Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

another thing is just because you run a business doesn't mean you can run a Province :lol:  so dumb 

I'd rather have a businessman over a part-time school teacher/trustee anyday!

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

talks about how these Politicians spending money before the dead line, didn't you read it?  Harper had more spending announcements but spent less ,money.   But than again he didn't have FORD cutting everything in Ontario,  this is why Trudeau is spending in Ontario so he can maybe get some sway votes.

Whether you promise 2 billion or 4 billion you are still buying votes as they say.- 

FORD and Ontario  is accepting all this money with arms wide open

It's all from one tax payer=US-or borrowed!

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

so a persons prior job is what you judge them on.  You were very happy with a Mail Clerk 

ONEWAY say what :lol: 

Of course-education & experience count in every job application which running for politics really is!

IRV since you like posting the VET STORIES..

Here is what the guy was speaking to Trudeau about when Justin stupidly said 'WE don't have the money right now'

By the way the MEME's are HATE vids are in correct because Trudeau gave back the life long pensions as promised to the VETS

The B.C. Court of Appeal has dealt a devastating blow to a group of injured veterans engaged in a landmark legal battle with the federal government.

The six veterans involved in the so-called Equitas lawsuit had alleged that they were unfairly treated because of a major overhaul in 2006 to the way the government compensates those injured in the line of service.

Chief among the changes was replacing lifelong disability pensions with a lump-sum payment, career training and targeted income support, which the veterans contended was worth less than the previous pension system.

The case, which was first launched in 2012 under the previous Conservative government but continued with the Liberals, was seen as having major implications for all recently injured veterans.

The federal government has agreed to pay $100 million to settle a four-year legal battle with disabled veterans, who had launched a class-action lawsuit after some of their financial benefits were clawed back.

The settlement, which must still be approved by the Federal Court, would provide more than 12,000 of veterans with payments of between $2,000 and $50,000 depending on when they served and the severity of their disabilities.

Why keep posting something that isn't valid IRV?

17 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Of course-education & experience count in every job application which running for politics really is!

so one job at 18 years old then a politician by the age 20 is great experience :lol:  He took a University course in Economics I know I know :lol: 

You need smart people around you, all great leaders do, and must have that certain something to win

10 hours ago, irv said:

70006662_378013846216677_133259507911360512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkmsHt_cnOP4BBivvI8gy2h5grho0RZhJ5Aa4V5XvFOlaoqDLF_iEPOkTv2a7rlL3uivfTQXK2oOY-JklyLHbHN&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=85d7fa04fcafc5c492a0b1c7777c75d0&oe=5E0B41AC

Canada pledges water bombers, $15M to fight Amazon wildfires but refused help from the U.S., Russia, Mexico, et al to help with the Fort McMurray fires!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000

GOLDSTEIN: McKenna flip-flops on carbon taxes, totally

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-mckenna-flip-flops-on-carbon-taxes-totally

McKenna backs off pledge to freeze carbon tax at $50 a tonne

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-mckenna-backs-off-earlier-plan-to-freeze-carbon-tax-at-50-a-tonne/

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so one job at 18 years old then a politician by the age 20 is great experience :lol:  He took a University course in Economics I know I know :lol: 

You need smart people around you, all great leaders do, and must have that certain something to win

Helps to be smart & educated yourself which Dopey obviously isn't!

1 hour ago, irv said:

Sad Ontario didn't stick with the plan in place for a couple years, Doug Ford forced this situation on us as most provinces don't have this issue.

Now millions on decals his company printed, Fines if you don't comply with FORD, Dictatorship is the only description for Ontario  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sad Ontario didn't stick with the plan in place for a couple years, Doug Ford forced this situation on us as most provinces don't have this issue.

Now millions on decals his company printed, Fines if you don't comply with FORD, Dictatorship is the only description for Ontario  

Sort of like Ottawa & this B.S. carbon tax!

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Sort of like Ottawa & this B.S. carbon tax!

We had a plan that cost you nothing, DOUG FORD made the choice to dump that program... Now spends millions in court 

Now Doug Ford is forcing PRIVATE BUSINESSES TO COMPLY - you support this shit which is horrible and goes against all you say you stand for, the truth is out

I agree a straight up TAX on GAS isn't great, but it is what you voted for under FORD 

Better hope ANDREW wins a majority

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The whole thing, C&P and the Carbon tax is nothing but a B.S. tax grab. Obvioulsy you don't mind having your pockets fleeced but I'll choose a leader any day who also knows this and is trying to eliminate it. You know, one who actually cares about Canadians instead of someone who is trying to win a seat on the U.N. council.  

Trudeau is campaigning to join the UN Security Council — but does Canada stand a chance?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4480515/justin-trudeau-canada-united-national-security-council/

trud.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

The whole thing, C&P and the Carbon tax is nothing but a B.S. tax grab. Obvioulsy you don't mind having your pockets fleeced but I'll choose a leader any day who also knows this and is trying to eliminate it. You know, one who actually cares about Canadians instead of someone who is trying to win a seat on the U.N. council.  

Trudeau is campaigning to join the UN Security Council — but does Canada stand a chance?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4480515/justin-trudeau-canada-united-national-security-council/

trud.jpg

Cap and Trade cost  you nothing - Doug Ford cost companies millions of dollars in lost trade 

fucking sad 

I hope we get back on the council it was a total embarrassment when Harper got kicked off...  Canada help build this council and now we are not apart of it

more sad you will cheer until told not to cheer

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

We had a plan that cost you nothing, DOUG FORD made the choice to dump that program... Now spends millions in court 

Now Doug Ford is forcing PRIVATE BUSINESSES TO COMPLY - you support this shit which is horrible and goes against all you say you stand for, the truth is out

I agree a straight up TAX on GAS isn't great, but it is what you voted for under FORD 

This is how you fight climate change.:lol:

no-mass-immigration-billboards.jpg
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Cap and Trade cost  you nothing - Doug Ford cost companies millions of dollars in lost trade 

fucking sad 

I hope we get back on the council it was a total embarrassment when Harper got kicked off...  Canada help build this council and now we are not apart of it

more sad you will cheer until told not to cheer

Good for Harper! The U.N. is full of nothing but a bunch of crooked ex politicians and felons who's main objective is globalization and money/wealth control. 

If you don't/can't see this with Trudope's puppet policies and behaviour, then you're more blind than I thought you were! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_United_Nations

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Good for Harper! The U.N. is full of nothing but a bunch of crooked ex politicians and felons who's main objective is globalization and money/wealth control. 

If you don't/can't see this with Trudope's puppet policies and behaviour, then you're more blind than I thought you were! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_United_Nations

I assume you are against the G7 :dunno:   G8 or G20

G6 sounds good 

The Rights full patform

Get kick off every world council

defund CBC

anything else :lol: 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

G6 sounds good 

The Rights full patform

defund CBC

Kick Trudeau to the curb where he belongs and then Sophie has to wash her own dishes.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol Max did say he has nothing to do with this sign (now taken down) but agrees with the statement

Massive population growth is the ultimate challenge to fighting climate change.  

What politician is willing to state that.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We all pay for hidden taxes on industry also!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

G6 sounds good 

The Rights full patform

defund CBC

Defund Communist Brainwashing Corp. definitely!