Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On July 21, 2018 at 5:18 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Being BURGERS ONLY wasn't normal and this was one of the FIRST IN ONTARIO , why are you talking about restaurants :dunno:  - that was the entire point about WEBERS, open before even McDonalds 

What about Red Barn? There were A&W drive ins and that Place on Vic Park north WRONG AGAIN FAIL  :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

both opened in the late 60's in Ontario 

keep posting 

McDonalds in USA started in the 40's.  Came to Canada in late 60's but by then they had already franchised across the USA.

But Webers invented the hamburger stand right Fail!

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

McDonalds in USA started in the 40's.  Came to Canada in late 60's but by then they had already franchised across the USA.

But Webers invented the hamburger stand right Fail!

what a tool - keep making up shit it's what a good ONEWAY does 

McDonalds 1968 Ontario

A&W 1969 Ontario 

Redbarn 1969 Ontario 

If you think Weber's wasn't one of the first Fast Food burger places in Ontario - good for you, you are wrong but good for you anyway 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-auditor-general-to-dive-into-contentious-fighter-jet-capability-gap-1.4029088

I wonder how 'General' Sajjan will respond to this?

Just in case you care it happened again 

Qualified 1st

-4 great line today 

can't wait to take on the field of 100 

This is confirmation that you have been approved to participate in Major Series of Putting MSOP Saturday Final Part 1 @ Angus Glen at Angus Glen Golf Club - South on September 29, 2018.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just in case you care it happened again 

Qualified 1st

-4 great line today 

can't wait to take on the field of 100 

This is confirmation that you have been approved to participate in Major Series of Putting MSOP Saturday Final Part 1 @ Angus Glen at Angus Glen Golf Club - South on September 29, 2018.

So scoring below zero is good?  Sounds great, time for a minivan?

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

LOL

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

your neanderthal ways are just that, move on man move on :lol:  

I had heard of Queer As Folk but not this show. Would him having lunch, I mean brunch with Porowski rate above or below him meeting the losers from the latest episode of The Amazing Race Canada 

Mind you I dont have Netflix, so the world passed me by a couple of years ago.

Maybe Justin can have a beer w/ Cherry after the Leafs open the season? That would be funny.

Edited by revrnd

From the comments:

Instead of covering this fluff, it would be nice to see some investigative reporting on who interfered with the Toronto shooting incident, withheld the shooters name, co-opted a pro group to write the mental health narrative and then sent the media on a gun control debate to distract everyone

Was the flunky that prepared the 'familiy's' statement known to them? Or did he take it upon himself to 'change the channel'?

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

From the comments:

Was the flunky that prepared the 'familiy's' statement known to them? Or did he take it upon himself to 'change the channel'?

Or did they know in advance of what was coming and had that statement prepared.

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Or did they know in advance of what was coming and had that statement prepared.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or are they covering up a screwup.  

I read elsewhere someone commenting about how quick they released his age, but otherwise said, "Not to jump to conclusions" before releasing his name. I've got a bad feeling we won't be hearing much more about this & it'll be swept under the carpet.

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I read elsewhere someone commenting about how quick they released his age, but otherwise said, "Not to jump to conclusions" before releasing his name. I've got a bad feeling we won't be hearing much more about this & it'll be swept under the carpet.

Drug and gun dealer brother.  Now in a coma.

Where could this guy find a gun?  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He wasn't charged for possessing pot either.  It was for some really nasty shit.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4353028/danforth-shooter-older-brother-coma-charges/

The older brother of the gunman responsible for one of Toronto’s worst mass shootings was facing drug and weapons charges when he went into a coma last year, court records show.

After Faisal Hussain was identified as having carried out Sunday’s attack that killed two and wounded 13, it emerged that his brother had been unconscious in a coma at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto for months.

Fahad Hussain, 31, was arrested in Saskatoon on July 25, 2015 and charged with possession of cocaine for the purposes of trafficking, according to Saskatchewan courts. On Feb 21, 2017, the case was forwarded to federal prosecutors to be sent to Ontario.

