Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, irv said:

Thousands of ISIS sleeper agents pose deadly threat for West

https://torontosun.com/news/world/thousands-of-isis-sleeper-agents-pose-deadly-threat-for-west

trid1.jpg

still living in fear and trying to spread it I see.... I thought after 2016 we were all gong to be killed by Trudeau's immigrants.. well that didn't happen so next its an election year and THE SUN is spreading the fear once again.

 

Stephen Harper lost the election for this fear spreading 

 

Go IRV Go  hide 

 

Personally I would like to see something done about the shootings that actually happen weekly in Toronto instead of spreading fear about dead ISIS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

still living in fear and trying to spread it I see.... I thought after 2016 we were all gong to be killed by Trudeau's immigrants.. well that didn't happen so next its an election year and THE SUN is spreading the fear once again.

 

Stephen Harper lost the election for this fear spreading 

 

Go IRV Go  hide 

 

Personally I would like to see something done about the shootings that actually happen weekly in Toronto instead of spreading fear about dead ISIS 

:lol:But the economy, the economy, look what Justine has done with the economy!! :lol:

Right from your loving CBC news media outlet. :news:

While public opinion can change with the emergence of personal anecdotes from refugees, or a particularly striking photograph, Madokoro says the issue of admitting more Syria refugees is complicated by the threat of the jihadist group ISIS, which has openly encouraged adherents to launch attacks in Western countries.

According to the Government of Canada (and indeed, most Western politicians), the emergence of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria represents a dramatic escalation of the terror threat to Western countries.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/how-isis-is-different-from-al-qaeda-1.3001969

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:But the economy, the economy, look what Justine has done with the economy!! :lol:

Right from your loving CBC news media outlet. :news:

While public opinion can change with the emergence of personal anecdotes from refugees, or a particularly striking photograph, Madokoro says the issue of admitting more Syria refugees is complicated by the threat of the jihadist group ISIS, which has openly encouraged adherents to launch attacks in Western countries.

According to the Government of Canada (and indeed, most Western politicians), the emergence of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria represents a dramatic escalation of the terror threat to Western countries.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/how-isis-is-different-from-al-qaeda-1.3001969

 

I am not scared - how about you IRV? clearly you are from your posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am not scared - how about you IRV? clearly you are from your posts

You're a strange dude, Trail. Everyone on here knows that, except you. :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irv said:

You're a strange dude, Trail. Everyone on here knows that, except you. :news:

You are scared, Harper told you.....

I am not scared and would like to see the shootings in Toronto stopped.  While you hide from ISIS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRV be scared they are coming 

REBEL stirring up the hate - This man speaks for the entire world of Muslims

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV be scared they are coming 

REBEL stirring up the hate - This man speaks for the entire world of Muslims

 

 

Yep, you got me all figured out, Fail, living in a state of constant fear! :hdchr:

You're as insane as you hero, Trudope, if you think bringing these sick fucks back into Canada is a good idea. Go out and ask the general public their thoughts, ask your family and friends what they think, then you just might learn, maybe you are insane or mentally handicapped in some capacity. :news:

Copy and paste this then read the comments below it. It might just give you some more insight on people's thoughts about bringing these sick bastards back into Canada and some further insight on how other people also view Trudope. How you can continue to support and stand by this imbecile is beyond me, but then again, like I mentioned............ O.o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, you got me all figured out, Fail, living in a state of constant fear! :hdchr:

You're as insane as you hero, Trudope, if you think bringing these sick fucks back into Canada is a good idea. Go out and ask the general public their thoughts, ask your family and friends what they think, then you just might learn, maybe you are insane or mentally handicapped in some capacity. :news:

Copy and paste this then read the comments below it. It might just give you some more insight on people's thoughts about bringing these sick bastards back into Canada and some further insight on how other people also view Trudope. How you can continue to support and stand by this imbecile is beyond me, but then again, like I mentioned............ O.o

 

Heard all this back last election - like I said its rearing its head again and you are leading the way......

The fighters as they call them start coming back in 2014-5 and so on, I have not seen anyone killed or hurt by any of these 60 or so.

I have no reason to go over a topic from 5 years ago - that is for you to carry on about.

 

This is were you call me a Terrorist lover 

 

Keep the fear going IRV - I have no interest in your topic right now

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Heard all this back last election - like I said its rearing its head again and you are leading the way......

The fighters as they call them start coming back in 2014-5 and so on, I have not seen anyone killed or hurt by any of these 60 or so.

