Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Oops. :news:

Canada sheds 'disappointing' 24,200 jobs in July: analysts

https://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKCN1UZ1DW-OCABS

Unemployment rate jumps to 5.7% in July as more people look for fewer jobs

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-july-1.5241385?fbclid=IwAR1YGIph4-rKhxqH5nzJASqb2tLu0NSxDnxXBPmvGHNHRR7ft27zxAP6xzI

1 hour ago, irv said:

Oops. :news:

Canada sheds 'disappointing' 24,200 jobs in July: analysts

https://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKCN1UZ1DW-OCABS

Unemployment rate jumps to 5.7% in July as more people look for fewer jobs

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-july-1.5241385?fbclid=IwAR1YGIph4-rKhxqH5nzJASqb2tLu0NSxDnxXBPmvGHNHRR7ft27zxAP6xzI

Yup Ontario is gaining unemployed over the past year from record 5.4 to 6.0 just like that -  keep voting ONEWAY 

Its going to get worse in the near future - Go Doug 

IRV all these stats are Provincial so when its going bad its a Province doing it - the actual FED job list is very small and has little affect on stats 

Dam those Liberals in years of record employment dam them to hell :lol:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup Ontario is gaining unemployed over the past year from record 5.4 to 6.0 just like that -  keep voting ONEWAY 

Its going to get worse in the near future - Go Doug 

IRV all these stats are Provincial so when its going bad its a Province doing it - the actual FED job list is very small and has little affect on stats 

Dam those Liberals in years of record employment dam them to hell :lol:

Funny, no mention of Ontario here? :snack:"Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick lost jobs, while Quebec and Prince Edward Island added them, Statistics Canada reported Friday. Everywhere else, the job market held steady."

Is Trudope's ship sinking, Trail? Just a few days ago you were boasting about how great the economy was doing, how low unemployment numbers were, etc, etc, etc. 

So, since you stated the Gov't has very little to do with employment and the economy, just what is it that you admire Trudope so much about? :dunno:

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Funny, no mention of Ontario here? :snack:"Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick lost jobs, while Quebec and Prince Edward Island added them, Statistics Canada reported Friday. Everywhere else, the job market held steady."

Is Trudope's ship sinking, Trail? Just a few days ago you were boasting about how great the economy was doing, how low unemployment numbers were, etc, etc, etc. 

So, since you stated the Gov't has very little to do with employment and the economy, just what is it that you admire Trudope so much about? :dunno:

dude over the entire year for fuck sake - its historic numbers there is no debate on the topic 

anyway when you post job numbers its a provincial thing - this is FACT if the job rate changes a provinces changed also - what don't you understand? 

Dumb stats used back in the day, but today we should realize they are pretty much worthless.  You can find any decade and election with all the same WE CREATED 500000 jobs blah blah blah 

a Prime Minster can really only take credit of what a Province does, the Premier will use the same stats for his/her glory or failure, then the Mayor of each city takes credit......   Funny how no business can grow or hire without help from the government :dunno:  

ONEWAYS have said he has been sinking since he was elected, even with record numbers on all fronts :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

IRV some facts you should study

This is how the eocnomy works in Canada plain and simple - if you were a Harper Economy  fan it was due to Ontario FACT

Here is the job rate - last 4 years in Ontario were awesome hands down

2-tcu-lmr-apr-2019.jpg

Edited by 1trailmaker

Ontario’s unemployment rate increased to 6.0% in April from 5.9% in March as a result of an increase in the number of people in the labour force.

Ontario’s unemployment rate has remained at or below 6.0% since August 2017.

ALL FROM THE ONTARIO WEBSITE IRV

up 0.6 since elected and thats 0.4% since December - (even with record employment in April)

So keep posting how Ontario and Alberta are bringing down Canada :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

26 minutes ago, irv said:

when will you get it - we have been posting for years abotu Harper this and Harper that, best economy in world - yet it is way better today and no one here cares or even thinks it is including you...

