Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

Trudeau was threatened with death  yesterday, he wore bullet proof vest - this is why hottie Sophie stayed safe

 

funny how the RIGHT WACKOS cheer this - I find that even more disturbing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau needed security detail?

All a bs publicity stunt I would bet.

Justin trying to get sympathy votes now.

He will stoop even lower before Oct 21!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Trudeau needed security detail?

All a bs publicity stunt I would bet.

Justin trying to get sympathy votes now.

He will stoop even lower before Oct 21!

Bingo!! Trail is too stupid to recognize this, however. :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau was threatened with death  yesterday, he wore bullet proof vest - this is why hottie Sophie stayed safe

 

funny how the RIGHT WACKOS cheer this - I find that even more disturbing 

Maybe the 17 year old he screwed when he was a teacher out west threatened him?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Maybe the 17 year old he screwed when he was a teacher out west threatened him?

More like Sophie did.:lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he hasn't already, he will blame this on Harper/Scheer and the conservatives, alleged, right wing views and tell all the gut hooked sympathizers, like Trail, this cannot continue in Canada and this is what you will get if you elect Scheer and the Conservatives.  

Nothing but a publicity stunt that the left with lap up like a cow on a salt lick. :news:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections/trudeau-says-threat-to-his-safety-grows-from-online-polarization-and-hate/ar-AAIIPvh?li=AAggNb9

 

so not a direct threat, (man in town with a RPG, AR, cooey, slingshot or any such nonsense). the fucking lengths this cunt is going to for the sheeple is pathetic

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections/trudeau-says-threat-to-his-safety-grows-from-online-polarization-and-hate/ar-AAIIPvh?li=AAggNb9

 

so not a direct threat, (man in town with a RPG, AR, cooey, slingshot or any such nonsense). the fucking lengths this cunt is going to for the sheeple is pathetic

There is no doubt social media is triggering / creating some very bad people...

This goes for any public persons, but Politicians will see most nasty shit coming for the next 50 years

 

When lies are spread as truth nothing but bad will come of it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is no doubt social media is triggering / creating some very bad people...

This goes for any public persons, but Politicians will see most nasty shit coming for the next 50 years

 

When lies are spread as truth nothing but bad will come of it 

not one thing in your post, (this one, lol) i disagree with. but on this bit of bullshit trudeau is playing i guess may, singh, scheer, and berneir should all be in flack jackets and looking like they're covering the war in syria. fucking melodramatics by the oh fuck, right, the drama teacher. lol. and the lies are being spread by ALL political angles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Voted yesterday.:bc:

leaving now, both daughters loved trudeau when he first was elected,1 voting con the other green, its there first vote,guess that blackface was a no no to the 18 year olds in my youngest daughters group,they are all switching to green lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, franks pond said:

leaving now, both daughters loved trudeau when he first was elected,1 voting con the other green, its there first vote,guess that blackface was a no no to the 18 year olds in my youngest daughters group,they are all switching to green lol

my eldest daughter, my two sisters all voted for the nice hair last time. they are all disgusted now. my eldest is still lefty, so who knows where her vote will go, but sis's are both back on board. and then there is my youngest. making me look like a green. for all i know, she might go PPC. lol. main thing is both kids vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau was threatened with death  yesterday, he wore bullet proof vest - this is why hottie Sophie stayed safe

 

funny how the RIGHT WACKOS cheer this - I find that even more disturbing 

I bet he made it up. Most likely so he could play dress up in a bulletproof vest.  That and to distract from his failures, and have an excuse why his wife once again is not near him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice he wasn't wearing a helmet... No brains no headache.

More of the same pathetic pandering from our spineless drama queen. Given the chance in a real attempt on his life he would put his wife in the line of fire but even she won't be seen with him. 

Here's to the loss of official party status for these kool aid drinkin wack jobs 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I bet he made it up. Most likely so he could play dress up in a bulletproof vest.  That and to distract from his failures, and have an excuse why his wife once again is not near him.

BINGO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is no doubt social media is triggering / creating some very bad people...

This goes for any public persons, but Politicians will see most nasty shit coming for the next 50 years

 

When lies are spread as truth nothing but bad will come of it 

Yes and Trudeau has stood in front of the cameras and told many lies.  And he is the number one promoter of division politics.  Always trying to use wedge issues.

How many times in the last 4 months has he leveled accusations against his opponents?

Why doesn’t Trudeau just stand up and run on his policy and past achievements?  Or lack of achievement possibly?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I bet he made it up. Most likely so he could play dress up in a bulletproof vest.  That and to distract from his failures, and have an excuse why his wife once again is not near him.

there is stupid answers and then there is your answers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Yes and Trudeau has stood in front of the cameras and told many lies.  And he is the number one promoter of division politics.  Always trying to use wedge issues.

How many times in the last 4 months has he leveled accusations against his opponents?

Why doesn’t Trudeau just stand up and run on his policy and past achievements?  Or lack of achievement possibly?

who hasn't :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dinner was a split tonight with Jagmeet gettign some kodus for being cool guy 

No one beat my argument of 15k for OAS :mikedrop: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tinker said:

Notice he wasn't wearing a helmet... No brains no headache.

More of the same pathetic pandering from our spineless drama queen. Given the chance in a real attempt on his life he would put his wife in the line of fire but even she won't be seen with him. 

Here's to the loss of official party status for these kool aid drinkin wack jobs 

Canada's very own Jussie Smollett. :news:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advance polling numbers way up.  Maybe they're rushing to re-elect Trudeau.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

repeat same slogan phrase over and over again is getting tiring 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dinner was a split tonight with Jagmeet gettign some kodus for being cool guy 

No one beat my argument of 15k for OAS :mikedrop: 

Fuck you and your pension. Not like every dime you ever got in your entire life came off the backs of we that pay taxes. You have never ever paid one cent in taxes. Your entire life is a net loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.