I have no reason to go over a topic from 5 years ago - that is for you to carry on about.

 

Keep the fear going IRV - I have no interest in your topic right now

Here's one right from the your favorite media outlet the CBC. Geez, I wonder why the comments are disabled in this vid? :snack:Keep burying your head in the sand, Trail. I know the truth isn't something you like to hear. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, irv said:

Here's one right from the your favorite media outlet the CBC. Geez, I wonder why the comments are disabled in this vid? :snack:Keep burying your head in the sand, Trail. I know the truth isn't something you like to hear. 

 

good video not sure what I learned that isn't common knowledge :dunno:   

what does this  have to do with your fear of ISIS coming home to get you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good video not sure what I learned that isn't common knowledge :dunno:   

what does this  have to do with your fear of ISIS coming home to get you? 

Don't be so obtuse, Trail. I know you, like your insane hero Trudope, are OK with bringing these deranged psycho's back to Canada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't be so obtuse, Trail. I know you, like your insane hero Trudope, are OK with bringing these deranged psycho's back to Canada. 

we are not bringing anyone home :dunno:  give your REBEL a rest.

I have yet to see a jet being sent to pick up these fucks :dunno: 

 

Will these people try to make their own way home?  very possible 

 

Like I said IRV this is last elections problem I don't think its even an issue today unless you make it one.

Its been since 91 we had this TERRORIST shit at full attention, time to move on ISIS is dead just like the taliban and whoever before that.  next year will be a new Terror group.  

For now its over IRV stop spreading the fear

 

You are not voting for Trudeau so your job is done.....

For me Trudeau has done more for the middle guy than any for the last while, I gave you the list and you didn't like it because you are a ONEWAY now.  I'll take the 15k and legal billion dollar pot too.  1.5% income tax reduction which works out to a break for anyone under 227K a year

There is no changing my mind this election, Andrew clearly is no leader his skills are weak very weak.  So I am think minority government and elecion in 2021 under a new Conservative Learder (NOT MAX)

I live in BLUE land so my candidate is always Conservative - Max is going to split votes in key areas, grass root votes - its going to be interesting 

 

Trudeau is a bit of a goofy guy but Harper was a dull nobody, then we had side mouth -  Not sure all that matters 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

we are not bringing anyone home :dunno:  give your REBEL a rest.

I have yet to see a jet being sent to pick up these fucks :dunno: 

Will these people try to make their own way home?  very possible 

Like I said IRV this is last elections problem I don't think its even an issue today unless you make it one.

Its been since 91 we had this TERRORIST shit at full attention, time to move on ISIS is dead just like the taliban and whoever before that.  next year will be a new Terror group.  

For now its over IRV stop spreading the fear

You are not voting for Trudeau so your job is done.....

For me Trudeau has done more for the middle guy than any for the last while, I gave you the list and you didn't like it because you are a ONEWAY now.  I'll take the 15k and legal billion dollar pot too.  1.5% income tax reduction which works out to a break for anyone under 227K a year

There is no changing my mind this election, Andrew clearly is no leader his skills are weak very weak.  So I am think minority government and elecion in 2021 under a new Conservative Learder (NOT MAX)

I live in BLUE land so my candidate is always Conservative - Max is going to split votes in key areas, grass root votes - its going to be interesting 

Trudeau is a bit of a goofy guy but Harper was a dull nobody, then we had side mouth -  Not sure all that matters 

 

We have been through this many times. :wall:  There is currently 60 living in the GTA alone!! Again, right from CBC before you go blaming some right media outlet:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

You have also mentioned how far better off you now are under Trudope. Good for you, but I'm worse off, just like over 80% of the middle  class: https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/what-middle-class-tax-cut-your-family-is-probably-paying-more-under-trudeau

Trudeau is more than a bit goofy. The things he has done just makes me shake my head and makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking? But, as a cop out, many have also said, they didn't see this coming! SNC, Construction workers, asking for more than we can give, Jodi, ISIS, illegal immigrants, people kind, China, admires China, Marc Norman, admires Fidel,12 Million to Loblaws, carbon tax, climate change, trip to India, dancing like a fool while there, tweeting 50 million to some comedian in Africa, declaring small businesses are tax cheats, refers to ISIS fighters as travelers, flying all over the place despite his fear mongering climate change. The list goes on and on and on! Then there are those in his cabinet. McKenna, Morneau, Sajjin, O'Regan, and Freeland, to name a few. Fuck me! It's embarrassing watching/listening to these imbeciles. 

