Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

Pretty funny AC - This topic is hear for the next couple of decades 

The concept of not lets kill the world is a good one, one that the cons will fight to the death (of the world)

Can you explain how this concept is wrong and goes against your beliefs :dunno:  forget carbon tax that wasn't the protesting

71280379_1136902046698039_75154364800937

Fail did you march?

How much carbon footprint was created by all the people going to march instead of staying home?

Fail you always talk about your old carbon emitting pick up truck.  Why don’t you buy a new electric vehicle?  You ride a snowmobile.  Carbon emitting again.  

Before you criticize Ford or Scheer look in the mirror hypocrite!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail it’s kinda like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle going to Elton John’s French chateau by private plane.  The reasoning that Elton John gave was a donation in the correct size that would offset the carbon footprint from the trip was made by Elton John.

The problem is the Carbon Footprint was increased by the trip!

Had the trip not been taken and the donation made then I would say Elton John cares.  But if rich people like Elton John and Leonardo DiCaprio jet set around creating a carbon footprint and only use their wealth to buy credits that is no different then Hypocrisy.  The whole carbon credit deal has already been proven as a joke in the world.

yes we know planes leave a carbon foot print - do you think it is the same foot print as even a plane 10 years ago?  

Too bad Ontario is getting hosed due to FORD cancelling contracts and everything green - saved nothing but cost us Millions 

YOU CHEER IT

You are not really that in tune to what this is suppose to achieve,  you will when ANDREW tells you what his plan is for Climate Change, you will not deny that STATEMENT as fake you will agree with him and post it as a great idea to combat climate change...  As long as HE states you will have more money in your pocket 

Can't wait for that day

2 hours ago, irv said:

So you still think Global warming is real and upon us, Trail? Like I've asked Kevvy numerous times, what is the climate emergency up here in Canada? 

You're a fool just like him and the rest of the brainwashed alarmists so I'm not expecting a coherent solid answer, but give it your best shot and convince me I should jump onboard this bandwagon. 

NO ONE CAN DENY THE WORLD IS WARMING - THIS IS FACT NOT FICTION

You can say we can't do anything about it and fight that point - but you can not deny the temperature readings as they are FACTUAL 

I thought the cap and trade was a great system that benefited businesses that decreased their foot print -  NOW FORD will just give money to any company that doesn't meet the goal of lower carbon print -  you cheer this for some reason as GREAT GOVERNMENT 

What about you NEW ONEWAY?  you don't believe the planet is warming - isn't a position 

2 hours ago, irv said:

climmity4.jpeg

Maybe FORD should ban all teachers from talking about anything climate :dunno:  sorta like he wanted to ban any talk about Transgenders 

This ancient part of the Conservative party is one thing I really dislike - lets go back to the good ole days 

PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVES :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail did you march?

How much carbon footprint was created by all the people going to march instead of staying home?

Fail you always talk about your old carbon emitting pick up truck.  Why don’t you buy a new electric vehicle?  You ride a snowmobile.  Carbon emitting again.  

Before you criticize Ford or Scheer look in the mirror hypocrite!

NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE TOLD ANYONE TO NOT DRIVE, NOT SNOWMOBILE, NOT FLY - where to you get this from SK?  just wondering

I didn't criticize anyone, I said they should have went to a march 

BOTH your hero say Climate Change is really and also boost their plan to combat it- so the denial isn't from them its from YOU

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You can say we can't do anything about it and fight that point - but you can not deny the temperature readings as they are FACTUAL 

I thought the cap and trade was a great system that benefited businesses that decreased their foot print -  NOW FORD will just give money to any company that doesn't meet the goal of lower carbon print -  you cheer this for some reason as GREAT GOVERNMENT 

What about you NEW ONEWAY?  you don't believe the planet is warming - isn't a position 

So why did Liberal government not include climate data on record from early 1900{s?  Oh yeah it proved CANADA had warmer temps then now.

Its all bullshit we can do nothing about.

and until you sell your truck, sled, boat, and ATC or whatever toys stop preaching hypocrite.

NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE TOLD ANYONE TO NOT DRIVE, NOT SNOWMOBILE, NOT FLY - where to you get this from SK?  just wondering

I didn't criticize anyone, I said they should have went to a march 

BOTH your hero say Climate Change is really and also boost their plan to combat it- so the denial isn't from them its from YOU

March for what idiot?

maybe Doug walked his dog?  That should count!

What good does going to march with people do?  

What is accomplished?   Not a thing.

How about don’t fly to Montreal to march and actually reduce carbon footprint.  That is a true statement.

Just now, Sksman said:

So why did Liberal government not include climate data on record from early 1900{s?  Oh yeah it proved CANADA had warmer temps then now.

Its all bullshit we can do nothing about.

and until you sell your truck, sled, boat, and ATC or whatever toys stop preaching hypocrite.

