Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

what isn't funny is your love affair with Trudope.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/

when it comes to Trudope and Fail it's

Capture1.JPG.1e3bfe79f93117e0905b9e5d6f540b0b.JPG

In Fails mind Trudope is on par with

Capture1.JPG.0c2f5d2b98acc1ccf2f464c499893661.JPG

Now we know where Trudope stole the line from "Canada is back"

In Trudope's mind he's better than Jesus. He is going to save the world.

Capture1.JPG.ae88761ec2ad408d41e410379f6b2321.JPG

Capture1.JPG.3dc5c90df0ccb0ad9f68726eab24e7f9.JPG

Capture1.JPG.3e79075cd4419c10d9b04b3c7f40183e.JPG

its called a sense of humour.  Really the bromance is you with any Conservative, Andrew looked like a grade 4 speaking to the class,  you got offended :lol:  

42 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The eunuch is in Toronto today to receive an award & to speak on Int'l Womens Day.

I wonder what a person should wear to an event like this ? Flats or Heels?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

I wonder what a person should wear to an event like this ? Flats or Heels?

I was going to say he would borrow heels from Sophie but he probably has his own

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Canada is exempt from tariffs, who would have thought :stoned:

As long as NAFTA negotiations are progressing well. If Trudope keeps holding things up with his gender demands things may change at the drop of a hat. Read Trumps book, the art of the deal...

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

As long as NAFTA negotiations are progressing well. If Trudope keeps holding things up with his gender demands things may change at the drop of a hat. Read Trumps book, the art of the deal...

Trump can't do shit, that is what I said before about Steel and will say it again about Nafta - if he is looking to destroy usa-canada markets that he could do but he can't win like his suggests "its soooo easy anyone can win"

art of the Deal :lol:  fuck 02sled the guy has ripped off more people, bankrupt more companies, failures that made him billions - art of the deal :lol:  

you are better off with the Wealthy Barber 

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Trudope off to the US to talk gun control

Capture1.thumb.JPG.f6951c2b9d182157d54835b6e0c77e73.JPG

Send Paulson the RCMP Commissioner too. He said he wasn't familiar w/ the gun Bibeau used in Ottawa. FFS it was a Winchester Model 94, probably 1 of the most common rifles around.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump can't do shit, that is what I said before about Steel and will say it again about Nafta - if he is looking to destroy usa-canada markets that he could do but he can't win like his suggests "its soooo easy anyone can win"

art of the Deal :lol:  fuck 02sled the guy has ripped off more people, bankrupt more companies, failures that made him billions - art of the deal :lol:  

you are better off with the Wealthy Barber 

Got it Fail... we'll add to your extensive knowledge of finance an in depth knowledge of international trade and the powers the U.S. President has and doesn't have. You should send Trudope your resume. He should have you head up the NAFTA negotiations. What an idiot you truly are. :lol:

You seem to miss the fact that Trump can and has imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum period. He has extended a temporary exemption for Canada and Mexico as long as NAFTA negotiations continue to progress. With the stroke of a pen he can cancel that exemption and Canadian steel and aluminum will be subject to the same tariffs as the rest of the world. If you can't understand that you're even dumber than I thought.

If you understood his negotiating tactics you would see he is following true to his negotiating style which has been very successful.

More stupidity from you Fail... The Art of the Deal is about negotiations  You seem to think The Wealthy Barber is more relevant. :nuts2:That book is about financial planning. Obviously you haven't read either of them.

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Got it Fail... we'll add to your extensive knowledge of finance an in depth knowledge of international trade and the powers the U.S. President has and doesn't have. You should send Trudope your resume. He should have you head up the NAFTA negotiations. What an idiot you truly are. :lol:

You seem to miss the fact that Trump can and has imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum period. He has extended a temporary exemption for Canada and Mexico as long as NAFTA negotiations continue to progress. With the stroke of a pen he can cancel that exemption and Canadian steel and aluminum will be subject to the same tariffs as the rest of the world. If you can't understand that you're even dumber than I thought.

If you understood his negotiating tactics you would see he is following true to his negotiating style which has been very successful.

More stupidity from you Fail... The Art of the Deal is about negotiations  You seem to think The Wealthy Barber is more relevant. :nuts2:That book is about financial planning. Obviously you haven't read either of them.

Yes I said he can destroy the US economy if he wants too just to make a point that he is king, making businesses pay 25% more isn't helping anyone,  Trump has no clue what he is doing, his advisers have told him he is wrong.   

Do you think USA could make up the short  fall in steel if Canada was out :dunno:  

Do you know how many times Donny is being sued?  art of the deal :lol:   

you are a caver, you have stated so many times here.  Trudeau should just give Don what he wants, Don wrote the Art of the Deal so he wins 

Pathetic 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At the pride events, sure.:lol:

do you know how many there are in Canada :lol:  you think Unions make a difference :lol:  

Young people are getting more interested, this is going to change many things in the near future, you'll see 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I said he can destroy the US economy if he wants too just to make a point that he is king, making businesses pay 25% more isn't helping anyone,  Trump has no clue what he is doing, his advisers have told him he is wrong.   