Fahad was residing at a Thorncliffe Park address with his parents Faroq and Sutana Hussain as part of his release when he was arrested once again in February 2017 and charged with breaching his bail conditions after he was allegedly found to be in possession of shotgun shells. He was also charged with violating his curfew. 

Released on Feb. 21 of that year on $10,000 bail, he was ordered to live in Pickering with his surety, a 33-year-old named Maisum Ansari.

At some point between February 2017 and September 2017, Fahad suffered a drug overdose and was sent to hospital, where he is now in a coma. On Sept. 20, 2017, Durham Regional Police executed a search warrant at Ansari’s address after firefighters noticed a suspicious substance in the basement and alerted police.

Police say they discovered 33 guns and seized 42 kilograms of what was later identified as the deadly street drug carfentanil, believed to be 100 times more potent than fentanyl.

Investigators have not said how Hussain obtained the handgun. A police source told Global News the firearm used in the Danforth shooting was stolen during a break-and-enter at a gun store in Saskatchewan in 2016.

Ansari was charged with 337 firearm-related offences and is currently out on bail. Global News reached out to his lawyer Leora Shemesh for comment but has not received a response. Investigators charged a second suspect Babar Ali, 30, in connection to the case last March.

All charges against Fahad were either stayed and he was never convicted of a crime.

Investigators are still hunting for a motive for why the 29-year-old opened fire with a handgun on the Danforth, killing 18-year-old Reese Fallon and 10-year-old Julianna Kozis, and wounding another 13 people. His family has said in a statement that he had “severe mental-health challenges,” including a lifelong struggle with depression and psychosis.

On Wednesday, the so-called Islamic State claimed responsibility for the Toronto mass shooting, although provided no evidence linking the terrorist group to Sunday’s shooting.

Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders said there is no evidence support these claims and Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said on Tuesday that currently there is no known “nexus” between Hussain and national security. 

Police have not said how Hussain obtained the handgun. A police source told Global News the gun used in the Danforth shooting was stolen during a break-and-enter of a gun store in Saskatchewan in 2016.

What is known about suspected gunman is that he had a history of mental health concerns dating back to 2010 and was apprehended twice under the mental health act, according to a police source.

Global News learned that Hussain attended high school at Marc Garneau Collegiate but transferred to nearby Victoria Park Collegiate Institute. Police were contacted by administrators at Victoria Park Collegiate in 2010 over comments he made about being the Joker from the Batman movie, and about liking death.

“He was fascinated with death and explosions. He also liked replica handguns,” the police source said. 

A family spokesperson disputed the claim but confirmed to Global News that Hussain did once own a BB gun and loved Batman movies but no more than anyone else.

A TDSB teacher who taught Faisal Hussain almost a decade ago says he previously boasted about wanting to kill someone.

“Ten years ago when he was in my class and I asked him what does he want to do. He said, ‘Oh, I want to kill someone,’” the teacher, who Global News agreed to protect the identity of, told Global in a voicemail. 

The reports are at odds with friends and family who described Hussain as quiet but content.

“He had a million-dollar smile. He was very upbeat and happy when I saw him,” said Aamir Sukhera, who was a close friend. “I couldn’t tell anything wrong with him,” Sukhera said. “I can’t say why he did it or not. I wish he had talked to me about something like this, but do people talk to someone before they do something like that? I don’t know.”

Hussain and two of his shooting victims, Reese Fallon, who was killed, and Samantha Price — who was injured — all happened to be employees of Loblaws. The grocery store chain confirmed that Fallon and Price were colleagues at the Victoria Park Loblaws while Hussain worked at another location. Hussain also held another part-time job at a Shoppers Drug Mart.

The 29-year-old was killed after trading bullets with Toronto police officers just south of Danforth Ave. He fled and was found dead of a gunshot wound soon after.

He died after shooting himself, sources told Global News.

Too bad he hadn't just stuck the gun in his mouth & offed himself.