Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Keep rolling over :lol: 

You know my and lots of others job never lessens it only increases :dunno:  FACT 

Bold - gets an lol 

Too funny... way too bizarre even for you. :lol:The day you actually do a full week of work and actually earn the pay cheque you collect is the day hell freezes over. Your work load sure as hell can't go down. How do you go below zero.

So now you're stupid enough to try and suggest there isn't lots of opportunity for efficiency improvements in government.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

The rest of the world is really getting tired of his gender equality BS. If the best person for the job is a woman then hire the woman but it's lunacy to hire the least qualified for the job because she was the only woman that applied.

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The rest of the world is really getting tired of his gender equality BS. If the best person for the job is a woman then hire the woman but it's lunacy to hire the least qualified for the job because she was the only woman that applied.

You know, some of the new funds coming out are called "Women In Leadership Roles".

I wonder if there will be a special category for them at awards night or will the grand A+ prize just be given to them. 

Go Canada

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron say they intend to bluntly tell Donald Trump at the Group of Seven summit on Friday that U.S. trade tariffs on steel and aluminum will hurt American workers and must be reversed.

A day before the G7 summit begins in the mountainous Quebec town of La Malbaie, the French leader and Mr. Trudeau held a strategy session in Ottawa aimed at confronting Mr. Trump and his protectionist trade agenda.

Mr. Trudeau said “we are going to defend our industries and our workers” and “show the U.S. President that his unacceptable actions are hurting his own citizens. American jobs are on the line because of his actions.”

Related: A 204-year-old grievance? Trump cites War of 1812 as trade dispute with Canada intensifies

Donny

Sounds like we are vital to the US economy :dunno:  sounds like the USA could use some supply management 

Will the United States push for an end to supply management in renegotiating NAFTA?

Not likely. When U.S. President Donald Trump rails about the "very unfair things" Canada is doing to U.S. dairy farmers, he is mostly talking about issues such as ultrafiltered milk. The Trump administration set out its priorities for renegotiating the North American free-trade agreement (NAFTA) in a recent letter to members of Congress. In it, the administration said it would seek to reduce various non-tariff barriers to agricultural trade, including rules limiting imports and "unjustified trade restrictions" on new technologies. That is an apparent reference to Canada's ingredients-pricing scheme. But the letter also pledges to "eliminate all export subsidies on agricultural products," which could be interpreted as a challenge to the pricing regime that underpins Canada's dairy industry. That has prompted speculation that Canada could trade away supply management for free trade in softwood lumber.

Prime Minister Trudeau is being so indignant, bringing up the relationship that the U.S. and Canada had over the many years and all sorts of other things...but he doesn’t bring up the fact that they charge us up to 300% on dairy — hurting our Farmers, killing our Agriculture!

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  why doesn't it actually show or tell what he did :dunno:  

But you are okay with Doug buying memberships for everyone :lol:  

ONEWAY 

Inapproprite touching!

Done fucken deal.  

Unless its your love justin

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

what grouping :dunno:  all I see is some pic of a newspaper with a bunch of babble (Papers words :dunno: ) 

send me the link to this 

Today we only need accusations to kill careers, not facts.  Karma?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Today we only need accusations to kill careers, not facts.  Karma?

or to become President 

FROM A LIVE PERSON NOT SOME MEME SK POSTS 

Pretty Lame of the RIGHT got to say this is a very important time for Canada with NAFta and crazy man down south

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or to become President 

FROM A LIVE PERSON NOT SOME MEME SK POSTS 

Pretty Lame of the RIGHT got to say this is a very important time for Canada with NAFta and crazy man down south

The article clearly called it groping.

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Only in Fail world can the burden of proof change.

Patrick Brown was guilty in Fail world.

Trudeau is innocent.

Went have I ever backed this stuff :dunno:  I was voting for Patrick even after I warned you guys about him when he became leader - known of the guy for a very long time.

Warning now extended to include Doug Ford 

the PC party got rid of Brown not me you clueless oneway :lol:  

Point out even 1 post SK