Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, if you let in 360000 immigrants every year, is 290K really a gain of jobs in a strong economy or treading water?

Yes that is why the jobless rate went up - nothing gets by you does it 

Growth in the job market still happened, employers are still hiring - so tell me the bad again?  

 

Cherry picking one month over another is really stupid, I have never done this it is what a ONEWAY does 

 

not sure why you haven't suggested FORD is responsible for the gains in Ontario as the employed rate is up by the numbers 

 

the fact 5.9 Canada wide is still a 40 year high isn't something horrible like you and the ONEWAYs suggest 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes that is why the jobless rate went up - nothing gets by you does it 

Growth in the job market still happened, employers are still hiring - so tell me the bad again?  

 

Cherry picking one month over another is really stupid, I have never done this it is what a ONEWAY does 

 

not sure why you haven't suggested FORD is responsible for the gains in Ontario as the employed rate is up by the numbers 

 

the fact 5.9 Canada wide is still a 40 year high isn't something horrible like you and the ONEWAYs suggest 

TSX is up even with bad job numbers from Canada.  Most wise investors just watch US and ignore Canada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TSX is up even with bad job numbers from Canada.  Most wise investors just watch US and ignore Canada. 

it was down yesterday after make 2 dozen records :lol: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an idiot.  The other one.

 

“I am very excited about the Harbour Air plans to electrify. ‎Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … so this could be a huge impact on flights and [greenhouse gases],” she wrote in an e-mail exchange.

 

 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-harbour-air-completes-first-full-fledged-flight-of-its-dhc-2-electric/#comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What an idiot.  The other one.

 

“I am very excited about the Harbour Air plans to electrify. ‎Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … so this could be a huge impact on flights and [greenhouse gases],” she wrote in an e-mail exchange.

 

 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-harbour-air-completes-first-full-fledged-flight-of-its-dhc-2-electric/#comments

Pretty cool really, Canada leads the way (except for some Provinces that are moving backwards) - as we also lead in battery discovery too.

Next few years should be interesting

 

Ontario spending 100's of millions to tear down renewable energy windmills is way cooler though, wanting to build more nuclear energy seems to be a move forward :lol: 

 

What is your issue with this ONEWAY?  I would love to hear from you and NEW ONEWAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What an idiot.  The other one.

 

“I am very excited about the Harbour Air plans to electrify. ‎Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … so this could be a huge impact on flights and [greenhouse gases],” she wrote in an e-mail exchange.

 

 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-harbour-air-completes-first-full-fledged-flight-of-its-dhc-2-electric/#comments

Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … :crazy:

How do these people get into power? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty cool really, Canada leads the way (except for some Provinces that are moving backwards) - as we also lead in battery discovery too.

Next few years should be interesting

 

Ontario spending 100's of millions to tear down renewable energy windmills is way cooler though, wanting to build more nuclear energy seems to be a move forward :lol: 

 

What is your issue with this ONEWAY?  I would love to hear from you and NEW ONEWAY

Did you read what the dingbat said?  I even cut and pasted it and made it bold.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you read what the dingbat said?  I even cut and pasted it and made it bold.:lol:

These are the types, Trail, admires. Just like what is lacking between the ears of these imbeciles, it concludes what's between Trails's. :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you read what the dingbat said?  I even cut and pasted it and made it bold.:lol:

seems to be a bit of a stretch :lol: maybe 2km

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scheer steps down

 

Can't wait to see who you are all voting for next time around :lol:  it doesn't matter who

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer steps down

 

Can't wait to see who you are all voting for next time around :lol:  it doesn't matter who

I see they say it is because he used Cons money for his kids private schooling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 04nightfire said:

I see they say it is because he used Cons money for his kids private schooling

never heard that, seems strange to all of a sudden change his mind and step down so I figure something was up :dunno: 

 

Looks like another 2 year at least for Justin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

never heard that, seems strange to all of a sudden change his mind and step down so I figure something was up :dunno: 

 

Looks like another 2 year at least for Justin

 

here's the link I saw.  If it is in fact true, what a fucking idiot

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/conservative-leader-andrew-scheer-to-resign-imminently/ar-AAK3W1C?ocid=spartanntp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

He needed to go regardless.

Maybe Sheer should have requested a nanny for each of his kids like Justin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He needed to go regardless.