Do you think USA could make up the short  fall in steel if Canada was out :dunno:  

Do you know how many times Donny is being sued?  art of the deal :lol:   

you are a caver, you have stated so many times here.  Trudeau should just give Don what he wants, Don wrote the Art of the Deal so he wins 

Pathetic 

Fail... you just don't get it and never will. You're smoking way too much along with Trudope. First I never said cave. Never came close to saying that. More from your over active imagination as usual.

What I have said is that we need the US a lot more than the US needs us. Yeah Canada is a great country but reality is economically the US is 10X the market that Canada is. I have also said Trudope should get on with negotiating A TRADE DEAL. HIS DUMB ASS GENDER AGENDA WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRADE is impeding trade agreement negotiations.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail... you just don't get it and never will. You're smoking way too much along with Trudope. First I never said cave. Never came close to saying that. More from your over active imagination as usual.

What I have said is that we need the US a lot more than the US needs us. Yeah Canada is a great country but reality is economically the US is 10X the market that Canada is. I have also said Trudope should get on with negotiating A TRADE DEAL. HIS DUMB ASS GENDER AGENDA WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRADE is impeding trade agreement negotiations.

I think you bring up this gender thing because you are told too, really 02sled have you been paying attention 

You have said several Times Donny can't be beat he wrote a book on it, don't deny your lies 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think you bring up this gender thing because you are told too, really 02sled have you been paying attention 

You have said several Times Donny can't be beat he wrote a book on it, don't deny your lies 

Still wrong again Fail, but that's nothing new. Trudope is the idiot that keeps insisting on pushing his gender agenda on the rest of the world under the guise of a trade agreement where it doesn't belong. I agree in equal pay for work of equal value but refuse to accept a quota where a work force MUST be 50% women just to satisfy the shiny ponies stupidly arbitrary stance.

More stupidity from you on Trump's book but again stupidity from you is nothing new. His book is about negotiations which he is very good at. What I said is that the tariffs on imported steel from Canada and Mexico, then being suspended conditionally based upon NAFTA negotiations is following a methodology from his book.

You claim to be a negotiator. :lol: I would have loved to have done business with you. You would have given away far too much government money but that is what government does best.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Still wrong again Fail, but that's nothing new. Trudope is the idiot that keeps insisting on pushing his gender agenda on the rest of the world under the guise of a trade agreement where it doesn't belong. I agree in equal pay for work of equal value but refuse to accept a quota where a work force MUST be 50% women just to satisfy the shiny ponies stupidly arbitrary stance.

More stupidity from you on Trump's book but again stupidity from you is nothing new. His book is about negotiations which he is very good at. What I said is that the tariffs on imported steel from Canada and Mexico, then being suspended conditionally based upon NAFTA negotiations is following a methodology from his book.

You claim to be a negotiator. :lol: I would have loved to have done business with you. You would have given away far too much government money but that is what government does best.

I agree Donny is the Master at what he does,  but he doesn't negotiate he dictates and in his present role he has full power.   Doesn't make him strong.

He has more failed businesses than successful 

As I said before while you were saying the opposite about Canada - steel we will be left out - this happened

NAFTA will be signed - this is coming soon - while you bashed Canada saying Donny wrote a book 

Sorry failure isn't coming to Canada on this one, like you are wanting 

Do you honestly think talks are being stalled because of some gender issue :lol:   keep reading THE SUN and watching Rebel 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree Donny is the Master at what he does,  but he doesn't negotiate he dictates and in his present role he has full power.   Doesn't make him strong.

He has more failed businesses than successful 

As I said before while you were saying the opposite about Canada - steel we will be left out - this happened

NAFTA will be signed - this is coming soon - while you bashed Canada saying Donny wrote a book 

Sorry failure isn't coming to Canada on this one, like you are wanting 

Do you honestly think talks are being stalled because of some gender issue :lol:   keep reading THE SUN and watching Rebel 

Oh poor poor Fail. You really are one delusional individual. So now you are saying Trump dictates trade agreements. You really are so far off. He was able to impose the steel and aluminum tariffs based on a claim of the need to supply steel and aluminum to the military uses. Lots of what he wants to do has to go through an approval process.

Trade agreements are not dictated they are negotiated however for some there is more at stake than for others and some have more leverage than others. The country that needs that trade agreement the least is the one with the most leverage. A shame you can't understand that we need NAFTA more than the US does.

Yes NAFTA is likely to get signed by the negotiating teams but then it needs final approval in each countries, legislative process. If you think Canada is going to best the US on NAFTA you really do need help. Canada is going to have to make some significant concessions. Trump and most US legislators are looking for significant gains for the US.

Trudope was unable to make any progress on starting talks with China regarding a trade agreement. Why? Simply because he was pushing his personal agenda of gender equality and interference with China's internal policies.

Pay attention to the Financial and International media and you may get a clue. There is far more than CBC and The Star to use as a source.

https://www.cp24.com/news/canada-adds-15-400-net-jobs-in-february-but-loses-full-time-work-1.3835777

Great news!

The economy added 15,400 net new jobs last month and the unemployment rate edged down to 5.8 per cent -- but the gains were due to a surge in part-time work that offset a heavy decline in full-time positions.

Statistics Canada's latest labour force survey, released Friday, also found that the job gains in February were driven by an increase of 50,300 in public-sector jobs.

The country lost 39,300 full-time jobs and generated 54,700 part-time positions last month, the report said.

Fail must've got some of his relatives hired.

On the bigger picture, an economy based on fast food & cellphone kiosk employees.