Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  that lifetime ban should do wonders :lol: 

Actually they should be in prison, carding also works.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually they should be in prison, carding also works.

how long :dunno: he didn't say and banning someone from owning an illegal gun seems odd :lol: 

carding stops gang wars :lol: another good one AC 

Card away for all I care

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Only leader I have seen that takes unsolicited questions - you won't see anyone else doing this

The others know better.  One and done.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The others know better. 

Funny you said that and it is true.

Hiding is better

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Funny you said that and it is true.

Hiding is better

Of course its true and Trudeau is a moron with a bad plan and maybe he'll finally realize you just can't be everyone's friend.  But I doubt it cause he really is that dumb.

The rats are bailing.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-mp-scott-brison-resigns-from-cabinet-will-not-seek-re/

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course its true and Trudeau is a moron with a bad plan and maybe he'll finally realize you just can't be everyone's friend.  But I doubt it cause he really is that dumb.

The rats are bailing.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-mp-scott-brison-resigns-from-cabinet-will-not-seek-re/

:lol: 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Only leader I have seen that takes unsolicited questions - you won't see anyone else doing this

Oh-& selfies too-so modern/so cute/sunny ways!

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Sometimes you need to be a parent and not let your kids get their way.  Sometimes a leader needs to do the same.  Justin does not understand that.

23 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Oh-& selfies too-so modern/so cute/sunny ways!

careful Mr Doug Ford and his brother were and are still the kings of selfies and the look at me me me -

Can't wait for the Trudeau picnic for everyone to join in :lol: free food and decals for your slogan vehicle 

Makes his own news channel :lol:  

Trudeau bad :lol: 

the BIAS MEDIA is reporting voters are not happy with Trudeau - lies paid by the conservatives who own the media  :lol:  

so unfair to Trudeau :lol: 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the BIAS MEDIA is reporting voters are not happy with Trudeau - lies paid by the conservatives who own the media  :lol:  

So things are much worse than reported.  

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau's never had to make a weekly payroll and understand risk/reward in the real world!

16 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Trudeau's never had to make a weekly payroll and understand risk/reward in the real world!

So :dunno:   neither did Harper, he was  a mail clerk at 18 for a few years than became a career politician - Maybe that is the reason he has the second most debt of any PM.

got to be true

A country is NOT A BUSINESS and can't be run as one.   

Not much into politics its a slippery slope at best and we are stud less it either works or it dont thankfully we get a attempt at changing the leaders from time to time,be it what it may Iam pretty sure that piling another 1 million immigrants into this country is the not the answer to our problems call me a dick if you want but  Iam pretty sure its not going to help the current economy and jobless rate I live in hope that the oas/cpp has enough left in it to get a measly pension for me and the wife after working all our lives here in Canada.Shoeless Joe

1 hour ago, Slow Joe said:

Not much into politics its a slippery slope at best and we are stud less it either works or it dont thankfully we get a attempt at changing the leaders from time to time,be it what it may Iam pretty sure that piling another 1 million immigrants into this country is the not the answer to our problems call me a dick if you want but  Iam pretty sure its not going to help the current economy and jobless rate I live in hope that the oas/cpp has enough left in it to get a measly pension for me and the wife after working all our lives here in Canada.Shoeless Joe

Slow Joe, I really feel sorry for you if CPP/OAS is your saviour.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nope never said it was but sure would help with trail passes/insurance/trade ups/gas/and a bit of fun money i feel that a life time of paying in should at least be there when the time comes not given away just sayin.

1 hour ago, Slow Joe said:

Canada averages just over 200k a year for immigration, this has been like this for decades

Seems we only care today under Trudeau for some reason but really nothing has changed

c-g01-eng.png 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

? who wouldn't  want 1200 a month just for OAS if you are married

You rich guys kill me :lol: you are just upset you won't be able to collect

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want what I paid for.  Nothing less.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So :dunno:   neither did Harper, he was  a mail clerk at 18 for a few years than became a career politician - Maybe that is the reason he has the second most debt of any PM.

got to be true

A country is NOT A BUSINESS and can't be run as one.   

@ least he was an economist & understood budgets don't balance themselves!

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

For something you paid into all your life-of course you should be able to collect!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

@ least he was an economist & understood budgets don't balance themselves!

lol yeah I know I voted for him (Harper) He wasn't an economist he never had a job and matter of fact he had a run of deficits like 9 in a row - so no they didn't balance themselves or even balance at all..  Trudeau\s statement was taken out of context no matter how dumb it sounded 

Do you really think every student that gets a degree in economics is now qualified to run a country?  Serious question