Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're calling Trudeau good leadership?:lol:

 

I haven't called any of them good lately 

 

legal pot is the best thing to  happen to Canada in a very long time IMO

very rare for any new billion dollar business to just appear like we never knew it was there :joint:  

 

Other than that Jean side mouth was cool and very smart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I haven't called any of them good lately 

 

legal pot is the best thing to  happen to Canada in a very long time IMO

very rare for any new billion dollar business to just appear like we never knew it was there :joint:  

 

Other than that Jean side mouth was cool and very smart 

Have no fear neither Andrew nor Doug will take that away from you.

 

Martin was a good FM.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have no fear neither Andrew nor Doug will take that away from you.

 

Martin was a good FM.

actually we have had many good ones including the current one

 

I have no fear of Pot laws :lol:   its not like its new to smoke joints .....

 

Just nice COPS don't have to waste their time anymore and I think taking millions of poeple out of court and not killing their lives for a joint is a great thing......

Too much money involved now for even the RIGHT WACKOS STILL WANT JAIL TIME to change back the laws.....

 

so billions in new revenue, huge employment bracket made, so far not many if any PM have directly created this environment 

go Trudeau go 

and I will take my 15k back at 65 too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we can only hope since the economy and great unemployment not seen in 50 years means nothing - people making money across Canada is a bad thing as we are not used to this in Candaa over the past decade 

 

keep digging 

How's this? :dunno:

Liberals jumping ship as S.S. Trudeau cruises towards proverbial iceberg

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-liberals-jumping-ship-as-s-s-trudeau-cruises-towards-proverbial-iceberg

Trudeau's cabinet light on qualifications and competence

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-trudeaus-cabinet-light-on-qualifications-and-competence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, irv said:

lol is there something new I missed?  JODY JODY 

 

With the bullshit that goes on why would anyone stay in any party, unless you hide in the back and say nothing that is the best way 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol is there something new I missed?  JODY JODY 

 

With the bullshit that goes on why would anyone stay in any party, unless you hide in the back and say nothing that is the best way 

 

Rats are bailing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol is there something new I missed?  JODY JODY 

 

With the bullshit that goes on why would anyone stay in any party, unless you hide in the back and say nothing that is the best way 

 

Sounds like you're finally coming around a bit, Trail? :dunno:

Canadians Didn't Sign Up For Trudeau's Scandals And Bad Policies

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/luke-rebello/justin-trudeau-broken-promises_b_13900284.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REMEMBER WHEN THE MEDIA WAS BIAS AGAINST POOR STEPHEN :lol:  all the crying was something else 

NOW ITS ALL GOOD REPORTING :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, irv said:

Sounds like you're finally coming around a bit, Trail? :dunno:

Canadians Didn't Sign Up For Trudeau's Scandals And Bad Policies

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/luke-rebello/justin-trudeau-broken-promises_b_13900284.html

I have yet to hear any PLAN or PLATFORM so unlike you ONEWAY who votes with eyes and ears closed (sad IRV)  I can't say unilt I hear from Andrew and so far all I hear is SNC Trudeau was unfair to a women blah blah blah 

 

Platform then chose your vote 

 

If its we will take your OAS to 67 again - you lose my vote 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have yet to hear any PLAN or PLATFORM so unlike you ONEWAY who votes with eyes and ears closed (sad IRV)  I can't say unilt I hear from Andrew and so far all I hear is SNC Trudeau was unfair to a women blah blah blah 

 

Platform then chose your vote 

 

If its we will take your OAS to 67 again - you lose my vote 

 

english.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have a feeling this will become the norm and will never have good leadership ever again....

Who is going  to stand up to take the shit that is today?  attention getter's maybe 

 

either way our economy can only go one way now, we are peaking now so enjoy the down fall coming 

 

Where is Trudeau’s wonderful plan to keep our economy strong?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have yet to hear any PLAN or PLATFORM so unlike you ONEWAY who votes with eyes and ears closed (sad IRV)  I can't say unilt I hear from Andrew and so far all I hear is SNC Trudeau was unfair to a women blah blah blah 

 

Platform then chose your vote 

 

If its we will take your OAS to 67 again - you lose my vote 

Where is Trudeau’s platform?   Or plan for the economy?

 

Come on Fail.  Post it up!