Its fun to post facts you guys hate to see 

So why are you voting against the BEST NUMBERS in DECADE or more?   I know why :lol:   ONEWAY

Ontario numbers have gotten worse in the last year and you would still vote for DOUG again and again after that :dunno:  is this what it take to be a ONEWAY?  :dunno:   

Keep posting STATS that Ontario creates :lol:  too funny 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Considering what Wynne did to Ontario and what Trudope is doing to Canada by driving away investors and businesses, there is no doubt I'd vote for Doug again and will definitely vote for Scheer in the upcoming election. You seem to ignore the fact Ontario had the largest deficet under Wynne  and the Lieberals and forget that money doesn't grow on trees.

You oneway liberals are something else!! :wacko:

Wynne's Liberals left $15B deficit, $8B more than reported in last budget

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-independent-commission-accounting-practices-1.4831323

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Considering what Wynne did to Ontario and what Trudope is doing to Canada by driving away investors and businesses, there is no doubt I'd vote for Doug again and will definitely vote for Scheer in the upcoming election. You seem to ignore the fact Ontario had the largest deficet under Wynne  and the Lieberals and forget that money doesn't grow on trees.

You oneway liberals are something else!! :wacko:

Wynne's Liberals left $15B deficit, $8B more than reported in last budget

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-independent-commission-accounting-practices-1.4831323

big whoop a deficit :lol:  

The only thing that changed was DOUG took a debt from Hydro off their books and added to his - its a political GAME played....  Harper left 10 billion in deferred spending blah blah blah

DO|UG says 6 more years until balanced - what do you think IRV great time line?  why not just cut all these hand outs we here about :dunno:  

I really don't remember even one PARTY elected that didn't say the books were wrong blah blah 

I didn't vote for WYNNE this time as I agree it was time for a change - too bad SLOGAN MAN weaseled his way in the PARTY of CONSERVATIVES from not a member to leader in 2 weeks - it really is sad that this is all it takes to become the NEW LEADER a slogan or two -  I feel for the real hard working CONS that got shafted 

Conservatives have the worst record for economy and deficits - HISTORICAL FACT

I hope one day the INTERNET will make people more knowledgeable instead of the opposite ------

Edited by 1trailmaker

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

big whoop a deficit :lol:  

The only thing that changed was DOUG took a debt from Hydro off their books and added to his - its a political GAME played....  Harper left 10 billion in deferred spending blah blah blah

DO|UG says 6 more years until balanced - what do you think IRV great time line?  why not just cut all these hand outs we here about :dunno:  

I really don't remember even one PARTY elected that didn't say the books were wrong blah blah 

I didn't vote for WYNNE this time as I agree it was time for a change - too bad SLOGAN MAN weaseled his way in the PARTY of CONSERVATIVES from not a member to leader in 2 weeks - it really is sad that this is all it takes to become the NEW LEADER a slogan or two -  I feel for the real hard working CONS that got shafted 

Conservatives have the worst record for economy and deficits - HISTORICAL FACT

I hope one day the INTERNET will make people more knowledgeable instead of the opposite ------

I agree with you there and wished Elliott got in as you know. I never liked weasle faced Patrick Brown and still don't. The party was a mess before he came into power and it was worse while he remained. Christine got shafted then as well. 

Curious, Trail? Why do you think Wynne got kicked to the curb so bad that they don't even have official party status anymore? Do you think people, like you, just wanted a change and nothing more? 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

I agree with you there and wished Elliott got in as you know. I never liked weasle faced Patrick Brown and still don't. The party was a mess before he came into power and it was worse while he remained. Christine got shafted then as well. 

Curious, Trail? Why do you think Wynne got kicked to the curb so bad that they don't even have official party status anymore? Do you think people, like you, just wanted a change and nothing more? 

YES - rare for a 15 year run in Ontario since Davis (17 deficits in a row lol) 

Wynne should have lost the 2014 election yet won a huge Majority instead. 

