Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 3/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Cons don't balance budgets only Liberals can and do :lol:  History doesn't lie 

I hope FORD gets one budget balanced at all costs 

Mike Harris did before McGuinty/Wynne blew it all out of the water!

On 3/18/2019 at 5:47 PM, 1trailmaker said:

OTTAWA - Michael Wernick — the country's top bureaucrat — is leaving his job, telling Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that recent events have made it clear it would be impossible for him to maintain a "relationship of mutual trust" with the opposition parties.

Thank God!

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Mike Harris did before McGuinty/Wynne blew it all out of the water!

although Mike achieved 1 by selling off highways and closing hospitals and downloading highways and services,  Squinty inherited a deficit which he turned into 2 balanced in a row until 2008 crash :dunno:  Than another balanced in 2017 

They really are irrelevant 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

although Mike achieved 1 by selling off highways and closing hospitals and downloading highways and services,  Squinty inherited a deficit which he turned into 2 balanced in a row until 2008 crash :dunno:  Than another balanced in 2017 

They really are irrelevant 

Liberals never balanced shit as net debt grew every year.  Harris was the only one to do it.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liberals never balanced shit as net debt grew every year.  Harris was the only one to do it.

so you are saying 1 balanced budget ever - lets go with that....

Pretty much means nothing as far as day to day living is concerned :dunno: 

Don't think the budget will ever balance itself.  BTW, back in 2015 Harpers last budget called for spending at 260 billion, the budget was balanced.  This is what spending like drunken sailors looks like.  From 260 billion to over 400 in less than 8 fucking years.  

Also the chart below does not show or account for a recession in the next 6 years, so we can all assume it will be much much worse.

tallying-the-budget.png

Edited by ArcticCrusher

On 3/18/2019 at 5:52 PM, 1trailmaker said:

well yea he was accused by Jody so the other party's don't trust him

It was his speech that made no one trust him.  Then his true actions were revealed.

Edited by Sksman
Wrong word

ANDREW GIVE IT A REST YOU ARE LOOKING WEAK VERY WEAK

Is the CPC campaign going to be Trudeau Trudeau Trudeau :dunno:  

With CROOKED DOUG cutting everything in sight I think Andrew needs to have a plan.....  Teaming up with REBEL is going to back fire as he already has the ONEWAY votes 

JOdy spoke so stop saying she was silenced - you sound WEAK VERY WEAK 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think the budget will ever balance itself.  BTW, back in 2015 Harpers last budget called for spending at 260 billion, the budget was balanced.  This is what spending like drunken sailors looks like.  From 260 billion to over 400 in less than 8 fucking years.  

Also the chart below does not show or account for a recession in the next 6 years, so we can all assume it will be much much worse.

tallying-the-budget.png

If he can spend just a bit more he might reach HARPER levels of spending -Quite a bit more to go 

and before you say there isn't a recession, I will remind you that the 13 billion surplus Harper was handed was 9 billion in Harpers first budget and +5 in his second all before the recession. 

but who cares right :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ANDREW GIVE IT A REST YOU ARE LOOKING WEAK VERY WEAK

Is the CPC campaign going to be Trudeau Trudeau Trudeau :dunno:  

With CROOKED DOUG cutting everything in sight I think Andrew needs to have a plan.....  Teaming up with REBEL is going to back fire as he already has the ONEWAY votes 

JOdy spoke so stop saying she was silenced - you sound WEAK VERY WEAK 

Oh no keep up the assault it's working.:lol:

Doug is doing great, pushing students to online courses.  Of course HorsesAss wants to keep education stuck in the 19th century.  Ford the people.

http://poll.forumresearch.com/m/post/2930/fed-horserace-march-2019/

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh no keep up the assault it's working.:lol:

Doug is doing great, pushing students to online courses.  Of course HorsesAss wants to keep education stuck in the 19th century.  Ford the people.

http://poll.forumresearch.com/m/post/2930/fed-horserace-march-2019/

He has been accused of illegal doings - it seems in this place that is all it takes to be guilty and have to step down  :dunno:  

Are you interested in an investigation on the subject?  I doubt it 

No worries I know how a ONEWAY MIND works 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He has been accused of illegal doings - it seems in this place that is all it takes to be guilty and have to step down  :dunno:  

Are you interested in an investigation on the subject?  I doubt it 

No worries I know how a ONEWAY MIND works 

Nothing comes close to Trudeau's Cash For Access Foundation.  Why would I care about pennies for Doug.  90k look over here.----------

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing comes close to Trudeau's Cash For Access Foundation.  Why would I care about pennies for Doug.  90k look over here.----------

That isn't the allegations - we already know he takes millions for access - he brags about it 

Illegal lobbying is a crime - Like promising buddies that he will open up lands to them getting caught on tape and still getting your vote 

the Irony is amazing  

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That isn't the allegations - we already know he takes millions for access - he brags about it 

Illegal lobbying is a crime - Like promising buddies that he will open up lands to them getting caught on tape and still getting your vote 

the Irony is amazing  

Spaghetti dinners.:lol:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are either for or against these Dinners - make up your mind ONEWAY 

It costs me more than that for dinner.:lol:

How does one raise funds if required to do so?

It's reasonable and gives everyone a chance.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It costs me more than that for dinner.:lol:

How does one raise funds if required to do so?

It's reasonable and gives everyone a chance.

“The event is $12,500 for a table of 10 ($1,250/person). To reserve a table please let us know and we can assist you in assembling individual registrations to then be sent in as a package,” he wrote.

Benedetti, who is registered to lobby for 60 different companies at Queen’s Park, said he was contacted by the PC Ontario Fund last month.

so lets talk about $25 a table instead of the real meal deal

Are you fore or against? 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

“The event is $12,500 for a table of 10 ($1,250/person). To reserve a table please let us know and we can assist you in assembling individual registrations to then be sent in as a package,” he wrote.

Benedetti, who is registered to lobby for 60 different companies at Queen’s Park, said he was contacted by the PC Ontario Fund last month.

so lets talk about $25 a table instead of the real meal deal

Are you fore or against? 

I'm not for it but what other options do they have to meet their goals?

Do you think union heads should have access to politicians?