Other than legalizing pot, which means shit to me, this moron has done nothing for me so there is no way in hell he will be receiving my vote this coming October. Bank on it. 

Like the Cons ad states, he was never ready!! Peterson nails it here. There is nothing there! 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, irv said:

We have been through this many times. :wall:  There is currently 60 living in the GTA alone!! Again, right from CBC before you go blaming some right media outlet:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

You have also mentioned how far better off you now are under Trudope. Good for you, but I'm worse off, just like over 80% of the middle  class: https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/what-middle-class-tax-cut-your-family-is-probably-paying-more-under-trudeau

Trudeau is more than a bit goofy. The things he has done just makes me shake my head and makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking? But, as a cop out, many have also said, they didn't see this coming! SNC, Construction workers, asking for more than we can give, Jodi, ISIS, illegal immigrants, people kind, China, admires China, Marc Norman, admires Fidel,12 Million to Loblaws, carbon tax, climate change, trip to India, dancing like a fool while there, tweeting 50 million to some comedian in Africa, declaring small businesses are tax cheats, refers to ISIS fighters as travelers, flying all over the place despite his fear mongering climate change. The list goes on and on and on! Then there are those in his cabinet. McKenna, Morneau, Sajjin, O'Regan, and Freeland, to name a few. Fuck me! It's embarrassing watching/listening to these imbeciles. 

Other than legalizing pot, which means shit to me, this moron has done nothing for me so there is no way in hell he will be receiving my vote this coming October. Bank on it. 

Like the Cons ad states, he was never ready!! Peterson nails it here. There is nothing there! 

bold 1 - ya I just posted that and none have attack me, I not worried about just like when they came here under Harper :dunno:   stop talking about it 

I know you don't want any syrian or muslim here,  no need to keep telling me.

 

bold 2 - I will take a 1.5 point reduction on my income tax rate over not getting one, which you seem to be arguing for :dunno:  kind of fucked up I would say

And your article is saying that if you income shared like a wife a home, you lose that.   If you don't share the outcome is less tax 

For you since your wife works there was a reduction in tax

 

sorry things are bad IRV, Trudeau seems to of affected you greatly - which policy was the killer for you?  Hopefully Andrew will get elected and he can make your life great again.  Maybe take that tax break away and your OAS 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRV I will also take most employed people ever, everyone needs a job and they have one - something not seen since your were born :dunno:  

also the stock market guys making much money

 

you can find the bad in that too I am sure

 

Hopefully Ontario keeps rolling along even under Douche Slogan Man Fire them tall guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, irv said:

We have been through this many times. :wall:  There is currently 60 living in the GTA alone!! Again, right from CBC before you go blaming some right media outlet:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

You have also mentioned how far better off you now are under Trudope. Good for you, but I'm worse off, just like over 80% of the middle  class: https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/what-middle-class-tax-cut-your-family-is-probably-paying-more-under-trudeau

Trudeau is more than a bit goofy. The things he has done just makes me shake my head and makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking? But, as a cop out, many have also said, they didn't see this coming! SNC, Construction workers, asking for more than we can give, Jodi, ISIS, illegal immigrants, people kind, China, admires China, Marc Norman, admires Fidel,12 Million to Loblaws, carbon tax, climate change, trip to India, dancing like a fool while there, tweeting 50 million to some comedian in Africa, declaring small businesses are tax cheats, refers to ISIS fighters as travelers, flying all over the place despite his fear mongering climate change. The list goes on and on and on! Then there are those in his cabinet. McKenna, Morneau, Sajjin, O'Regan, and Freeland, to name a few. Fuck me! It's embarrassing watching/listening to these imbeciles. 

Other than legalizing pot, which means shit to me, this moron has done nothing for me so there is no way in hell he will be receiving my vote this coming October. Bank on it. 

Like the Cons ad states, he was never ready!! Peterson nails it here. There is nothing there! 

 

 

Even though fail claims math is his strong subject.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV I will also take most employed people ever, everyone needs a job and they have one - something not seen since your were born :dunno:  

also the stock market guys making much money

 

you can find the bad in that too I am sure

 

Hopefully Ontario keeps rolling along even under Douche Slogan Man Fire them tall guy

TSX is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TSX is a joke.

that isn't Trudeau's fault now is it

Your hate for Canada is showing more and more :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you talking about? Harper revoked citizenship's of those travelling abroad to known terrorist areas and Trudope undid that like the imbecile he is! https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/stephen-harper-vows-to-make-it-illegal-for-canadians-to-travel-to-terrorist-hotspots

I have nothing against immigrants you idiot, just the illegal ones or the ones who fought in terrorist groups. Nice try though. :news:

Like I said, I am glad your not one of the 80% who are now paying more under Trudope. Wish I could say the same. 

