Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was quite different sadly alot of if was on his gender  issues :lol:  

We all know Trudeau suffers gender issues.  When will he come out?

No man except maybe Fail can act so pathetically. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sksman said:

We all know Trudeau suffers gender issues.  When will he come out?

No man except maybe Fail can act so pathetically. 

Speaking of acting would Rock Hudson fit that description?

Reports say that Justin told the French that Canada has been quick to defend France and Europe in places like Vimy Ridge and Juno Beach.

I imagine Pierre told him about those events in Canadian history.

:read:

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was quite different sadly alot of if was on his gender  issues :lol:  

I guess his handlers haven't gotten through to him that the gender rhetoric is turning people off.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, revrnd said:

Reports say that Justin told the French that Canada has been quick to defend France and Europe in places like Vimy Ridge and Juno Beach.

I imagine Pierre told him about those events in Canadian history.

:read:

But but... when you refer to the brave history of Canada's military... according to a certain person here that is too long ago and is irrelevant. It's ANCIENT history. It's not something to be proud of anymore.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-sidesteps-questions-on-plastic-straw-ban-at-commonwealth-summit-1.3892016

Other than the straws, more of the same...LGBT rigts and gender neutrality.

and this at the bottom

Unlike the monarchy, the position is not hereditary, though the Queen took the unusual step during her speech marking the opening of Thursday's meeting to say that she would prefer Prince Charles succeed her in the position.

Asked his preference, the prime minister responded: "I very much agree with the wishes of Her Majesty that the Prince of Wales be the next head of the Commonwealth."

When the Queen goes its going to be a very big deal - the old gal sure gets around at her age dam impressive 

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-sidesteps-questions-on-plastic-straw-ban-at-commonwealth-summit-1.3892016

Other than the straws, more of the same...LGBT rigts and gender neutrality.

He really does need to come up with some new material... it's like watching summer time reruns on TV.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

and this at the bottom

Unlike the monarchy, the position is not hereditary, though the Queen took the unusual step during her speech marking the opening of Thursday's meeting to say that she would prefer Prince Charles succeed her in the position.

Asked his preference, the prime minister responded: "I very much agree with the wishes of Her Majesty that the Prince of Wales be the next head of the Commonwealth."

When the Queen goes its going to be a very big deal - the old gal sure gets around at her age dam impressive 

Nobody gives a crap about the Queen, and esp Charles.  What little dignity is left of the Royal family, the queen should transfer the reigns to her grandson, at least he is liked.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody gives a crap about the Queen, and esp Charles.  What little dignity is left of the Royal family, the queen should transfer the reigns to her grandson, at least he is liked.

I think you are way off with your comment on the Queen - I am not a royal follower by any means but I think the Queen has done a good job and millions love her 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think you are way off with your comment on the Queen - I am not a royal follower by any means but I think the Queen has done a good job and millions love her 

What I read from his post was that she should skip past Charles since nobody likes him and go to her grandson who is actually liked.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

What I read from his post was that she should skip past Charles since nobody likes him and go to her grandson who is actually liked.

Nobody gives a crap about the Queen :dunno:  

And this has nothing to do with handing over the royal chair to a KING 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What job exactly?  They are figurehead puppets and Charles is a joke.  

The people like Kate and William, so lets keep this charade going a while longer.  Charles would be the end of the road for the monarchy.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What job exactly?  They are figurehead puppets and Charles is a joke.  

The people like Kate and William, so lets keep this charade going a while longer.  Charles would be the end of the road for the monarchy.

The Common Wealth can pick anyone they wish to be the Head, this isn't picking a King of Queen.

They will vote for a Head soon as the old girl dies 

The Common Wealth can pick anyone they wish to be the Head, this isn't picking a King of Queen.

They will vote for a Head soon as the old girl dies 

"Pick me, pick me":lol:

Image result for sophie grégoire trudeau

after over 50 years of this day of 420 it has come to an end with legalization 

puff puff pass

great time to be alive 

Yawn

'lots to fight for going ahead'

Yeah, landlords not wanting tenants toking in their units. Municipalities not wanting people smoking in public places.

Keep up the fight...

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I told you so but your hate gets in the way of facts 

Canada is back :lol:  

Happy 4 20 day.

I'm celebrating  Hitler's birthday.

Edited by revrnd