Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, irv said:

It's embarrassing, Z. Did you watch the vid of the imbecile above? This isn't his first vid where he stumbles along like a bumbling idiot, trust me. 

Unfortunately for him/us-he got his mother's looks & her brains!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Unfortunately for him/us-he got his mother's looks & her brains!

 

tr2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, irv said:

 

tr2.jpg

This should say mental illness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, irv said:

What an utter embarrassment this guy is. 😣

 

Sent that to the wife as she just went through a series of interviews she thought she might have messed up on one question.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sent that to the wife as she just went through a series of interviews she thought she might have messed up on one question.:lol:

That should definitely make her feel good!! If our dimwitted PM can fumble through questions multiple times, everyone else should be able to as well. The only problem I see is, most people think Trudope is an idiot so they may not want to hire someone who can't answer simple questions like him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, irv said:

That should definitely make her feel good!! If our dimwitted PM can fumble through questions multiple times, everyone else should be able to as well. The only problem I see is, most people think Trudope is an idiot so they may not want to hire someone who can't answer simple questions like him. 

You do know he answered the question just fine after that clip was cut -  Sure is fun when someone stumbles on their words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do know he answered the question just fine after that clip was cut -  Sure is fun when someone stumbles on their words

:lol:What, after take 14 when someone handed him a script? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My contribution to climate change. Burned 8 liters of used oil as well. They got my environmental fee for my oil, so they got my carbon back. Wind was blowing towards Ottawa.tree.thumb.jpg.8e9774969b8e39a307824261545b7c97.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

My contribution to climate change. Burned 8 liters of used oil as well. They got my environmental fee for my oil, so they got my carbon back. Wind was blowing towards Ottawa.tree.thumb.jpg.8e9774969b8e39a307824261545b7c97.jpg

I would have shit on the fire first

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JUSTIN TRUDEAU HE WAS NEVER READY :lol: 

HIS HAIR WAS NICE

POOR JODY

INDIA EMBARRASSMENT

ELECTORAL  REFORM 

 

:LOL: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JUSTIN TRUDEAU HE WAS NEVER READY :lol: 

HIS HAIR WAS NICE

POOR JODY

INDIA EMBARRASSMENT

ELECTORAL  REFORM 

 

:LOL: 

:bong:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irv said:

:bong:

I hope Doug doesn't fuck your pension 

 

Get out your 55 dude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope the best for you

Harris years will be nothing 

 

get out

Next month. :bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steve6 said:

 

 

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

62242708_10157266067499204_8987226711921786880_n.thumb.jpg.a4bb92dd86e5418ee65cb1e27925425e.jpg

:lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

Next month. :bc:

good for you leech of a parasite to the government :lol:  

 

no matter how hard you try it just doesnt matter to ONEWAYS . oh wait you;re a NEW ONEWAY :lol: 

 

I pay your wages

you work for me

over paid 

under worked union sladker

fire them

Private sector much better

 

ENJOY IT IRV :lol: just dont  tell anyone you are retired 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, steve6 said:

62242708_10157266067499204_8987226711921786880_n.thumb.jpg.a4bb92dd86e5418ee65cb1e27925425e.jpg

Not bright enough to think on his own feet-needs his drama coach/teacher close by or falls on his face!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: 

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Mulroney already did apologize in the 80's

 

Pantalone's father, Fred, spent seven months doing hard labour at a camp in Petawawa, Ont., in 1940. That was the year the government of Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King authorized the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to take steps to intern Canadians of Italian origin, who were classified as "enemy aliens" after Canada declared war on Italy.

At that time, Fred Pantalone had been a Canadian citizen for 30 years and was a lieutenant with the Ottawa fire department. He had served there for more than a decade and had helped put out the fire on Parliament Hill in 1916.

"The Mounties arrived and handcuffed him in front of his platoon, which was very demoralizing, offensive, embarrassing," recalled his son, who was about 14 at the time. "We never saw him again for seven months."

Police also confiscated the family's property, including their new Plymouth car.

 

 

Our Hate for others comes and goes over the decades, tolerance is key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:same can be said for Canada 

 

 Since Election Day 2016, Stocks up almost 50%, Stocks gained 9.2 Trillion Dollars in value, and more than 5,000,000 new jobs added to the Economy. @LouDobbs If our opponent had won, there would have been a market crash, plain and simple!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.