Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rona? 

very capable lady. but coming from my view, anyone will be better than sheer. and i wonder how the goofy frog, max is reacting. hahahahaha. of course he states he has no interest in the tories, but i am sure he did a great big D'OH! and thought to himself, 'if i had kept my child like tantrum in my head, i'd have a lock on leadership'. hahahaha

steady growth, second in world isn't too bad - USA spending is just fucking out of control like never before ( fake economy :lol: ) 

of course there will be lots of talk about the deficit from the ones that added the most and have the worst deficit record.

those that are that worried about it should be asking to increase taxes

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Send Justin Trudeau over to pick her up.  He could wear one of his dress up costumes from his tickle trunk.  Maybe take KC and Finigin with him also.  he could dress up and fit right in.   

1 hour ago, steve6 said:

46 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well at 1.6C  warmer than it was in 1884 she'll be lucky not to burst into flames when she goes outside

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a load.

I can't believe how far and for how long this has been going on! Brainwashing of children and they wonder why the anxiety, depression and suicide levels among children is at an all time high. :wall:

The fuckers should all be charged, imprisoned or shot for spreading so much false information and fear. 

climmity4.jpeg

Poor Jody SNC gets fine and probation.

Seems in the end there was no need for any of the shit earlier in the year.

on that note Jean Charest to enter CPC  leadership race  :dunno:  - 100% backing from the ONEWAYs IRV leading the vote as NEW ONEWAY and is very excited to post MEMEs about the greatness of Charest 

Andrew was great but now not so much as team ONEWAY jumps ship again (similar to Ontario vote with Patrick) 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Jody SNC gets fine and probation.

Seems in the end there was no need for any of the shit earlier in the year.

on that note Jean Charest to enter CPC  leadership race  :dunno:  - 100% backing from the ONEWAYs IRV leading the vote as NEW ONEWAY and is very excited to post MEMEs about the greatness of Charest 

Andrew was great but now not so much as team ONEWAY jumps ship again (similar to Ontario vote with Patrick) 

They like him in QC.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

another record TSX 17,118.44

almost %50 gain since Trudeau's first term

Longest stretch of under 6% unemployment in our history - if we didn't count 15 year olds as unemployed our numbers would be much better

Time sure have been good in the past 5 years

It's all relative.:bc:

Try to keep up.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For sure, the thief jumped through all the hoops and obtained a hand gun permit, then went mad. Banning hand guns would have prevented this crime. Trudeau will save us.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, 1trailmaker said:

another record TSX 17,118.44

almost %50 gain since Trudeau's first term

Longest stretch of under 6% unemployment in our history - if we didn't count 15 year olds as unemployed our numbers would be much better

Time sure have been good in the past 5 years

$26 or 28 billion deficit this year.

All will be good when Canada becomes a Chinese province eh Fail

Then idiots like you will sit and go what happened we had 5.9% unemployment.  Things were great  

Eventually someone will collect the debt owed.

18 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Eventually someone will collect the debt owed.

People are making money right now and that is a good thing - of course bad times are coming nothing is going to stop that, question is when is it coming.

You would think your statement is a worry but when the entire world owes money it really seems less relevant to me..

per capita USA deficit is 4 times ours - that says something

USA election in 2020 is going to be a big deal as to what happens next - Trump elected I see world recession