Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

We built a climate plan that puts more money in your pockets, and the Conservatives are even fighting us on that. They say they’re for the people, but they sure don’t act that way.

:lol: Justin got just about everything and everybody into one ad :lol:  even Harper

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We had a plan that cost you nothing, DOUG FORD made the choice to dump that program... Now spends millions in court 

Now Doug Ford is forcing PRIVATE BUSINESSES TO COMPLY - you support this shit which is horrible and goes against all you say you stand for, the truth is out

I agree a straight up TAX on GAS isn't great, but it is what you voted for under FORD 

Better hope ANDREW wins a majority

You stupid tool.  The Wynne Carbon tax cost us.  You just don’t want to admit it.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

We built a climate plan that puts more money in your pockets, and the Conservatives are even fighting us on that. They say they’re for the people, but they sure don’t act that way.

:lol: Justin got just about everything and everybody into one ad :lol:  even Harper

Only a fool would believe the big fool!

Yes we tax everyone and then give them more back!

How can you be so stupid to believe that?

59 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You stupid tool.  The Wynne Carbon tax cost us.  You just don’t want to admit it.

what carbon tax was that? you mean Cap and Trade?

https://www.edf.org/climate/how-cap-and-trade-works

tell me SK after 3 years what is so expensive :dunno: 

What went down in price when FORD canceled billions of dollars worth of contracts?

What went up when Trudeau's carbon tax took over again?

I can wait for an answer, I don't expect one though specially to question 2

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Only a fool would believe the big fool!

Yes we tax everyone and then give them more back!

How can you be so stupid to believe that?

Andrew has a plan to put more money in your pocket, but balancing a budget isn't apart of that deal.  You still voting for hand outs? :lol: 

after 10 years I didn't see anymore in my pocket :dunno:  but I have since Trudeau, this is just fact not an opinion 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew has a plan to put more money in your pocket, but balancing a budget isn't apart of that deal.  You still voting for hand outs? :lol: 

after 10 years I didn't see anymore in my pocket :dunno:  but I have since Trudeau, this is just fact not an opinion 

You are so full of shit!

More Failmaker bullshit!

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You are so full of shit!

More Failmaker bullshit!

I am more concerned with local property taxes they have been increasing at a rapid pace last few years...

I wold like see the FED rate continue downward from 20.5% to like 15% or 16%

Remember HST on Hydro being an election issue in Ontario last election but wasnt' this election  :dunno:  what gives?

Remeber the PST on gasoline being a election isssue?  but wasn't this time around :dunno:  

Cons plow as much hot air as the other party's 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what carbon tax was that? you mean Cap and Trade?

https://www.edf.org/climate/how-cap-and-trade-works

tell me SK after 3 years what is so expensive :dunno: 

What went down in price when FORD canceled billions of dollars worth of contracts?

What went up when Trudeau's carbon tax took over again?

I can wait for an answer, I don't expect one though specially to question 2

Gas prices went up!

11 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Gas prices went up!

sure I guess then down 20 cents that day :dunno:   still cheaper today 

The argument was EVERYTHING Is going up from food to clothing - I didn't see any of that happen - GAS goes up and down almost daily 

so name all these products that went up

FEAR is a great ELECTION PLATFORM

This is where Politics is heading, via social media ect.... Pretty fucked up to say the least

Donald Trump

....I don’t want to Win for myself, I only want to Win for the people. The New

is letting millions of GREAT people down! We have to start looking for a new News Outlet. Fox isn’t working for us anymore!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure I guess then down 20 cents that day :dunno:   still cheaper today 

The argument was EVERYTHING Is going up from food to clothing - I didn't see any of that happen - GAS goes up and down almost daily 

so name all these products that went up

FEAR is a great ELECTION PLATFORM

All things shipped by train/truck etc. go up with higher taxes!