 

Budgets Balance themselves

Small deficits in years 1-3 and Balanced budget in year 4

 

All proven to be bullshit but legal pot so you gush and croon that your little boy crush JT is best ever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually we have had many good ones including the current one

 

I have no fear of Pot laws :lol:   its not like its new to smoke joints .....

 

Just nice COPS don't have to waste their time anymore and I think taking millions of poeple out of court and not killing their lives for a joint is a great thing......

Too much money involved now for even the RIGHT WACKOS STILL WANT JAIL TIME to change back the laws.....

 

so billions in new revenue, huge employment bracket made, so far not many if any PM have directly created this environment 

go Trudeau go 

and I will take my 15k back at 65 too 

Morneau is a f-----g idiot!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Where is Trudeau’s wonderful plan to keep our economy strong?

 

admitting our economy is strong is a big move forward for you :lol: 

His plan (that is called) is working or has worked,  I need to  hear a plan from CPC telling me about JODY isn't a plan.

 

OAS cut backs? any more senior attacks?  

 

I know the pipe line will be built this time :lol:  

 

I will not vote for a DOUG SLOGANMAN type campaign 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Where is Trudeau’s platform?   Or plan for the economy?

 

Come on Fail.  Post it up!

 

Budgets Balance themselves

Small deficits in years 1-3 and Balanced budget in year 4

 

All proven to be bullshit but legal pot so you gush and croon that your little boy crush JT is best ever.

 

I never exected a balanced budget and certainly not after the HARPER GOVERNMENT left him 10 billion deficit he lied about (deferred) 

 

Anyone that says yes BALANCED on this date is a dreamer and trying to get votes from the uneducated - its proven balanced budgets just don't happen often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Morneau is a f-----g idiot!

 

can you point out another industry that magically appeared making billions of dollars with no advertising :dunno:   Trudeua is the only PM to have the nuts to follow through

 

I will wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never exected a balanced budget and certainly not after the HARPER GOVERNMENT left him 10 billion deficit he lied about (deferred) 

 

Anyone that says yes BALANCED on this date is a dreamer and trying to get votes from the uneducated - its proven balanced budgets just don't happen often

Fail you are such a one way.

Funny How in your book Conservatives are always lying about deficit but golden boy is to be believed. Especially when he makes wonderful statements such as budgets balance themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never exected a balanced budget and certainly not after the HARPER GOVERNMENT left him 10 billion deficit he lied about (deferred) 

 

Anyone that says yes BALANCED on this date is a dreamer and trying to get votes from the uneducated - its proven balanced budgets just don't happen often

JT promised deficits under $10b and a balanced budget.  Many Canadians believed him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never exected a balanced budget and certainly not after the HARPER GOVERNMENT left him 10 billion deficit he lied about (deferred) 

 

Anyone that says yes BALANCED on this date is a dreamer and trying to get votes from the uneducated - its proven balanced budgets just don't happen often

27%.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail you are such a one way.

Funny How in your book Conservatives are always lying about deficit but golden boy is to be believed. Especially when he makes wonderful statements such as budgets balance themselves. 

We believed DOUG so why not Believe JUSTIN :dunno:   the numbers are of record so its true 10 billion deficit was left by Harper 

 

why don't you believe this ONEWAY?  

Let here how the CPC is going to balance this time :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sksman said:

JT promised deficits under $10b and a balanced budget.  Many Canadians believed him.

Yes and 10 billion was added by the Harper Government something not found out until they took over 

 

Geeze do you ever read facts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

27%.:lol:

:lol:  well we all know polls are 100% correct :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you point out another industry that magically appeared making billions of dollars with no advertising :dunno:   Trudeua is the only PM to have the nuts to follow through

 

I will wait 

Still running a deficit in so-called 'good times.' Attacking entrepreneurs with holding companies-shameful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We believed DOUG so why not Believe JUSTIN :dunno:   the numbers are of record so its true 10 billion deficit was left by Harper 

 

why don't you believe this ONEWAY?  

Let here how the CPC is going to balance this time :lol:  

Shrink the civil service/have efficiency experts go in-top to bottom-privatize what can be done competitively-put it out to bids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Still running a deficit in so-called 'good times.' Attacking entrepreneurs with holding companies-shameful!

It doesn't matter as you will never vote for any Liberal - that is why you are oNEWAY 

 

can you explain the attacking comment pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.