OKAY got it THANKS 

Which party are you voting for now since CPC has a carbon plan for fighting climate change :dunno:  

CPC has your vote no matter what :lol:    

You should do some reading on the subject and then maybe you won't make so many stupid statements like above

OKAY got it THANKS 

Which party are you voting for now since CPC has a carbon plan for fighting climate change :dunno:  

CPC has your vote no matter what :lol:    

You should do some reading on the subject and then maybe you won't make so many stupid statements like above

I will ask again,

What has Trudeau personally done to reduce carbon footprint?

Oh yeah that was covered in media.  Absolutely nothing.

Just now, Sksman said:

March for what idiot?

maybe Doug walked his dog?  That should count!

What good does going to march with people do?  

What is accomplished?   Not a thing.

How about don’t fly to Montreal to march and actually reduce carbon footprint.  That is a true statement.

VOTES - instead of losing them you gain them

I am just saying it wasn't a good move - you think it was 

Just now, Sksman said:

I will ask again,

What has Trudeau personally done to reduce carbon footprint?

Oh yeah that was covered in media.  Absolutely nothing.

no idea - its a global thing you are not included in....

Just sit back and relax no need to worry what the world seems concerned with 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Congrats on getting gut hooked by the biggest modern day scam in centuries.:owned:

?  gut hooked on what?  

Temps have gone up this is fact :dunno:  so what are you talking about? 

I don't like carbon tax - we all know this

so exactly what?

It's been warmer, like just 1000 years ago, but that's not worth anything is it.

Did any of those dumb fucks marching happen to bring up population control.  That is going to be a much bigger issue than the hoax they are trying to pass off.  There is absolutely nothing we can do to stop the poles becoming tropical for the Nth time.  Nothing 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's been warmer, like just 1000 years ago, but that's not worth anything is it.

Did any of those dumb fucks marching happen to bring up population control.  That is going to be a much bigger issue than the hoax they are trying to pass off.  There is absolutely nothing we can do to stop the poles becoming tropical for the Nth time.  Nothing 

what HOOK did I take :dunno:  still wondering

I do like no more smog days ZERO and that has a lot to do with carbon control -  you denying this too?  

I don't want the 30 smog days we used to get coming back, where you wish them back because it never happened :lol: 

keep fighting 

maybe we can have muscle cars making a come back - you and SK don't understand that those cars would kill cities today if they were still the mass car 

ONEWAY cave people :lol:  we hate moving forward

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I do like no more smog days ZERO and that has a lot to do with carbon control -  you denying this too?  

I don't want the 30 smog days we used to get coming back, where you wish them back because it never happened :lol: 

keep fighting 

maybe we can have muscle cars making a come back - you and SK don't understand that those cars would kill cities today if they were still the mass car 

You and Justin hanging out together?

You do this. You do that.  Oh the morally superior stupid twins fail and Trudeau will guide us through life telling us what we should do.  How we should act.

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

keep fighting 

Smog?  Justin and Climate Barbie are a bit late to that party.:lol:

27 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. fuck it. am going to go burn tires, styrofoam and flush used oil down the toilet every friday from now until the next save the world bullshit comes along

You should only burn tires and styrofoam at night. The black smoke isn't as noticeable and burn the oil as well. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maybe FORD should ban all teachers from talking about anything climate :dunno:  sorta like he wanted to ban any talk about Transgenders 

This ancient part of the Conservative party is one thing I really dislike - lets go back to the good ole days 

PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVES :lol:  

Yes he should tell them to stop brainwashing kids with false information that is being perpetrated by the ignorant Liberals who only care about more tax dollars.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So when was the worlds temp ever neutral and not always changing? Do you think that if you write in BOLD/CAPS, it will get your point across better? How stupid. :lol:

And just like, Kevvy, you can't tell me what the climate emergency is here in Canada. :snack:

Trail, I knew you were stupid, but I honestly didn't think you would be so easily guthooked by something that is clearly a hoax/scam? But. I guess, because the Lieberals tell you, you'll believe anything that comes out of their mouths. Sad really. :sad:

climmy2.jpg

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Yes he should tell them to stop brainwashing kids with false information that is being perpetrated by the ignorant Liberals who only care about more tax dollars.

So when was the worlds temp ever neutral and not always changing? Do you think that if you write in BOLD/CAPS, it will get your point across better? How stupid. :lol:

And just like, Kevvy, you can't tell me what the climate emergency is here in Canada. :snack:

Trail, I knew you were stupid, but I honestly didn't think you would be so easily guthooked by something that is clearly a hoax/scam? But. I guess, because the Lieberals tell you, you'll believe anything that comes out of their mouths. Sad really. :sad:

you need to read up on the current temps and how much it has gone up in the past century - its all factual data with no politics attached...

Whether this is due to the industrial era is not proven 

So what are you denying again?  the actual recorded temps are fake :dunno:    

stop posting meme's about carbon taxing, nobody really wants that and it isn't a part of any topic here 

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. fuck it. am going to go burn tires, styrofoam and flush used oil down the toilet every friday from now until the next save the world bullshit comes along

personally I am a fan of burning most stuff, I think our landfills are a horrible thing we are doing to this planet and ourselves - tires burn too long lol

Incinerate