Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, irv said:

You're not well, Trail. 

Did you read this yet? :news:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5276856

Yup Opposite Governments between federal and provincial is the norm :dunno:  are you new to this voting thing 

 

 

You have to win Quebec, is Andrew Capable of that is the question 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trudior.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau talks middle class, but has never experienced it

Justin Trudeau is at a big disadvantage, here.  That’s because Justin wasn’t simply born with silver spoon in his mouth.

It was more like a silver shovel.

Trudeau is the guy who likes to talk about the middle class, a lot.  But he has never, ever actually experienced the middle class.  Trudeau has never had to worry about paying the rent, or coming up with the next mortgage statement.

He has never wondered where he’ll get the dough to pay a hydro bill.  He has never wanted for anything.  His life has been one of mansions, private jets, and hanging out with celebrities like the Aga Khan.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-trudeau-talks-middle-class-but-has-never-experienced-it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, irv said:

trudior.png

Nothing to see, but, but Senate Expenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, irv said:

Trudeau talks middle class, but has never experienced it

Justin Trudeau is at a big disadvantage, here.  That’s because Justin wasn’t simply born with silver spoon in his mouth.

It was more like a silver shovel.

Trudeau is the guy who likes to talk about the middle class, a lot.  But he has never, ever actually experienced the middle class.  Trudeau has never had to worry about paying the rent, or coming up with the next mortgage statement.

He has never wondered where he’ll get the dough to pay a hydro bill.  He has never wanted for anything.  His life has been one of mansions, private jets, and hanging out with celebrities like the Aga Khan.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-trudeau-talks-middle-class-but-has-never-experienced-it

nor has Scheer since he was making 165k at 25 living in mom/s basement 

 

THE SUN is funny ONEWAY reporting  :lol: 

 

IRV explain how Scheer has had any of these worries - I will wait for your reply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, irv said:

trudior.png

Trying to find a legit report on this - watch it on TV and they have brought up Globe and Mail report as curious 

 

Hope to find another report on this other than repeats from rebel - if you find one IRV please post it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

nor has Scheer since he was making 165k at 25 living in mom/s basement 

 

THE SUN is funny ONEWAY reporting  :lol: 

 

IRV explain how Scheer has had any of these worries - I will wait for your reply 

Trail, you are so stupid, naive and ignorant that replying to your posts is getting harder and harder all the time. In hindsight, I should have just listened to others and ignored your posts but I guess I thought there was some hope you'd come around. Big mistake.

If you honestly can't distinguish the difference between Scheer's and Trudope's upbringing, I am not sure what to tell you. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irv said:

Trail, you are so stupid, naive and ignorant that replying to your posts is getting harder and harder all the time. In hindsight, I should have just listened to others and ignored your posts but I guess I thought there was some hope you'd come around. Big mistake.

If you honestly can't distinguish the difference between Scheer's and Trudope's upbringing, I am not sure what to tell you. :wacko:

Your post said Trudeau has never had to worry about rent or hydro bills - Andrew Scheer has never had that prolem either 

come one ONEWAY his parents were well off too and paid all their bills 

 

How can you say this isn't true :dunno:  

so dumb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the GLOBE and MAIL isn't quite correct, or at least your post isn't.....

RCMP has dropped the investigation during the election - they have not been blocked by Trudeau  according to the RCMP themselves..

IRV has a better insight with RCMP it seems :lol: 

 

but sure sounds good

 

SNC is a non issue for most of Canada according to the polls - huge deal for Alberta and Freedomsledder

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau facing SNC questions during election call 

Bill 21 Quebec is being talked about alot 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Apparently the GLOBE and MAIL isn't quite correct, or at least your post isn't.....

RCMP has dropped the investigation during the election - they have not been blocked by Trudeau  according to the RCMP themselves..

IRV has a better insight with RCMP it seems :lol: 

 

but sure sounds good

 

SNC is a non issue for most of Canada according to the polls - huge deal for Alberta and Freedomsledder

Are you really this dumb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this dumb?

just reporting the FACTS 

 

It really doesn't matter for you as your vote is already counted for your entire life - issues are not a concern ever when you vote 

 

maybe after he wins Trudeau RCMP can swoop in :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this dumb?

Yes he is even dumber actually :guzzle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau taking heat on social media for choosing 9/11 for election announcement, the cries come from people feeling it would be better to announce it on a day that children were killed in school by mass shooters 

This has happened on every single day of the year over the decade 

 

How fucking lame can people be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau taking heat on social media for choosing 9/11 for election announcement, the cries come from people feeling it would be better to announce it on a day that children were killed in school by mass shooters 

This has happened on every single day of the year over the decade 

 

How fucking lame can people be

On 9/11, come on Fail, that Trumps just about everything.

You are dumb.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trying to find a legit report on this - watch it on TV and they have brought up Globe and Mail report as curious 

 

Hope to find another report on this other than repeats from rebel - if you find one IRV please post it 

Right-discount Sun & Globe-only trust Communist Brainwashing Corp. & Torstar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your post said Trudeau has never had to worry about rent or hydro bills - Andrew Scheer has never had that prolem either 

come one ONEWAY his parents were well off too and paid all their bills 

 

How can you say this isn't true :dunno:  

so dumb 

I believe his Mother was a nurse-hardly well off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

just reporting the FACTS 

 

It really doesn't matter for you as your vote is already counted for your entire life - issues are not a concern ever when you vote 

 

maybe after he wins Trudeau RCMP can swoop in :lol: 

& then put a sitting P.M. in jail!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau taking heat on social media for choosing 9/11 for election announcement, the cries come from people feeling it would be better to announce it on a day that children were killed in school by mass shooters 

This has happened on every single day of the year over the decade 

 

How fucking lame can people be

You obviously had no friends killed on 9/11!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muskoka1 said:

I believe his Mother was a nurse-hardly well off!

paid the bills and were making 120k combined is doing very well on average 

lets not make them into a some poor family lining up for food 

 

Andrew has never had BILL problems - there is no refuting this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muskoka1 said:

You obviously had no friends killed on 9/11!

? what does that have to do with anything?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau taking heat on social media for choosing 9/11 for election announcement, the cries come from people feeling it would be better to announce it on a day that children were killed in school by mass shooters 

This has happened on every single day of the year over the decade 

 

How fucking lame can people be

Yah about as dumb as you could have waited a week even a day would have been better but the guy is s complete fuckup so.... :flush:

  • Fuck You 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.