Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, I'm getting it all right.:lol:

You?

What is your call for the next election? 

I am thinking spring 2022 :dunno: 

NDP has no money and can play  hard ball for a while getting their agenda looked at...

Bloq sitting content hates Scheer and CPC

CPC not looking good, I think Scheer is done either way he isn't looking for another election anytime soon - he might lose his job next time

Poor Jody should have thought this whole thing through :lol:  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NDP has no money and can play  hard ball for a while getting their agenda looked at...

CPC not looking good, I think Scheer is done either way he isn't looking for another election anytime soon - he might lose his job next time

Jody has morals and ethics.  Something you should learn.

Jody stood up to Trudeau while you try to. Kneel down in front of his fly.  

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I'm gonna send Greta to pay you a visit.

It might take a few months but hang tight.

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Yet the debt and deficit explodes in the face of the Taxpayer and our GDP is disappearing. Awesome leadership for a Fool without a doubt. 

GDP has increased every year since Trudeau was elected - more FACTS not opinions

Although not as high as when OIL was 140$ a barrel but with oil 1/3 the price our gains are massive :dunno:

canada-gdp.png?s=wgdpcana&v=201907011753

Deficits - yes we had them for the past 15 years :dunno:  the previous government didn't have anything but deficits ..

Not sure if you are aware of that or not but Harper added plenty to our Debt only one other has added more (Mulroney) 

Will Trudeau beat that record?  if he is in long enough he sure will - if not someone else will

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

GDP has increased every year since Trudeau was elected - more FACTS not opinions

Although not as high as when OIL was 140$ a barrel but with oil 1/3 the price our gains are massive :dunno:

canada-gdp.png?s=wgdpcana&v=201907011753

Deficits - yes we had them for the past 15 years :dunno:  the previous government didn't have anything but deficits ..

Not sure if you are aware of that or not but Harper added plenty to our Debt only one other has added more (Mulroney) 

Will Trudeau beat that record?  if he is in long enough he sure will - if not someone else will

GDP includes government spending. Borrow more, spend more and pretend the GDP goes up. It is a stupid way to measure a countries success and stability.

18 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

GDP includes government spending. Borrow more, spend more and pretend the GDP goes up. It is a stupid way to measure a countries success and stability.

Not sure why some don't understand you can't spend your way into prosperity.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not sure why some don't understand you can't spend your way into prosperity.

the reply was to the tinker saying GDP is going away - he isn't correct as you can see from the chart...

You want to take credit away that is fine but the fact still remains our GDP is growing instead of declining like it was 

what is your argument :dunno"  

Scheer won leadership with 50.1% that isn't much and now he is in trouble, should he step down?  let someone else try to take out Trudeau?

He isn't very strong in public that is for sure and a big surprise to me how weak he has been.

Should Max get a shot at it?  or who?  HOT CANDACE  :dunno: 

We know you will vote for whoever is the leader that isn't even a question

More useless and irrelevant BS from FreeloadinFail.

What is the deficit and debt to date under Justin ?

What are the latest deficit predictions ? 

That fucker ain't done nor does he give a fuck about lying to the entire Nation about balancing the budget

• Like 1

Stocks are reaching records in Canada. The economy not so much.

The Bank of Canada has begun to consider lowering borrowing costs as growth starts to sputter and corporate profits come in below expectations.

Profit Slows

It’s not just disappointing economic data that markets appear to be largely ignoring. About 80 per cent of companies listed on the benchmark S&P/TSX Composite Index have reported results and show profits growing at the slowest pace since 2015.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/stocks-are-reaching-records-in-canada-the-economy-not-so-much-1.1348031

40 minutes ago, irv said:

Stocks are reaching records in Canada. The economy not so much.

The Bank of Canada has begun to consider lowering borrowing costs as growth starts to sputter and corporate profits come in below expectations.

