Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are there any economist that think Carbon Tax is a job killer?  If you find a valid article can you link it : Thanks 

so if sled gas goes up $10.00 per litre you are good with it, after all, you are rich and you should be taxed more because you have a toy and exercise economy stimulation.......

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

so if sled gas goes up $10.00 per litre you are good with it, after all, you are rich and you should be taxed more because you have a toy and exercise economy stimulation.......

dumb

you should be asking why GAS is so expensive when OIL is so low :dunno:   yelling at Trudeau isn't going to stop THE GREED matter of fact the GREEDY love when you blame the wrong people.

LIke I have said we had Cap and Trade and didn't notice a thing, certainly nothing close to the stuff being spewed by Andrew and Doug

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dumb

you should be asking why GAS is so expensive when OIL is so low :dunno:   yelling at Trudeau isn't going to stop THE GREED matter of fact the GREEDY love when you blame the wrong people.

LIke I have said we had Cap and Trade and didn't notice a thing, certainly nothing close to the stuff being spewed by Andrew and Doug

you missed it again....like most Tards.....

:lol:

I have actually worked automating these "pigs" to clean the inside of a pipe.

“I know what I’d like to do with Mr. Trudeau but I’d be in jail if I did that,” Wright told the crowd. “[I’d make] sure that the first pig we run through the pipeline when we get it built out west that he’s duct-taped to the front of it with that pig behind his ass when it goes.”

16 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Approx. 40% of gas pricing is tax/of course he won't stop wood heating because of the rural Que. vote!

What is funny is how tax varies between Provinces and the ones with cheaper Taxes have higher gas prices.  Ontario along with Alberta and BC SASK  have high taxes yet lowest gas prices in Canada (excluding Victoria and Vancouver) 

By the way our tax is 32% per litre (24% without HST) 

What are the chances DOUG drops the PSt from our gas prices?  I say NONE he will only blame the Liberals (Trudeau) and do nothing to help us out.  If this happened we would once again b the lowest taxed and have the lowest prices.   

We already have the lowest business tax in Canada

Lowest average income tax in Canada

They even had an onsite dog park, bring your dog to work.  It's old news but just found out.

https://www.mississauga.com/news-story/9026548-nestl-purina-to-shut-its-mississauga-facility-in-2019/

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They even had an onsite dog park, bring your dog to work.  It's old news but just found out.

https://www.mississauga.com/news-story/9026548-nestl-purina-to-shut-its-mississauga-facility-in-2019/

WRONG THREAD AC

Doug losses another, wow in just 7 months he has chased so much away :lol: 

Don't worry I understand that we blame the Federal Government right now for all bad - Doug is golden

Bad Trudeau :lol: 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG THREAD AC

Don't worry I understand that we blame the Federal Government right now for all bad - Doug is golden

They need major investments, Trump is letting them get 1st year CAPEX writeoff's.  It's all on the dynamic dodo's Trudeau and Moroneau. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They need major investments, Trump is letting them get 1st year CAPEX writeoff's.  It's all on the dynamic dodo's Trudeau and Moroneau. 

The Feds could build them a new plant and it would still have the same outcome,  Look at GM,CAT, and many more businesses that stole our tax dollars.

Doug is chasing business away at an alarming rate - it all starting last June 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Feds could build them a new plant and it would still have the same outcome,  Look at GM,CAT, and many more businesses that stole our tax dollars.

Doug is chasing business away at an alarming rate - it all starting last June 

How so?

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How so?

HIs watch as you like to say - its all on him now

OPEN FOR BUSINESS SIGNS DIDN'T WORK IT SEEMS :lol:  great governing idea a couple of SLOGANS is all you need.

Doug was going to save us from all this :dunno:  

Remember Wynne chased CAT away and other companies while STEPHEN was GOLDEN PM, he took none of the  blame unlike today where its all The PM's fault 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HIs watch as you like to say - its all on him now

OPEN FOR BUSINESS SIGNS DIDN'T WORK IT SEEMS :lol:  great governing idea a couple of SLOGANS is all you need.

Doug was going to save us from all this :dunno:  

Remember Wynne chased CAT away and other companies while STEPHEN was GOLDEN PM, he took none of the  blame unlike today where its all The PM's fault 

Her policies were actually hurtful to businesses, not Doug's.

Trudeau is not adapting to Trump's pro-business changes, that's all on him.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Her policies were actually hurtful to businesses, not Doug's.

Trudeau is not adapting to Trump's pro-business changes, that's all on him.

okay ONEWAY I understand now Thanks and vote conservative 100% of the time our debt will notice :lol:  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure thing wrongway.  :lol:

Go ride a snowmobile.

just not into -20c riding anymore lol, maybe if the lcoal trail was open I would 

Great sunny day though

Just read a warning for french river to stay on the trail or you will get stuck in very deep unpacked snow.  Unreal snow amounts for my area 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

just not into -20c riding anymore lol, maybe if the lcoal trail was open I would 

Great sunny day though

Just read a warning for french river to stay on the trail or you will get stuck in very deep unpacked snow.  Unreal snow amounts for my area 

Weekend looks good, but its the freeloader weekend.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG THREAD AC

This is certainly all Trudope's and Wynee's fault. If you think any differently then you have no clue what you're talking about...................Oh wait. :news:

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took-over

https://globalnews.ca/news/3762903/trudeau-liberals-tax-proposals-businesses-leaving/

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/tax-changes-anti-rich-rhetoric-have-already-inspired-big-fish-to-leave-manley

Even a few from your beloved CBC. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/powerandpolitics/power-lunch-john-manley-business-scale-up-1.4889832

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-independent-commission-accounting-practices-1.4831323

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/small-business-tax-justin-trudeau-1.4283896

I know you won't read any of them because not one blames Ford or the Conservatives but if you want to have any credibility in your posts, I suggest you do, Wrongway. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:  such a new ONWAY takes so much offence to what the ONEWAYs have said over the years time and time again :lol:  

Best economy in decades isn't Trudeau's doing - check

Best in the G7 under Harper the envy of the world, Ontario horrible even knowing its half Canada's economy - check 

Now Ontario is going backwards as unemployment is claiming under Doug - Wynnes fault for record employment in Ontario - check 

All news media's are bias against Harper and Ford - check 

All news media tells the truth about liberals all of a sudden - check 

:lol:  IRV I have read all those links and hundreds more OPINIONS are available daily for any topic.

Let me know when Ontairo isn't #1 and when Canada isn't at a 50 year low for unemployed -  TRUMP is AMAZING :lol:  oh wait that is Canada's numbers ...

When it happens we can blame PET he started this :lol:  worst ever

I wish we had STEPHEN here to have caved to Trump instead of standing strong for Canada - don't piss off Donny he might do something fucked up to you.  the Party of Cave has a new life time member in IRV