20 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

All things shipped by train/truck etc. go up with higher taxes!

not if gas prices goes low :dunno:  

Gas used to be $1.40 a litre now 30% cheaper - do you see things going 30$% cheaper?  NO YOU DON'T 

Companies love to say things are more expensive as GAS goes up but never say things are cheaper as GAS goes down - its a game they play because they all have a cushion for GAS prices built in to their business, if they didn't they would go broke real quick

its a game of FEAR, I guess we will see who wins,  for you ONEWAY vote you have no choice in any Election its already chosen for your entire life

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

man spreading :lol:  

Look at those goo goo eyes from First Lady lol

It was after the European french cheek kiss BS just so you understand the entire this is completely out of context which you would expect from the FAKEWNEWS :guzzle:

43 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It was after the European french cheek kiss BS just so you understand the entire this is completely out of context which you would expect from the FAKEWNEWS :guzzle:

Fuck how ONEWAY can you be  - its fucking HUMOUR you dull knife

same making fun of the way Trudeau sits you dumb ass helicopter liar :lol: 

Don't worry MOMO I wasn't picking on YOUR CHOSEN ONE :lol:   fuck me that was perfect

Edited by 1trailmaker

Must be Liberal passengers.  What's another 11 days to wait, it's not like we have jobs to get to.:lol:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/5821441/passengers-told-to-wait-11-days-for-next-plane-after-swoop-cancels-kelowna-to-winnipeg-flight/amp/

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not if gas prices goes low :dunno:  

Gas used to be $1.40 a litre now 30% cheaper - do you see things going 30$% cheaper?  NO YOU DON'T 

Companies love to say things are more expensive as GAS goes up but never say things are cheaper as GAS goes down - its a game they play because they all have a cushion for GAS prices built in to their business, if they didn't they would go broke real quick

its a game of FEAR, I guess we will see who wins,  for you ONEWAY vote you have no choice in any Election its already chosen for your entire life

A tax on gas whether it's @$1 a l. or $1.25 is still a tax!

• Like 2

On 8/27/2019 at 8:34 PM, 1trailmaker said:

So post up a copy of your paystub from before Trudeau and current.

Include you gross and net pays.

Pretty easy thing for you to do.

Common Fail prove your point for once instead of just your regular lip flap day in and day out.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:44 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I am more concerned with local property taxes they have been increasing at a rapid pace last few years...

I wold like see the FED rate continue downward from 20.5% to like 15% or 16%

Remember HST on Hydro being an election issue in Ontario last election but wasnt' this election  :dunno: what gives?

Remeber the PST on gasoline being a election isssue?  but wasn't this time around :dunno:  

Cons plow as much hot air as the other party's 

Okay Fail.  Fed rate dropping.

Your hero has promised billions in new spending in last few weeks.  This is on top of all the other spending and $20billion deficit.

How we going to pay for this?

Oh yeah I forgot.

Tax you a little, give you lots more and five or ten years down the road when Justin Trudeau and his family are again living like fat cats on trust fund and gold plated politician pension money your kids and my kids and then our grand kids will be taxed to death to pay off what you think is free money.

At some point someone has to pay for Trudeau’s largeness!  

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So post up a copy of your paystub from before Trudeau and current.

Include you gross and net pays.

Pretty easy thing for you to do.

Common Fail prove your point for once instead of just your regular lip flap day in and day out.

Everyone under 224K a year pays less income tax - its fact when you bring the rate down 1.5% 

of course if you were paying your 15 year old 20k a year you might not have the same result or maybe your wife doesn't work and you split taxes on the last year of Harper ( so ONCE) 

results may very

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Okay Fail.  Fed rate dropping.

Your hero has promised billions in new spending in last few weeks.  This is on top of all the other spending and $20billion deficit.

How we going to pay for this?

Oh yeah I forgot.

Tax you a little, give you lots more and five or ten years down the road when Justin Trudeau and his family are again living like fat cats on trust fund and gold plated politician pension money your kids and my kids and then our grand kids will be taxed to death to pay off what you think is free money.

At some point someone has to pay for Trudeau’s largeness!  

who is paying for the billions we have owed since forever :dunno: 

I am going to say nobody just like every country in the world unless something changes and we raise taxes hugely 

Andrew promised billions this month too :dunno: but ONEWAY SEES NOTHING 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Everyone under 224K a year pays less income tax - its fact when you bring the rate down 1.5% 

of course if you were paying your 15 year old 20k a year you might not have the same result or maybe your wife doesn't work and you split taxes on the last year of Harper ( so ONCE) 

results may very

You truly are so simple aren’t you.

Distraction crime is the biggest ploy right now.  And the Liberal party has youhook line and sinker.

A little promise of more and a selfie and while you are glassy eyed they steal your wallet.