Profit Slows

It’s not just disappointing economic data that markets appear to be largely ignoring. About 80 per cent of companies listed on the benchmark S&P/TSX Composite Index have reported results and show profits growing at the slowest pace since 2015.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/stocks-are-reaching-records-in-canada-the-economy-not-so-much-1.1348031

The US Fed has been pumping money into markets. This is the reason we see stocks going up when the performance of the company is not. there is no doubt we are already in a recession. Trudeau cannot see it and becuse he has screwed up the budget so badly, we will have very few options when it gets worse. Massive deficet spending is fine when the economy is crashing, not when it is good as we have seen the past 4 years. Gert tied on, we are in for a rough ride. I have been diversifying and have stopped making any large purchases preparing for what is to come. Hope you do the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

The US Fed has been pumping money into markets. This is the reason we see stocks going up when the performance of the company is not. there is no doubt we are already in a recession. Trudeau cannot see it and becuse he has screwed up the budget so badly, we will have very few options when it gets worse. Massive deficet spending is fine when the economy is crashing, not when it is good as we have seen the past 4 years. Gert tied on, we are in for a rough ride. I have been diversifying and have stopped making any large purchases preparing for what is to come. Hope you do the same.

Yep, I don't think it is going to be pretty!! Our idiot in charge and everyone beneath has no clue at all. :wall:

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

More useless and irrelevant BS from FreeloadinFail.

What is the deficit and debt to date under Justin ?

What are the latest deficit predictions ? 

That fucker ain't done nor does he give a fuck about lying to the entire Nation about balancing the budget

66 billion I believe :dunno: 

I think this year is 11 billion or something like that

All governments talk big about balanced budgets and rarely do they succeed - Harper claimed 1 in his final year (amazing how 10 billion just disappeared from the year before)

The BLOQ dude is going to be interesting

Andrew needs to do better than " we are so divided" every time he opens his  mouth - Now is the time to show HIS leadership on OIL ALBERTA get an election going and try to win.  Or Andrew says good-bye and we wait a few more years.  Right now he isn't working out

Singh is funny, he does have some power right now

Ya Alberta and BC lost so did Quebec - Ontario fared okay just lost a few 

5.9% is still a good number in Canada - considered full employment

Newfie and Nunavut really bring these rates up as they sit 13%+ 

On a whole Canada has added 290 000 job in the past year which is very good 

Edited by 1trailmaker

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya Alberta and BC lost so did Quebec - Ontario fared okay just lost a few 

5.9% is still a good number in Canada - considered full employment

Newfie and Nunavut really bring these rates up as they sit 13%+ 

On a whole Canada has added 290 000 job in the past year which is very good 

Keep it up wrongway.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-is-canadas-economy-keeping-up-with-the-joneses-unfortunately-the/

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When Scheer gets the boot in April have you already penciled in your vote for the new cpc leader and his/her plan for Canada :lol: 

Tell me which  business need Trudeau's help :dunno:  are Premiers responsible for their Provinces economy ? YES of NO

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:I knew Fail would spin it that way. So predictable, so ignorant, so dumb and so naive. :crazy: Tell me Fail, it's the hair, right, or is it just everything about him that you just can't get enough of? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:I knew Fail would spin it that way. So predictable, so ignorant, so dumb and so naive. :crazy: Tell me Fail, it's the hair, right, or is it just everything about him that you just can't get enough of? 

;are you suggesting Alberta didn't lose jobs?  how is posting facts being naive :dunno:  

290k more jobs in Canada over the past year - you denying this too IRV, it was in AC link

Remember when Ontario last March got the most jobs ever?  credit was to FORD right?  well :dunno:  when loses are made its from the same sources 

more ONEWAY from the NEW ONEWAY 

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

;are you suggesting Alberta didn't lose jobs?  how is posting facts being naive :dunno:  

290k more jobs in Canada over the past year - you denying this too IRV, it was in AC link

Remember when Ontario last March got the most jobs ever?  credit was to FORD right?  well :dunno:  when loses are made its from the same sources 

more ONEWAY from the NEW ONEWAY 

Fail, if you let in 360000 immigrants every year, is 290K really a gain of jobs in a strong economy or treading water?