Maybe Sheer should have requested a nanny for each of his kids like Justin.

He did for sure.  Just find it funny how in his ads he preached growing up middle class and now it comes to light that he was taking money to put his kids through private school.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 04nightfire said:

He did for sure.  Just find it funny how in his ads he preached growing up middle class and now it comes to light that he was taking money to put his kids through private school.  

He can't afford to send his kids to private school, so he really is middle class.  

I can see him doing it for the security, but certainly not hoping for a better education.  Most of these kids are about as useless as Barb and nobody would hire them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

I see they say it is because he used Cons money for his kids private schooling

 

34 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Pretty good chance that is fake news? MSN in the states is known for that so it could be the same up here? 

I talked to my father just a few minutes ago and he has been watching it on the news since it was announced and said nothing about that was mentioned at all.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, though?

Now, who is going to take the helm? McKay has said he doesn't want anything to do with it and has for a while? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

 

Pretty good chance that is fake news? MSN in the states is known for that so it could be the same up here? 

I talked to my father just a few minutes ago and he has been watching it on the news since it was announced and said nothing about that was mentioned at all.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, though?

Now, who is going to take the helm? McKay has said he doesn't want anything to do with it and has for a while? 

 

That would be a mistake IMO.

 

Pierre or Michelle, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

 

Pretty good chance that is fake news? MSN in the states is known for that so it could be the same up here? 

I talked to my father just a few minutes ago and he has been watching it on the news since it was announced and said nothing about that was mentioned at all.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, though?

Now, who is going to take the helm? McKay has said he doesn't want anything to do with it and has for a while? 

 

You will have to wait for REBEL to spin this for you, you know REAL NEWS - I don't even think he resigned, this was made up by MSM .

 

Global News reported it MSN copied it

#CPC sources tell Global News that members of the Conservative Fund are outraged and demanded Scheer's resignation when they found out party money was being spent on private schooling. Sources say the expenditures were made without the knowledge or approval of the Fund #cdnpoli

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would be a mistake IMO.

 

Pierre or Michelle, 

Candace :dunno: 

The west (Alberta) will tell you who to vote for don't worry :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRV why aren't you posting this in the Current Events forum :lol:  Sluggy isn't either nor any of the regular ONEWAYs 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV why aren't you posting this in the Current Events forum :lol:  Sluggy isn't either nor any of the regular ONEWAYs 

 

 

I know your melon is shot all to shit but I didn't know your eyesight was as well? :snack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

I see they say it is because he used Cons money for his kids private schooling

 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You will have to wait for REBEL to spin this for you, you know REAL NEWS - I don't even think he resigned, this was made up by MSM .

 

Global News reported it MSN copied it

#CPC sources tell Global News that members of the Conservative Fund are outraged and demanded Scheer's resignation when they found out party money was being spent on private schooling. Sources say the expenditures were made without the knowledge or approval of the Fund #cdnpoli

 

Sources?? Wonder what sources they were?

Some media outlets have tried to claim there was a scandal over the Conservative Party paying for part of the tuition for his kids to attend a private Catholic school in Ottawa. Several party officials, including some not keen on Scheer, dismissed that story.

There was no scandal because the party had agreed to pay the difference between what the Scheer family was paying in Regina versus what they were paying in Ottawa where the family moved after he won the leadership.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-exasperated-scheer-leaves-on-his-own-terms

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, irv said:

 

Sources?? Wonder what sources they were?

Some media outlets have tried to claim there was a scandal over the Conservative Party paying for part of the tuition for his kids to attend a private Catholic school in Ottawa. Several party officials, including some not keen on Scheer, dismissed that story.

There was no scandal because the party had agreed to pay the difference between what the Scheer family was paying in Regina versus what they were paying in Ottawa where the family moved after he won the leadership.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-exasperated-scheer-leaves-on-his-own-terms

Lke I said Global News made the story not MSN either way I dont care why he left he did the right thing, horrible leader to my surprise.  When you win the CPC  leadership by literary  1 vote you know he isn't liked within the Party -- Max would have been a worse choice - The party is broken and couldn't even beat Black Face 

Who is going step up - who is your person IRV? 

 

I doubt you can win now without a climate plan, we are at that point now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member