Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so it will be the business responsibility 

not sure about Joe's carpets having full auto pay system installed but hey he can spend the money on that so you don't have to have CPP 

but that is only about 80% of small businesses -

when a person changes jobs who does the paper work for the switch over?  will it be instant like CPP? 

 

you sure do like creating work for owners 

 

 

Joe can go with this for himself and employees.  https://www.saskpension.com

Average over 8%, so that beats out 98% of junior achievers.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so it will be the business responsibility 

not sure about Joe's carpets having full auto pay system installed but hey he can spend the money on that so you don't have to have CPP 

but that is only about 80% of small businesses -

when a person changes jobs who does the paper work for the switch over?  will it be instant like CPP? 

 

you sure do like creating work for owners 

 

 

More stupidity from Fail... you do realize that there are countless businesses big and small that have a 3rd party handle their payroll processing for them.... Companies like ADP. You give them the setup information for the new employee and weekly or bi-weekly payroll information and they do the rest. Oh that's right you wouldn't you don't get outside the government bubble.

Wynnebag was sure it could be done, why can't you see it's not complex. Not lots of work for anyone. The most time consuming is the automatic transfer set up. After that it's an easy repetitive process.

As for changing jobs... what paper work. One employer stops contributing and the new employer starts. Policing can be done simply by CRA, report the contribution on your income tax just like an RRSP, receive the receipt and you are done.

It's not complex for anyone but you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity from Fail... you do realize that there are countless businesses big and small that have a 3rd party handle their payroll processing for them.... Companies like ADP. You give them the setup information for the new employee and weekly or bi-weekly payroll information and they do the rest. Oh that's right you wouldn't you don't get outside the government bubble.

Wynnebag was sure it could be done, why can't you see it's not complex. Not lots of work for anyone. The most time consuming is the automatic transfer set up. After that it's an easy repetitive process.

As for changing jobs... what paper work. One employer stops contributing and the new employer starts. Policing can be done simply by CRA, report the contribution on your income tax just like an RRSP, receive the receipt and you are done.

It's not complex for anyone but you.

so far 02sled wants businesses too all

have a 3rd party payroll system

send a cheque yearly to every employee to cover CPP contributions 

be responsible for depositing to all different savings plans for every employee

 

wow way easier than just sending one cheque to CPP

 

Tims up the street has a turn over of 50-60 employees a year 

 

 

CPP saves all Canadians money in the end, the old today have a hard enough time as it is without CPP it would be worse.  we pay for that

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Joe can go with this for himself and employees.  https://www.saskpension.com

Average over 8%, so that beats out 98% of junior achievers.

speaking of that, where is RR :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

speaking of that, where is RR :lol:  

Who knows.  :lol:Likely calling in a jaywalker.:lol:

The Sask pension is open to anyone in Canada with RRSP contribution room.  We were thinking of this route for our employees rather than the horrible OPP Wynnebag was trying force on us.  The contribution max per year is $2500, so it doesn't kill your entire RRSP and the returns are not sucking wind like the CPP.  Very easy and loose to administer, I would have preferred a self-directed RRSP, but that looked much more involved, sorry 02, it is.

 

https://www.saskpension.com/returns.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity from Fail... you do realize that there are countless businesses big and small that have a 3rd party handle their payroll processing for them.... Companies like ADP. You give them the setup information for the new employee and weekly or bi-weekly payroll information and they do the rest. Oh that's right you wouldn't you don't get outside the government bubble.

Wynnebag was sure it could be done, why can't you see it's not complex. Not lots of work for anyone. The most time consuming is the automatic transfer set up. After that it's an easy repetitive process.

As for changing jobs... what paper work. One employer stops contributing and the new employer starts. Policing can be done simply by CRA, report the contribution on your income tax just like an RRSP, receive the receipt and you are done.

It's not complex for anyone but you.

That happens when finance becomes a big drain on a corp and it becomes cheaper to contract it out rather than handle it in-house.  Won't happen to small corps, mom and pops, or when the owners are still doing it.  

 

Same as contracting out IT.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so far 02sled wants businesses too all

have a 3rd party payroll system

send a cheque yearly to every employee to cover CPP contributions 

be responsible for depositing to all different savings plans for every employee

wow way easier than just sending one cheque to CPP

Tims up the street has a turn over of 50-60 employees a year 

CPP saves all Canadians money in the end, the old today have a hard enough time as it is without CPP it would be worse.  we pay for that

Moronic stupidity from Fail continues. Is that the Tims that never has more than 4 or 5 people working at a time Fail. Now suddenly they have a turn over of 50 - 60 a year. Not all business will have a 3rd party do their payroll but plenty do if they don't have an in house payroll system. Submit the hours electronically and they do the rest making sure all deductions are accurate issuing a detailed pay stub to the employee issue T4's  and more. You want to bet Tims has an automated payroll system.

More from the overactive imagination of the village idiot Fail "send a cheque yearly to every employee to cover CPP contributions" I told you already check out the CAMH website... you need help. As the employer sets up the automated transfer to the employees bank account for their take home pay they set up the automated transfer to a second account as well which is the LIRA. You do realize the employer already makes all kinds of payroll associated payments. CPP, EI and WSIB. Then they do HST payments as well.  

