Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are you getting at?  Most go by their full name but introduced by first name only.  Had two customers over today, one a 400 billion market cap and the other a 100 billion, last names were not spoken.:lol:

Sorry fail.

Fail would've like the 1 plant manager my father worked under. His name on the org' chart was Gordon. When my father addressed him as Gord, he was corrected, "It's Gordon". My father said he just shook his head.

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

Fail would've like the 1 plant manager my father worked under. His name on the org' chart was Gordon. When my father addressed him as Gord, he was corrected, "It's Gordon". My father said he just shook his head.

If only names today are that easy to remember.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If only names today are that easy to remember.

We had a recent immigrant who started working with us and didn't yet realize how her name was being heard by others. Her name was Fok Yu.

Sorry... according to Trudope I shouldn't use "her".... we had a person....

Some idiots would call her to hear her answer the phone "hello, Fok Yu"

Edited by 02sled

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

We had a recent immigrant who started working with us and didn't yet realize how her name was being heard by others. Her name was Fok Yu.

Sorry... according to Trudope I shouldn't use "her".... we had a person....

Some idiots would call her to hear her answer the phone "hello, Fok Yu"

This one is way to easy.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

I heard that Trudope wants to ban all songs from Canadian air waves and concerts that are politically offensive... that is anything that uses the terms him or her Mr or Mrs. You will never hear again the likes of....

OR

And we'll never hear anything from Mr. Mister. Maybe if the name is changed to Person Person.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

An example of using 'selective' statistics:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/gun-crime-goodale-canada-1.4585097

(and from the CBC no less)

just another example of non bias reporting by CBC -  you prove this almost daily yet still post "even CBC"  

Stats are easy to manipulate 

The reason I point out the CBC is that its not the Sun posting negatively about our emperor w/o clothes. Normally the CBC & Star never have a discouraging word about their beloved Liberals.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-what-words-will-justin-trudeau-ban-next

Trudope needs more time to look into a Service Canada directive ordering federal employees to adopt gender neutral language when interacting with the public.

Just wait until Trudope realizes the federal governments' staffing partner is Manpower Canada. He'll be sure to demand they change their name to Personpower.

The idiot has totally lost it and is out of control