Over 80% of middle-class families face higher income taxes under the Liberals: report

https://globalnews.ca/news/3769136/taxes-middle-class-liberals/   You're a fool, Trail, if you think I am going to vote for that again!! Remember the CDN dollar under Harper. :snack:Yeah, Canada is in such real good shape I need to bring out my rose colored glasses.  

Canadian dollar could sink to record low of 62 cents as economy slides closer to recession, says David Wolf

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/fidelity-sees-loonie-testing-62-cent-low-amid-slowing-economy

Even the Trudope loving CBC knows what's coming. 

TD bank predicts loonie may fall to 71 cents US as Canadian dollar's outlook shifts 'considerably'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loonie-canadian-dollar-1.5058081

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even though fail claims math is his strong subject.:lol:

yeah income splitting gone,  stats change for some high bracket earners we "class as middle" 

 

we spoke about this in detail during the election on who benefits

single no

single parent no

working pair making similar no

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, irv said:

What are you talking about? Harper revoked citizenship's of those travelling abroad to known terrorist areas and Trudope undid that like the imbecile he is! https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/stephen-harper-vows-to-make-it-illegal-for-canadians-to-travel-to-terrorist-hotspots

I have nothing against immigrants you idiot, just the illegal ones or the ones who fought in terrorist groups. Nice try though. :news:

Like I said, I am glad your not one of the 80% who are now paying more under Trudope. Wish I could say the same. 

Over 80% of middle-class families face higher income taxes under the Liberals: report

https://globalnews.ca/news/3769136/taxes-middle-class-liberals/   You're a fool, Trail, if you think I am going to vote for that again!! Remember the CDN dollar under Harper. :snack:Yeah, Canada is in such real good shape I need to bring out my rose colored glasses.  

Canadian dollar could sink to record low of 62 cents as economy slides closer to recession, says David Wolf

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/fidelity-sees-loonie-testing-62-cent-low-amid-slowing-economy

Even the Trudope loving CBC knows what's coming. 

TD bank predicts loonie may fall to 71 cents US as Canadian dollar's outlook shifts 'considerably'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loonie-canadian-dollar-1.5058081

 

I hope you are right and we crash hard - keep posting all negative predictions and stay away from anything that might go against your ONEWAY agenda 

 

Eliminating the income-splitting tax credit effectively meant an average $949 tax increase on middle-class families — defined as families with incomes between $77,089 and $107,624. That same middle-class group only benefited $228 (on average) from the government’s cut to the second-lowest income tax rate. Simply put, eliminating just the income-splitting tax credit more than offset the benefit of the tax rate reduction.

 

When you add in the effect of eliminating the other tax credits, more than eight in 10 (81 per cent) of middle-class Canadian families will pay, on average, $840 more in personal income taxes this year because of the federal government’s tax changes.

 

move along 

denying that we got INCOME TAX reduction of 1.5% is just fucked up 

 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope you are right and we crash hard - keep posting all negative predictions and stay away from anything that might go against your ONEWAY agenda 

 

Eliminating the income-splitting tax credit effectively meant an average $949 tax increase on middle-class families — defined as families with incomes between $77,089 and $107,624. That same middle-class group only benefited $228 (on average) from the government’s cut to the second-lowest income tax rate. Simply put, eliminating just the income-splitting tax credit more than offset the benefit of the tax rate reduction.

 

When you add in the effect of eliminating the other tax credits, more than eight in 10 (81 per cent) of middle-class Canadian families will pay, on average, $840 more in personal income taxes this year because of the federal government’s tax changes.

 

move along 

denying that we got INCOME TAX reduction of 1.5% is just fucked up 

 

Maybe I should take up smoking dope. What strain are you smoking and where is your supplier located?:snack:

Poll shows many Canadians believe Canada is doing worse under Trudeau Liberals

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-poll-shows-many-canadians-believe-canada-is-doing-worse-under-trudeau/

https://thetyee.ca/Polls/2019/04/25/Are-You-Better-Off-Now-after-Four-Years-of-Trudeaus-Liberals/

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/more-voters-believe-canada-doing-worse-under-trudeau-poll-1.1218000

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.