Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong too, this reminds me of the sponsorship scandal....but Justine is a Teflon man.   

I'm not so sure he'll slip away from this one so easy? Anyone I talk to can't stand the dufus. All his policies on ISIS, the construction worker slam, illegal immigrants, his India trip, plus a whole host of others ones, including this latest F/U will have people really wondering about the guy. Sheer and the Cons have a lot of ammo now but it's up to them how they play it. Imo, Trudope should resign if it is proven him or his party interfered in this case, but I guess that's entirely up to him?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not so sure he'll slip away from this one so easy? Anyone I talk to can't stand the dufus. All his policies on ISIS, the construction worker slam, illegal immigrants, his India trip, plus a whole host of others ones, including this latest F/U will have people really wondering about the guy. Sheer and the Cons have a lot of ammo now but it's up to them how they play it. Imo, Trudope should resign if it is proven him or his party interfered in this case, but I guess that's entirely up to him?  

Yes but tards have a very short memory

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Yes but tards have a very short memory

Yes Tards are stupid, but the deck is getting stacked.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/alleged-political-interference-in-mark-norman-case-more-concerning-than-snc-lavalin-accusations-defence-lawyer/amp

• Like 2

6 hours ago, irv said:

Seriously Irv?   You voted for him last time despite the writing being on the wall.

How many converts do you know?  Have all your buddies that voted for Liberals last time converted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Seriously Irv?   You voted for him last time despite the writing being on the wall.

How many converts do you know?  Have all your buddies that voted for Liberals last time converted?

:lol:You still going on with that same narrative thinking our union tells us who to vote for. :lol:

Yeah, I voted for Trudope and I can admit that it was big mistake. I am sure there are plenty others who did as well who also regret that decision? As they say, hindsight is 20/20, just like you likely realize now for not making better career decisions. :news:

9 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:You still going on with that same narrative thinking our union tells us who to vote for. :lol:

Yeah, I voted for Trudope and I can admit that it was big mistake. I am sure there are plenty others who did as well who also regret that decision? As they say, hindsight is 20/20, just like you likely realize now for not making better career decisions. :news:

So you admit it is you that made the poor choices in life.  

As for my career believe what you will.  the used “tire business” can be pretty lucrative.  If you need a set i can hook you up.  Just bring your cheque book.  But be prepared as our used “tires” are not cheap.  

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

As for my career believe what you will.  the used “tire business” can be pretty lucrative.  If you need a set i can hook you up.  Just bring your cheque book.  But be prepared as our used “tires” are not cheap.  

Sounds lucrative, who still writes checks?:lol:

It's never too late to get it, took my parents til just recent years to really understand the Tards.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds lucrative, who still writes checks?:lol:

It's never too late to get it, took my parents til just recent years to really understand the Tards.

Cheques while rare still happen.  

Some guys still prefer to sign on the line.

I love it, Justine is being called a "bully" on social media.....I wonder when Justine calls his press conference with him crying, tier drops running down his face....they call me a bully....wah,......lol.  This is getting good

26 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I love it, Justine is being called a "bully" on social media.....I wonder when Justine calls his press conference with him crying, tier drops running down his face....they call me a bully....wah,......lol.  This is getting good

Shouldn't we be crying unfair like we did last election over Duffy and Harper :dunno:  

Seems this is happening to Trudeau in an election year - totally unfair treatment from the bias media :lol:  

You ONEWAYS are amazing individuals 

Sour Grapes will not win

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shouldn't we be crying unfair like we did last election over Duffy and Harper :dunno:  

Seems this is happening to Trudeau in an election year - totally unfair treatment from the bias media :lol:  

Sour Grapes will not win

How can it be after he paid off the media....lol

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sour Grapes will not win

Oh remember the Duffman, when life was so simple

15 hours ago, Sksman said:

I guess, but none greater than missing my calling to be a used tire salesman it seems. Tell me, was that a tough gig to get into? Did you have to attend college or university to get a degree first or did you manage to start an apprentice program and skid the schooling? Under the apprentice program, do they start you out with 10" tires then after a certain amount of time has passed and experience gathered do you graduate to 14" tires? I assume it must work that way as I can only imagine how much one must have to learn before moving up to bigger sizes. When does the real money, bennies and pension start to kick in, after you've graduated all the way up to 20's or does it take much greater sizes than that to know you finally made it? :dunno:

8 hours ago, irv said:

I guess, but none greater than missing my calling to be a used tire salesman it seems. Tell me, was that a tough gig to get into? Did you have to attend college or university to get a degree first or did you manage to start an apprentice program and skid the schooling? Under the apprentice program, do they start you out with 10" tires then after a certain amount of time has passed and experience gathered do you graduate to 14" tires? I assume it must work that way as I can only imagine how much one must have to learn before moving up to bigger sizes. When does the real money, bennies and pension start to kick in, after you've graduated all the way up to 20's or does it take much greater sizes than that to know you finally made it? :dunno:

Nah its kinda like the union hack gig you got.  Under achievers are rewarded.

8 hours ago, irv said:

Ouch.:lol:

42 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So Gerald Butts was quoted in support of Jody Wilson Raybold and criticizing Trudeau.

Is this a sign Justin’s shelf life has expired?

What I like is how all of a sudden Jody who was only appointed because she was a female in now considered great by the RIGHT :lol: 

All the regular haters on social media are now 100% behind Jody - what a joke 

Interesting how this will  play out - waiting 6 months to speak out and only have being DEMOTED as they say seems fishy too me :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What I like is how all of a sudden Jody who was only appointed because she was a female in now considered great by the RIGHT :lol: 

All the regular haters on social media are now 100% behind Jody - what a joke 

Interesting how this will  play out - waiting 6 months to speak out and only have being DEMOTED as they say seems fishy too me :dunno: 

I'm not behind Jody at all.....I just can't stand the little twerp Justine