Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

20 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Trudeau is a racist dick.  Face it Fail his fake tears and LGBTQ act is all bullshit.  Most see through his crap.

Blackface once is not racist.  Multiple times acting like he did dancing around is racist.  And he was 30 when he did it.  

When he spoke down to First Nations who were protesting about the poor drinking water and said “thank you for your donation to the Liberal Party “ he should have been turfed then!   

Groping and then giving himself a pass on it claiming she experienced it different.  Come on Fail.  Trudeau fired a number of men for less.

And I will not speak out againstCherry because I see nothing wrong with his comments.  The fake outrage from Sportsnet who have employed Cherry for years to be controversial is the biggest joke.  It’s all me too bullshit now!  

Don only needed to apologize nothing more - going to miss him

I didn't say speak fore or against, just say something other than TRUDEAU bblah blah but you can't :lol: 

I don't thing TV personalities should be calling out groups of people - you have now said it is perfectly fine 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don only needed to apologize nothing more - going to miss him

I didn't say speak fore or against, just say something other than TRUDEAU bblah blah but you can't :lol: 

I don't thing TV personalities should be calling out groups of people - you have now said it is perfectly fine 

Really?  Why should Don apologize?

He said his words and free speech.  Or is that only for Politicians?  Or Liberals?

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Really?  Why should Don apologize?

He said his words and free speech.  Or is that only for Politicians?  Or Liberals?

lol If Don wanted to keep working he could have, did you see him on CTV tonight? 

Free Speech isn't without consequences - no one took any free speech away 

"all people should wear a poppy"  end of story, to suggest new comers must wear them and not others isn't right no matter how you look at it

Still betting you didn't wear one 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol If Don wanted to keep working he could have, did you see him on CTV tonight? 

Free Speech isn't without consequences - no one took any free speech away 

"all people should wear a poppy"  end of story, to suggest new comers must wear them and not others isn't right no matter how you look at it

Still betting you didn't wear one 

How much did you donate to the Legion or drop in the poppy box Fail?

Probably less then what you smoke in 15 minutes a day. 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

back to hating Trudeau 

As expected West came out of the meetings today very negative, scheer again spreading how divided we are....

This is common and expected

So were you in the meetings to know what was said and how the West is reacting?

No all you know is your little hero was in there so it’s everyone else’s fault but Justin’s.  

The West is getting a raw deal.

Trudeau was willing to break the law for 9,000 Quebec centred jobs but does nothing for Western Canada oil field workers.

How many manufacturing jobs in Ontario effected by oil field shutdown?  How many fewer truckloads of materials are heading west daily?

We need oil.  We buy daily from Saudi Arabia and others.

It makes no sense not to capitalize on our resources!

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

So were you in the meetings to know what was said and how the West is reacting?

No all you know is your little hero was in there so it’s everyone else’s fault but Justin’s.  

The West is getting a raw deal.

Trudeau was willing to break the law for 9,000 Quebec centred jobs but does nothing for Western Canada oil field workers.

How many manufacturing jobs in Ontario effected by oil field shutdown?  How many fewer truckloads of materials are heading west daily?

We need oil.  We buy daily from Saudi Arabia and others.

It makes no sense not to capitalize on our resources!

I got it from Scheer's mouth after his   meeting and the Sask dude said the same thing.....

What law was broken?  you mean rules :dunno:  

Amazing how the ONEWAYS are no all about Alberta :lol:  Trudeau did nothing?  isn't even close to the truth - on that note the courts did cancel some plans and Canada bought the pi[e ;line which is far more than any government has done in 15 years for Alberta ---

Can you tell me what has been done prior to Trudeua that was acceptable :dunno:  Alberta crashed under the previous government did it not :dunno:  

oneways are something to behold, the lack of knowledge is amazing  

no the jobs in Ontario :lol:  remember boosting about the 100k jobs last spring that FORD made?  now the loses are Trudeau's fault :lol: 

it just doeesn't stop with ONEWAYS 

:lol:

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I got it from Scheer's mouth after his   meeting and the Sask dude said the same thing.....

What law was broken?  you mean rules :dunno:  

Amazing how the ONEWAYS are no all about Alberta :lol:  Trudeau did nothing?  isn't even close to the truth - on that note the courts did cancel some plans and Canada bought the pi[e ;line which is far more than any government has done in 15 years for Alberta ---

Can you tell me what has been done prior to Trudeua that was acceptable :dunno:  Alberta crashed under the previous government did it not :dunno:  

oneways are something to behold, the lack of knowledge is amazing  

no the jobs in Ontario :lol:  remember boosting about the 100k jobs last spring that FORD made?  now the loses are Trudeau's fault :lol: 

it just doeesn't stop with ONEWAYS 

:lol:

Swoosh around the bowl again with you.

Trudeau has done zero for pipelines.  Zero for Alberta.  He bought the pipeline so he did not have to allow Trans Northern to build it and could then sit back and do nothing on it.

And he did break the law by applying pressure to JR and then he had the enquires shutdown.  

45 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Swoosh around the bowl again with you.

Trudeau has done zero for pipelines.  Zero for Alberta.  He bought the pipeline so he did not have to allow Trans Northern to build it and could then sit back and do nothing on it.

And he did break the law by applying pressure to JR and then he had the enquires shutdown.  

Ethics commission are rules not criminal law

Has Trudeau done anything for anyone?  or are you all about Alberta now :dunno:  I love how the mislead just follow the topic of the day...  

tell me your concerns about Alberta and what should  be done 

Pipeline will make it all better - we got that what else?

