year, less money for the government means more debt - pretty simple math really...

It isn't that simple of FORD wouldn't have increased our debt and deficit :dunno:  after he was caught lying about the deficit we find he has increased it 

Tell which government hasn't run a deficit besides the Liberals ( 8 in  a row) 

It is sad but it is the way we run things world wide - borrow money and borrow again USA leads that department

Edited by 1trailmaker

June 27th you will all find  out who you will be voting for as best ever PM :lol:  It really doesn't matter as we have seen from Patrick brown to Ford to Scheer 

Can't wait to see who it will be - are you guys excited? since you will be voting for whoever it is :dunno: 

I am hoping for someone with a vision something lacking in the CPC for quite sometime

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your the biggest JT cheerleader.:lol:

I Iike legal POT this is huge for Canada - nothing like this from any other PM in quite sometime.

kudos to him 

He better keep doing something as MY VOTE IS EARNED unlike yours which is the same election after election (tick this BOX >>>>.   <<<<)

in the mean time enjoy the tax reduction this year - even your rich ass gets it AC 

I Iike legal POT this is huge for Canada - nothing like this from any other PM in quite sometime.

kudos to him 

He better keep doing something as MY VOTE IS EARNED unlike yours which is the same election after election (tick this BOX >>>>.   <<<<)

in the mean time enjoy the tax reduction this year - even your rich ass gets it AC 

What tax reduction?

What tax reduction?

basic exemption went up that means more in your pocket - not much but some....  

We haven't had any tax breaks in over 10years until Trudeau gave most of us some......  

The Liberal government’s changes to the basic personal amount (BPA) will see most Canadians pay less in personal income tax for this year.

The BPA — the portion of income not taxed by the federal government — will increase from $12,069 in 2019 to $13,229 in 2020.

EI premiums on workers’ paycheques decrease from $1.62 to $1.58 for every $100 of insurable earnings in 2020.

Meanwhile, employers will pay $2.21 for every $100 of the workers’ insurable earnings, down six cents from 2019 rates.

free money is adding to our deficit :dunno:  who cares right

We haven't had any tax breaks in over 10years until Trudeau gave most of us some......  

The Liberal government’s changes to the basic personal amount (BPA) will see most Canadians pay less in personal income tax for this year.

The BPA — the portion of income not taxed by the federal government — will increase from $12,069 in 2019 to $13,229 in 2020.

EI premiums on workers’ paycheques decrease from $1.62 to $1.58 for every $100 of insurable earnings in 2020.

Meanwhile, employers will pay $2.21 for every $100 of the workers’ insurable earnings, down six cents from 2019 rates.

Sorry I don't qualify for the 10 cents/ month this would have given me.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry I don't qualify for the 10 cents/ month this would have given me.

everyone qualifies its another 1200 you don't pay taxes on

Like I said for a rich guy like claim to be,  it makes no difference 

go to go play hockey work of christmas dinners 

everyone qualifies its another 1200 you don't pay taxes on

Like I said for a rich guy like claim to be,  it makes no difference 

go to go play hockey work of christmas dinners 

Link?

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're one brain dead mother fucker! Trudope hasn't given anything back after he removed all those things Harper had in place. Of course you lap this right up all the while ignoring what he removed and made life harder for middle class CDN's. 

You're a joke, fail.  Trudope's your hero and the right person to run this country because he legalized marijuana. Fuck me! :wall:

sheeple4.jpg

1 hour ago, irv said:

You're one brain dead mother fucker! Trudope hasn't given anything back after he removed all those things Harper had in place. Of course you lap this right up all the while ignoring what he removed and made life harder for middle class CDN's. 

You're a joke, fail.  Trudope's your hero and the right person to run this country because he legalized marijuana. Fuck me! :wall:

sheeple4.jpg

that's why i mostly stay out of the thread:suicide:

2 hours ago, irv said:

sheeple4.jpg

:lol:    TFSA account was 10500 for 6 months - other than that what was removed smart guy? this didn't affect the middle class they don't save 10k a year

Sorry you are having a hard time, most people aren't - this isn't about one person

please list all the things removed by Trudeau-  I know it won't happen but I thought I would ask