I know for a government group it would take 2 years and $1M to implement but really it's not that tough... news for you Fail. There are lots of payroll software packages you can buy very economically. Do you really thing all those businesses have someone sitting down with a calculator working out their payroll. Few employees would want a cheque in todays world Fail. Especially those that live pay day to pay day. Take a cheque to the bank and they will hold the funds until the cheque clears so you had better have enough money in your account for a few more days until that cheque clears.

CPP is a rip off for all Canadians and if given the choice most Canadians would opt out of it in favour of investing on their own.

Edited by 02sled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Justin. He is the best. 

I love how he trotted out the little girl who had her hijab cut by the "Asian " man.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I love Justin. He is the best. 

I love how he trotted out the little girl who had her hijab cut by the "Asian " man.

 

I'm surprised he didn't get a government flight to Toronto (forget the carbon footprint) so he could get a selfie with her and give her a hug. Also surprising is he didn't shed a tear. His academy award standard performance is slipping.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 02sled said:

I'm surprised he didn't get a government flight to Toronto (forget the carbon footprint) so he could get a selfie with her and give her a hug. Also surprising is he didn't shed a tear. His academy award standard performance is slipping.

He'll be there to celebrate Tamil Heritage Month w/ the kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I love Justin. He is the best. 

I love how he trotted out the little girl who had her hijab cut by the "Asian " man.

 

Sure he had to condemn before getting any facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure he had to condemn before getting any facts.

there are a lot of inconsistencies in that story and timeline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

there are a lot of inconsistencies in that story and timeline

So man walks up, pulls down her hood on her jacket, reaches in and pulls out the headscarf then starts to cut from bottom up?

Why would he not just yank it off her head and cut it up?

second, after being attacked they joined a group of other kids and none of the kids called a parent?  The police?  They all kept walking to school?  No one in group had a cellphone?

Then the other kids leave a scared kid after being attacked?

 

More likely brother and sister fighting and brother cut hijab.  Or girl tried to modify hijab and it didn’t work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So man walks up, pulls down her hood on her jacket, reaches in and pulls out the headscarf then starts to cut from bottom up?

Why would he not just yank it off her head and cut it up?

second, after being attacked they joined a group of other kids and none of the kids called a parent?  The police?  They all kept walking to school?  No one in group had a cellphone?

Then the other kids leave a scared kid after being attacked?

 

More likely brother and sister fighting and brother cut hijab.  Or girl tried to modify hijab and it didn’t work.

and a full blown press conference 42 minutes after the incident..............naming a minor................come on. We all aren't that stupid.

42 Minutes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

and a full blown press conference 42 minutes after the incident..............naming a minor................come on. We all aren't that stupid.

42 Minutes! 

There is something not write.... something stinks... don't forget he came at her twice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't call me a string of bad names for bringing this up. I am always a little disturbed in the media access that the Muslim community have. Their messages are delivered in a concise easy to understand story, often with an unknown boogeyman, very quickly, and generally with widespread exposure from mainstream media. The incident then fades away. Then the cycle repeats. Maybe I am way off base because i look for those stories but it all feels coordinated somehow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Please don't call me a string of bad names for bringing this up. I am always a little disturbed in the media access that the Muslim community have. Their messages are delivered in a concise easy to understand story, often with an unknown boogeyman, very quickly, and generally with widespread exposure from mainstream media. The incident then fades away. Then the cycle repeats. Maybe I am way off base because i look for those stories but it all feels coordinated somehow.

They tend to over-report any incident against them and under-report any incident caused by them.  It does not appear to be a coincidence.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking News - Hijab attack did not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder what happens next , probably fuck all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Wonder what happens next , probably fuck all.

public beating? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They tend to over-report any incident against them and under-report any incident caused by them.  It does not appear to be a coincidence.

If you're a parent and the school calls you at home what do you do first... go to the school to find out first if your kid is okay and second what happened or call the media before you know the details and then go to the school to check on your kid and the details?

The timelines are rather condensed. Think about how fast everything seems to have happened. She and her brother are on their way to school with friends. For TDSB grade 1 to 6 the entry bell is at 8:48 so the girl wouldn't have been able to tell the teachers what had happened until then. She likely wouldn't have been on her way to school until about 8:25. There were apparently two separate attacks by the same person 10 minutes apart.

The school learns of the attack at 8:48 at the earliest and there is full blown media coverage on site within less than an hour. Not just one but all of the TV networks. The media manage to get there so quickly that they can have the video edited and a written editorial report published within two hours of the girl telling the teacher what had happened.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-schoolgirl-11-really-scared-after-hijab-cut-in-scissors-attack-1.3756771

Published Friday, January 12, 2018 10:58AM

 

In the last 20 minutes... the attack didn't happen as reported

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-hijab-attack-1.4487716

My money says there won't be any rushing or even any comment from Trudope. I wonder what the motivation was.

Edited by 02sled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe who the fuck put her in front of the cameras and let her talk to the press.  This is not school protocol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

public beating? 

Perhaps now.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

public beating? 

The mother and daughter dishonoured the family.... maybe they will be stoned.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.