Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Good to see the news reporting on this recent Trudeau thing, maybe you will all agree there isn't a bias news in Canada other than THE SUN and REBEL 

CBC doing a great job getting info out to the public as usual on THE NATIONAL 

Too bad you all can't see this when it comes to THE RIGHT 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

more 

are we against the company too? just wondering

A Quebec court judge stayed charges of fraud and bribery against former SNC-Lavalin executive Stéphane Roy Tuesday, ruling his right to a trial within a reasonable time had been violated.

:lol:

On 2/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Sksman said:

So Gerald Butts was quoted in support of Jody Wilson Raybold and criticizing Trudeau.

Is this a sign Justin’s shelf life has expired?

Sadly prob. not-people have ultra short memories! It's already baked in-Dopey gets a pass as Butthead takes the fall!

And the hits just keep coming. How many is this now for "Boy Blunder"? 

Watchdog files ethics complaint against Trudeau for voting against public inquiry

https://torontosun.com/news/national/watchdog-files-ethics-complaint-against-trudeau-for-voting-against-public-inquiry

4 minutes ago, irv said:

And the hits just keep coming. How many is this now for "Boy Blunder"? 

Watchdog files ethics complaint against Trudeau for voting against public inquiry

https://torontosun.com/news/national/watchdog-files-ethics-complaint-against-trudeau-for-voting-against-public-inquiry

:thumb:

Such a moron is just putting it mildly.

• Like 1

And Trudeau thinks they'd make great CDN spokespersons :wacko: What's your thoughts on this Trail? You happy Trudeau is allowing ISIS members to return to Canada and he reversed the revocation of citizenship that Harper had put in place?

10 yr old pregnant ISIS sex slave: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6738163/Pregnant-just-10-girl-trapped-sex-slave-ISIS-capital.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3792032/isis-sex-slave-girl-pregnant-at-ten-years-old-as-aunt-reveals-children-raped-by-100-jihadis-and-beaten-with-cables/

Trudope23.jpg

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Hooray, were finally number #1.

55 minutes ago, irv said:

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hooray, were finally number #1.

GREED isn't new to the business world - it is encouraged just don't get caught 

How this is a Trudeau issue is beyond me

11 hours ago, irv said:

And Trudeau thinks they'd make great CDN spokespersons :wacko: What's your thoughts on this Trail? You happy Trudeau is allowing ISIS members to return to Canada and he reversed the revocation of citizenship that Harper had put in place?

10 yr old pregnant ISIS sex slave: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6738163/Pregnant-just-10-girl-trapped-sex-slave-ISIS-capital.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3792032/isis-sex-slave-girl-pregnant-at-ten-years-old-as-aunt-reveals-children-raped-by-100-jihadis-and-beaten-with-cables/

Trudope23.jpg

:lol:  oh IRV what happened to you?  you buy any and all meme's now :lol:  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

GREED isn't new to the business world - it is encouraged just don't get caught 

How this is a Trudeau issue is beyond me

No, nothing to do with Trudope at all. :lol:

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  oh IRV what happened to you?  you buy any and all meme's now :lol:  

Answer the question and ignore the meme, trail. Is it OK by you that Trudope is allowing these ISIS members to return to Canada? 

35 minutes ago, irv said:

No, nothing to do with Trudope at all. :lol:

Answer the question and ignore the meme, trail. Is it OK by you that Trudope is allowing these ISIS members to return to Canada? 

Here we go again :lol: 

Germans Italians and Japaneses are directly responsible for just over 50 million dead.  We had a very hard time accepting these people into our country and they weren't even citizens -  They claimed they were against it but couldn't do anything about it

I can hardly wait for the next group of people we should hate 100% 

How about this IRV would you be okay with a real war and take out all these ISIS people :dunno:  being women children all of them like we use to do? 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here we go again :lol: 

Germans Italians and Japaneses are directly responsible for just over 50 million dead.  We had a very hard time accepting these people into our country and they weren't even citizens -  They claimed they were against it but couldn't do anything about it

I can hardly wait for the next group of people we should hate 100% 

How about this IRV would you be okay with a real war and take out all these ISIS people :dunno:  being women children all of them like we use to do? 

We knowingly took in nazis?  Who knew.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We knowingly took in nazis?  Who knew.

I know total surprise - Canada saved them from themselves 

LIke I said no one was for this, no German no Italian no Japaneses - but it happened

I had a NAZI living on the street behind mine, good Italian area.   Had some tatooed JEWS living right behind me and across from them was the NAZI...

Good times

Point is we took in all the ones we hated, we were told these people did not support any of the war and were just caught up in the moment.  

by the WAY this was the Second time in just 2 decades that the Germans people didn't know what was happening.  

Am I all for total take over of the middle east like old school - sure lets do it 

What are you and IRV hoping for?  just a simple ban of some people :dunno:   

Edited by 1trailmaker