Do you ask yourself why Mulroney lost his party's status? or the reasons?  (and don't give me it was Campbell BS lol)   

With Social Media in full swing Wynne was close to the first victim -  The Net will take more you'll see more and more divide where you can only be on one side and everything they do is great and everything the other does is bad...  There will be no in between 

I live in the land of BLUE so politics isn't even a topic,  everyone just hates Liberals and that is it end of story - anyone can run here and win like the teen girl we just elected lol

I wouldn't be so sure Trudeau is a for sure loss in reality things are quite good in Canada right now, its his first term and not the 5 election like Harper's was, which made it Harper's turn to leave.....

with Doug in ONario it almost gives the election to Trudeau 

The Liberals will be second or win next election don't kid yourself 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 8/9/2019 at 6:32 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Once again you say our economy can't survive on regular debt -  meaning we are not paying enough to survive 

Its simple math Muskoka 

You're finally right-simple math that the world/Canuckistan/Ontariario can't keep racking up debt-the market knows that-cut spending!

On 8/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, irv said:

June wasn't great either!

On 8/9/2019 at 8:08 PM, 1trailmaker said:

dude over the entire year for fuck sake - its historic numbers there is no debate on the topic 

anyway when you post job numbers its a provincial thing - this is FACT if the job rate changes a provinces changed also - what don't you understand? 

Dumb stats used back in the day, but today we should realize they are pretty much worthless.  You can find any decade and election with all the same WE CREATED 500000 jobs blah blah blah 

a Prime Minster can really only take credit of what a Province does, the Premier will use the same stats for his/her glory or failure, then the Mayor of each city takes credit......   Funny how no business can grow or hire without help from the government :dunno:  

ONEWAYS have said he has been sinking since he was elected, even with record numbers on all fronts :lol: 

A good business needs no help from government other than getting out of the way!

On 8/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, 1trailmaker said:

when will you get it - we have been posting for years abotu Harper this and Harper that, best economy in world - yet it is way better today and no one here cares or even thinks it is including you...

Its fun to post facts you guys hate to see 

So why are you voting against the BEST NUMBERS in DECADE or more?   I know why :lol:   ONEWAY

Ontario numbers have gotten worse in the last year and you would still vote for DOUG again and again after that :dunno:  is this what it take to be a ONEWAY?  :dunno:   

Keep posting STATS that Ontario creates :lol:  too funny 

Dopey's still running deficits =debt + interest that has to be repaid!

On 8/9/2019 at 9:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

YES - rare for a 15 year run in Ontario since Davis (17 deficits in a row lol) 

Wynne should have lost the 2014 election yet won a huge Majority instead. 

Do you ask yourself why Mulroney lost his party's status? or the reasons?  (and don't give me it was Campbell BS lol)   

With Social Media in full swing Wynne was close to the first victim -  The Net will take more you'll see more and more divide where you can only be on one side and everything they do is great and everything the other does is bad...  There will be no in between 

I live in the land of BLUE so politics isn't even a topic,  everyone just hates Liberals and that is it end of story - anyone can run here and win like the teen girl we just elected lol

I wouldn't be so sure Trudeau is a for sure loss in reality things are quite good in Canada right now, its his first term and not the 5 election like Harper's was, which made it Harper's turn to leave.....

with Doug in ONario it almost gives the election to Trudeau 

The Liberals will be second or win next election don't kid yourself 

God let's hope not!

11 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Dopey's still running deficits =debt + interest that has to be repaid!

Yup Canada has run them forever (except in the late 90's)  Harper ran them from his election to the end - you voted for him again.  Stating he had a recession 10 years prior :lol: 

Dopey says they will balance one day :lol:  

11 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

A good business needs no help from government other than getting out of the way!

According to Doug Ford that isn't true,   HE MADE ONTARIO BUSINESS GREAT, he stated this many times already....  He made some slogan signs and that made your business grow :lol: 

Deficits for his entire term, question is can he even bring the deficit down 6.7 billion ( the actual deficit left to him) I am thinking no even with massive cuts to autistic kids.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

According to Doug Ford that isn't true,   HE MADE ONTARIO BUSINESS GREAT, he stated this many times already....  He made some slogan signs and that made your business grow :lol: 

Deficits for his entire term, question is can he even bring the deficit down 6.7 billion ( the actual deficit left to him) I am thinking no even with massive cuts to autistic kids.

Wynne's left a mess that anyone's going to have trouble with!