Does the Premeir have any responsibility or no like FORD :dunno:  

What did Trudeau cancel to that Harper was full steam on?  this I would love an answer too snce you feel Scheer will fix it all

52 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Truth is you donated nothing!

Yet are critical of Cherry standing up for vets!!

hhmmm when did I critze his love for vets and or Canada?  he is a saint :dunno:  

I am not a ONEWAY like you so I can have an opinion about people I like and what they did wrong - you can't do this 

Don is back tracking now and has said what I said pages ago EVERYONE should wear a poppy - because I support the vets 

I don't use VETS for my agenda like you do - and I am still sure you left the house without a poppy on several times over the week - are you saying you didn't 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow Don is losing it FOX NEWS now wow 

They tried to get DON to call us Fascist :lol: 

again here Don says all rural wear poppy's - what is wrong with him 

FOXNEWS is fucked in the head  

And I suppose you think CNN and The Toronto Star are much better media sources? 

19 minutes ago, irv said:

And I suppose you think CNN and The Toronto Star are much better media sources? 

no IRV CNN is just to other way around - fact is these stations in the south are useless and produce little to no news ever - 24 hours of support for Trump or 24 hours against Trump - this why postmenill and rebel and THE SUN serve no purpose (SUN for sports great sectoin not for politics though)  This is your type of NEWS as you like to point out about yourself

The Star is a great paper remember when they broke the FAKE NEWS about Robby doing crack, that was something eh ONEWAY 

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no IRV CNN is just to other way around - fact is these stations in the south are useless and produce little to no news ever - 24 hours of support for Trump or 24 hours against Trump - this why postmenill and rebel and THE SUN serve no purpose (SUN for sports great sectoin not for politics though)  This is your type of NEWS as you like to point out about yourself

The Star is a great paper remember when they broke the FAKE NEWS about Robby doing crack, that was something eh ONEWAY 

No its not.:lol:

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just like CTV, The Star, CBC, North99 serve no purpose up here.

It doesn't surprise me one bit you think the T.O. Star is a great paper. They admire Trudeau and the Liberals as much as you do! 

Did you happen to read their story on how they were comparing Trudope's black face and saying it was as CDN as hockey? :lol:I suppose you lapped that right up, didn't you mush melon? https://www.thepostmillennial.com/toronto-star-claims-that-blackface-is-as-canadian-as-hockey/?fbclid=IwAR1ZjftgyJw-5Rrk2Lkr15kTfiTd8CWdGt_RdydrbH3-bulSe-HGRZyaIoQ

Curious, where was the T.O. Star when the SNC Lavalin story broke? Ahh, that's right, real silent for a few days after the Globe and Mail broke that story but decided to, just to save face, to run a story, which, of course, they also downplayed. :lol:

trudiottt2.jpg

17 hours ago, irv said:

Just like CTV, The Star, CBC, North99 serve no purpose up here.

It doesn't surprise me one bit you think the T.O. Star is a great paper. They admire Trudeau and the Liberals as much as you do! 

Did you happen to read their story on how they were comparing Trudope's black face and saying it was as CDN as hockey? :lol:I suppose you lapped that right up, didn't you mush melon? https://www.thepostmillennial.com/toronto-star-claims-that-blackface-is-as-canadian-as-hockey/?fbclid=IwAR1ZjftgyJw-5Rrk2Lkr15kTfiTd8CWdGt_RdydrbH3-bulSe-HGRZyaIoQ

Curious, where was the T.O. Star when the SNC Lavalin story broke? Ahh, that's right, real silent for a few days after the Globe and Mail broke that story but decided to, just to save face, to run a story, which, of course, they also downplayed. :lol:

trudiottt2.jpg

IRV if you are happy with FOXNEWS and REBEL I am okay with that,  I am not interested in these ONEWAY views like you are.....

You can say THE STAR was silent but that doesn't change the fact they weren't and report news as it happens good or bad for all sides....... 

happy news IRV fox will say just what you want to hear. - pretty sad really that this is your only source of news 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV if you are happy with FOXNEWS and REBEL I am okay with that,  I am not interested in these ONEWAY views like you are.....

You can say THE STAR was silent but that doesn't change the fact they weren't and report news as it happens good or bad for all sides....... 

happy news IRV fox will say just what you want to hear. - pretty sad really that this is your only source of news 

MSM is finding out quickly they are no longer the "Breaking" any news story anymore.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

MSM is finding out quickly they are no longer the "Breaking" any news story anymore.

You know these REBEL and POSTme do'nt have reporters investigating anything?  they rely on real news sources than use that for their agenda 

Strange how the MSM is only against the RIGHT in your eyes :lol: is FOX MSM in the usa?  yes or no 

THE STAR WAS LYING ABOUT ROB FORD ALL MADE UP BS TO SERVE AN AGENDA -  we find out that was 100% true every bit of it - the WACKOS then said its his time off work :lol:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know these REBEL and POSTme do'nt have reporters investigating anything?  they rely on real news sources than use that for their agenda 

Strange how the MSM is only against the RIGHT in your eyes :lol: is FOX MSM in the usa?  yes or no 

THE STAR WAS LYING ABOUT ROB FORD ALL MADE UP BS TO SERVE AN AGENDA -  we find out that was 100% true every bit of it - the WACKOS then said its his time off work :lol:  

What is the difference between you and Rob buying drugs from a dealer?  Oh that's right he was the major, you're a nobody.:lol:

What is the difference between Grapes off the cuff remarks and Trudeau continuing embarrassments?  One is a PM, the other loves hockey and all of Canada.