Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

hmmmmmmm CBC and THE STAR must be bullshit witch hunt   :lol: 

You know nothing is going to happen right :dunno:  

Where is this women?  strange I say

I have seen this quote  different ways - post of the so called article say " If I had know ............ I would have handled you differently  -  I would not have groped you -  I would have grabbed you by the pussy :lol:  

The woman was sufficiently distressed that she penned an editorial in her local paper. It began with what she characterized as an apology from Trudeau: “I’m sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper I would never have been so forward.”

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hmmmmmmm CBC and THE STAR must be bullshit witch hunt   :lol: 

You know nothing is going to happen right :dunno:  

Where is this women?  strange I say

I have seen this quote  different ways - post of the so called article say " If I had know ............ I would have handled you differently  -  I would not have groped you -  I would have grabbed you by the pussy :lol:  

The woman was sufficiently distressed that she penned an editorial in her local paper. It began with what she characterized as an apology from Trudeau: “I’m sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper I would never have been so forward.”

The festival was basically a drunk fest.  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The festival was basically a drunk fest.  

grab'm hard :lol:  

You will notice some people stand up to these charges and keep their Job like that TVO guy and many others,  Brown was tossed by his party plain and simple 

Not a fan of single silent take downs of people like in this case - I think its one line in an article written poorly and is being taken in several ways, since the women hasn't said a beep or the stragne reason no one remembers her name :lol:  I say let it go the word "handled" can mean alot of different things 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

grab'm hard :lol:  

You will notice some people stand up to these charges and keep their Job like that TVO guy and many others,  Brown was tossed by his party plain and simple 

Not a fan of single silent take downs of people like in this case - I think its one line in an article written poorly and is being taken in several ways, since the women hasn't said a beep or the stragne reason no one remembers her name :lol:  I say let it go the word "handled" can mean alot of different things 

No way, lets flame him.  Anyone else who cares, but JT going down.

19 hours ago, Bigfish said:

No I wouldn't, same as I would not hire someone who had alcohol on the job.

That being said, I have no problem if someone has a joint or two on their own time. I personally know several successful business owners, who have indulged in the herb for many years now.

Fact: no one has ever overdosed on weed, nor is it addictive!

I rather doubt that there will be a significant increase in pot use after it is legalized. Studies in Colorado, Oregon and Washington did not show any significant increase in usage after it was legalized there

Totally incorrect and HTF could any study have a shred of truth behind it with those surveyed. 

I'm not opposed to anyone having any either. My objection is that it is going to be legal, prescribed and available. Employers (that create taxpayers) are going to be stuck with employees on pot that is undetectable and unenforceable until there's an incident or accident. 

Edited by Tinker

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Totally incorrect and HTF could any study have a shred of truth behind it with those surveyed. 

I'm not opposed to anyone having any either. My objection is that it is going to be legal, prescribed and available. Employers (that create taxpayers) are going to be stuck with employees on pot that is undetectable and unenforceable until there's an incident or accident. 

interesting point - so at no point would you sense impairment :dunno:   

I think your issue has been here for decades and nothing is going to change 

3 hours ago, franks pond said:

🤣

test.jpg

lol I doubt that, but Harper did suggest random  breath tests and car/home searches  ---- cheered here a few years back 

RIDE is going to continue to be invasive and will not go away - but now no more wasting money having DOGS sniff for POT

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If might go this way for the next many decades, social media ect is going to be a factor.

We rarely have One term PM's but might now - This isn't a good thing 

We can't afford two Tard terms with Trudeau.

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what are you talking about :dunno:  your hero ran 60 billion deficits and just 20 billion in his second last budget 

ONEWAY go AWAY :lol:  

We will have a recession is the next few years.  What is Justin gonna do when he is already spending like a drunken sailor?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We will have a recession is the next few years.  What is Justin gonna do when he is already spending like a drunken sailor?

he has 40 billion or more to play with just to match Harper's spending :dunno:  

But I agree Donny is going to crash the economy ON PURPOSE 

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

Trudeau-Gropes-Women.jpg

Ir wasn't in a locker room it was bragging on a BUS  how he treats women - while entering the change rooms of young adults naked because as he said I am the boss 

How stupid you cheering Donny and his actions - PURE ONEWAY at its best 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Obama best numbers in 100 years while Canada had the worst :dunno:  This is Historical FACTS 

but keep up the ONEWAY 

Its Friday of a long weekend.  You high already?:lol:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ir wasn't in a locker room it was bragging on a BUS  how he treats women - while entering the change rooms or young adults naked because as he said I am the boss 

How stupid 

Locker room banter VS actual fact.