Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

IMG_3515.JPG

Sock boy meets Rocket man... makes me think of the very old series of movies... Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein / The Wolfman / Dracula etc./

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau this week scored two big trade wins over President Trump

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/26/news/economy/justin-trudeau-trump-trade/index.html?sr=twCNN012618economy0642PMStory

bias CNN :lol:  (well they are truly bias) 

:lol::lol:Hey Rip Van Fail... did you just wake up or back off on the pot... the Boeing /  Bombardier thing is old news, very old.

The link you posted is dated Jan 28.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:Hey Rip Van Fail... did you just wake up or back off on the pot... the Boeing /  Bombardier thing is old news, very old.

The link you posted is dated Jan 28.

ya I know 1 month ago - the point of the article is more important 

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't dare ask for something that Trudope would find embarrassing and perhaps cause for someone to lose their job.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau is sticking with the 50% of the voting power, most women love Trudeau 

No most women are starting to see through Trudeau for what he is.  Empty shirt

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

No most women are starting to see through Trudeau for what he is.  Empty shirt

And the smart women are saying I don't need the government to give me a job I didn't earn or deserve. I can make it on my own merits. Of the Fortune 500 companies 32 of the CEO's are women... nobody "gave" these women the job. They are smart and earned it. General Motors, IBM and Pepsi for example.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/07/fortune-500-women-ceos/

The analysts aren't seeing anything positive in the dudget.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-may-have-just-passed-up-its-best-shot-to-balance-budget

New spending on indigenous peoples, military veterans, scientific research and gender equity have eaten up windfalls. Even with new tax revenues from marijuana, tobacco and private corporations, Morneau wasn’t able to accelerate the deficit-reduction path, totaling $98 billion (US$77 billion) over six years.

Morneau is leaving himself without any ammunition to respond to a crisis — such as another downturn, or risks posed by U.S. tax cuts and a potential NAFTA collapse,

Morneau and Trudeau weren’t always this sanguine about deficits. Trudeau campaigned on balancing the budget by 2019, something he’s nowhere near doing. Two years ago, Morneau said growth would bring him back to balance in about five years. Despite strong growth, that’s not in sight.

Morneau largely spent the additional fiscal space that emerged since an October budget update. “The federal government once again opted to spend those savings rather than banking them

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And the smart women are saying I don't need the government to give me a job I didn't earn or deserve. I can make it on my own merits. Of the Fortune 500 companies 32 of the CEO's are women... nobody "gave" these women the job. They are smart and earned it. General Motors, IBM and Pepsi for example.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/07/fortune-500-women-ceos/

And how do you think that came about? :dunno:  

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The analysts aren't seeing anything positive in the dudget.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-may-have-just-passed-up-its-best-shot-to-balance-budget

New spending on indigenous peoples, military veterans, scientific research and gender equity have eaten up windfalls. Even with new tax revenues from marijuana, tobacco and private corporations, Morneau wasn’t able to accelerate the deficit-reduction path, totaling $98 billion (US$77 billion) over six years.

Morneau is leaving himself without any ammunition to respond to a crisis — such as another downturn, or risks posed by U.S. tax cuts and a potential NAFTA collapse,

Morneau and Trudeau weren’t always this sanguine about deficits. Trudeau campaigned on balancing the budget by 2019, something he’s nowhere near doing. Two years ago, Morneau said growth would bring him back to balance in about five years. Despite strong growth, that’s not in sight.

Morneau largely spent the additional fiscal space that emerged since an October budget update. “The federal government once again opted to spend those savings rather than banking them

didn't you know we have switched to debt to GDP as a measure :lol:  because it means so much apparently 

3rd budget is never a good one, never has been never will be.  The Game continue