Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Faileconomics 101. 

Fail is so stupid.

His hero smiles for a selfie and Fail gushes his praises.  

meanwhile the Morneaus of the world steal us blind with his backroom deals for the McCains and rich buddies.

SEE it really doesn't matter how well they Balance just like JEAN who clearly best ever hands down 8 in a row.  

I DON'T have hero politicians but I am fine with Canada today the numbers are good.  This would have happened no matter who was or wasn't elected. 

We will see this in Ontario after a decade of Wynne Wynne Wynne our economy is the worst we may will grow until it stops and at the point we say Wynne Wynne Wynne did it.  Doug gets the pass.

You Hero's Stephen and Brian have one bad record with economics this can't be denied, they drew the short straw as world economy's all did the same thing at the same time.

NEXT? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

We are shelling out an average of $14,000.00 per illegal person walking across the border and claiming to be a refugee.... oops... Trudope likes to call them irregular immigrants.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pbo-budget-officer-asylum-seekers-costs-1.4924364

That cost will go up as the number of them increases and the wait times for processing increases. But of course he doesn't have money for our veterans who want more than we can afford to give. So a family of four walks across the border and costs Canadians $56,000.00 and he doesn't see that as a problem.

I waste billions and billions on everything but the CDN people and economy so what's another 50 million. And you know what, just so I look like I am cool dude, I will do it over Twitter as well. 😖 https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-tweets-away-50-million-to-impress-comedian/amp/

So now Trudope wants to throw the immigration door wide open. Even more than he already has. The media must be educated to comply with politically correct terms and prohibited from distributing any negativity on immigration. Remember... Trudope admires the Chinese government. They control their media too.   

https://globalnews.ca/news/4724472/danielle-smith-un-migration-pact-canadian-identity/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalBC&fbclid=IwAR0g353DLHjbrpFtzrRcICaWc9gAfdIbqd-mRjgoiZTwLFOxPctIQStqFjU

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only hope they have is to delay the outcome, hope Trudeau loses next election and Andrew cancels the national carbon plan.  

Other than that it would be similar to say "we are not paying GST"  which was imposed nation wide ( although it was  a bit different as you cheered because Brian said too)

I hope they don't waste too much money and time on this, have Doug swallow his pride and carry on with Cap and Trade.   Get those lost credits back to our businesses and move forward..

Can it be delayed to next October?  

So the Liberals refuse to allow access to information about the Brampton MP Grewal gambling debts and who repaid them and Failmaker is quiet.

Millions repaid mysteriously and nothing to see.

Duffy had a $90,000 expense claim and Liberals cried for months. 

I see a lot more issue with millions of gambling debt repaid in weeks then $90,000 in expense claims that followed the rules, no charges, and Duffy is still a senator.   

Where are the newspaper outrage?

On 12/5/2018 at 7:52 PM, 1trailmaker said:

The only hope they have is to delay the outcome, hope Trudeau loses next election and Andrew cancels the national carbon plan.  

Other than that it would be similar to say "we are not paying GST"  which was imposed nation wide ( although it was  a bit different as you cheered because Brian said too)

I hope they don't waste too much money and time on this, have Doug swallow his pride and carry on with Cap and Trade.   Get those lost credits back to our businesses and move forward..

Can it be delayed to next October?  

No its not the same, in fact I believe its the basis of the provinces legal argument.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

So the Liberals refuse to allow access to information about the Brampton MP Grewal gambling debts and who repaid them and Failmaker is quiet.

Millions repaid mysteriously and nothing to see.

Duffy had a $90,000 expense claim and Liberals cried for months. 

I see a lot more issue with millions of gambling debt repaid in weeks then $90,000 in expense claims that followed the rules, no charges, and Duffy is still a senator.   

Where are the newspaper outrage?

:lol:  exactly the same :lol:  

One-quarter of Albertans now believe Alberta “would be better off if it separated from Canada,” a number that may well rise if the provincial economy founders, and would certainly rise if Albertans realized that they need Canada a lot less than Canada needs them. Without Alberta’s wealth and foreign-exchange earnings, the living standard of Canadians outside Alberta would drop and the Canadian dollar would plummet, likely leading to inflation as the cost of imports rose. Albertans, in contrast, would see their affluence rise and, because oil sales are denominated in U.S. dollars, Alberta would be largely insulated from the inflation to its east and west.

An independent Alberta would control access to its land mass as well as the skies above it, requiring Canada’s federal government to negotiate rights for, say, Vancouver-to-Toronto flights over Alberta airspace. Canada would also need Alberta’s agreement to have trains and trucks cross its now-international borders. Threats of tolls and tariffs could abound as needed to chasten those perceived to be wronging Alberta, whether Quebec, which exports dairy to B.C., grain interests that now commandeer rail to the detriment of Alberta’s oil shippers, or the B.C. ports that depend on commodities going to and from points east. Anyone thinking that Alberta would be unable to police its borders needs to be reminded that, for the past 70 years, Alberta’s patrols have made it the continent’s only rat-free jurisdiction.

:lol: 

6 hours ago, Sksman said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-teen-has-wish-granted-becomes-prime-minister-for-the-day/

And does a better job then the other child who is suppose to be Prime Minister

I'd love to see Trudope on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader.... he'd be out in the first round.

6 hours ago, franks pond said:

har.jpg

And now Trudope is planning to sign a UN agreement that will open up our borders even more than they already are. Try and deny that all these as Trudope calls them irregular immigrants aren't a large financial burden and a problem.