Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I will admit the few hundred thousand the Trudeau spent on a vacation is nothing compared to the billions the liberals have squandered in the short time they have been in power

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we have been over this

as far as funding goes nothing has changed - I am okay with that

Here is a funny story the wife told me at dinner.  So she's at work and a staff member is ranting about Tim's and their poor treatment of employees etc etc on and on.  We know the story.  Another staff members informs her that she is in the same boat with her nanny and benefits.  Apparently that changed the entire narrative as she thought it was only affecting Tims and the like.:lol:

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

I will admit the few hundred thousand the Trudeau spent on a vacation is nothing compared to the billions the liberals have squandered in the short time they have been in power

Its just noise.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a funny story the wife told me at dinner.  So she's at work and a staff member is ranting about Tim's and their poor treatment of employees etc etc on and on.  We know the story.  Another staff members informs her that she is in the same boat with her nanny and benefits.  Apparently that changed the entire narrative as she thought it was only affecting Tims and the like.:lol:

more rich guys with Nanny's :lol:  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

and anyone with perhaps someone who comes in to clean the house for them because they both work will see the same increased cost of 22.8%

Here's the latest BS from Trudope land.... there is funding to help employers pay for student labour during the summer months and help provide jobs for students. You have to apply for that subsidy. Only there is something new. They have a box for you to tick that you agree on women's reproductive rights. aka the right to abortion. If you don't tick the box your application is rejected. Now you either lie and compromise your beliefs to get the money or you don't get it for some organizations. Places that have a religious backing like the Salvation Army who may hire summer students won't be eligible for the subsidy unless they compromise their beliefs and lie.

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Here's the latest BS from Trudope land.... there is funding to help employers pay for student labour during the summer months and help provide jobs for students. You have to apply for that subsidy. Only there is something new. They have a box for you to tick that you agree on women's reproductive rights. aka the right to abortion. If you don't tick the box your application is rejected. Now you either lie and compromise your beliefs to get the money or you don't get it for some organizations. Places that have a religious backing like the Salvation Army who may hire summer students won't be eligible for the subsidy unless they compromise their beliefs and lie.

which grant is this?  is there a new one?

The criteria used to assess applications for funding focus on:

• jobs that support the provision of services in the community
  • jobs that support local priorities
  • jobs that provide career-related experience or early work experience
  • a salary that contributes to the student’s income
  • an employer who provides supervision and mentoring
  • project activities that are directed toward members of, and support the vitality of, an Official Language Minority Community
  • an employer who intends to hire priority students, including youth who are in underrepresented groups (priority students are students with disabilities, Indigenous students, students who are members of a visible minority and students who are new immigrants/refugees)

By way of five national priorities, CSJ 2018 supports the following:

• Employers who intend to hire youth who are in underrepresented groups, including new immigrant youth/refugees, Indigenous youth, youth with disabilities and visible minorities.
  • Small businesses, in recognition of their contribution to the creation of jobs
  • Organizations that support opportunities for official language minority communities
  • Organizations that provide services and/or supports for the LGBTQ2 community
  • Organization that support opportunities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and information and communications and technology (ICT), particularly for women.

40 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and anyone with perhaps someone who comes in to clean the house for them because they both work will see the same increased cost of 22.8%

Most are paid cash so I don't think it will matter.:lol:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most are paid cash so I don't think it will matter.:lol:

02sled was refering to himself, he pays them by the hour , min wage.  So now he is upset because he will pay 14$ to get his house cleaned.  And she signed a waiver that she would pay all taxes owed.  

his world is crumbling in :lol:

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

02sled was refering to himself, he pays them by the hour , min wage.  So now he is upset because he will pay 14$ to get his house cleaned.  And she signed a waiver that she would pay all taxes owed.  

Consuela is worth every penny.:lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

where do you come up with these percents :dunno: 

Boy you really are dumb aren't you Fail... you like to spotlight your stupidity don't you. Minimum wage was $11.40 an hour. It is now $14.00 an hour. What is $14.00 - $11.40. I know you don't have enough fingers and toes so I'll tell you. It's $2.60 per hour  which is the raise minimum wage all got. Now a real tough one for you what percentage is $2.60 of $11.40.... that's 22.8%

Too bad it's over your head.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

which grant is this?  is there a new one?

The criteria used to assess applications for funding focus on:

• jobs that support the provision of services in the community
  • jobs that support local priorities
  • jobs that provide career-related experience or early work experience
  • a salary that contributes to the student’s income
  • an employer who provides supervision and mentoring
  • project activities that are directed toward members of, and support the vitality of, an Official Language Minority Community
  • an employer who intends to hire priority students, including youth who are in underrepresented groups (priority students are students with disabilities, Indigenous students, students who are members of a visible minority and students who are new immigrants/refugees)

By way of five national priorities, CSJ 2018 supports the following:

• Employers who intend to hire youth who are in underrepresented groups, including new immigrant youth/refugees, Indigenous youth, youth with disabilities and visible minorities.
  • Small businesses, in recognition of their contribution to the creation of jobs
  • Organizations that support opportunities for official language minority communities
  • Organizations that provide services and/or supports for the LGBTQ2 community
  • Organization that support opportunities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and information and communications and technology (ICT), particularly for women.

It was all over the news the last couple of days... Funding for summer jobs by the Feds... how can you miss it... don't answer that.... application deadline is Feb 2.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/canada-summer-jobs.html

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nobody hires a cleaning service through an agency do they... I know some especially Fail who are hypocrites and do everything they can under the table like paying the back yard mechanic cash rather than going to a licensed garage. There are countless legitimate cleaning services with bonded and insured cleaners. More Fail stupidity.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Boy you really are dumb aren't you Fail... you like to spotlight your stupidity don't you. Minimum wage was $11.40 an hour. It is now $14.00 an hour. What is $14.00 - $11.40. I know you don't have enough fingers and toes so I'll tell you. It's $2.60 per hour  which is the raise minimum wage all got. Now a real tough one for you what percentage is $2.60 of $11.40.... that's 22.8%

Too bad it's over your head.

so the room was 100$  a night, now its $122 a night - increase of $22.80

2.60 was the increase, divide that into 22.80 gives you 8.7 employees raise covered with one room rental hmmmmm - pretty large worker to room ratio up there.

how many rooms in the hotel?  20? 50? 10? 

they saw you coming 02sled 

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It was all over the news the last couple of days... Funding for summer jobs by the Feds... how can you miss it... don't answer that.... application deadline is Feb 2.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/canada-summer-jobs.html

I just posted that, you quote me and post it again like you found something :dunno: 

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2.60 was the increase, divide that into 22.80 gives you 8.7 employees raise covered with one room rental hmmmmm - pretty large worker to room ratio up there.

Lol.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Stupid stupid Fail... nothing but nothing surprises me when it comes to you Fail. Pay attention if you can. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THEIR LOWEST ROOM RATE WENT UP. If their full prime time high occupancy room rate is $100 they offer DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES FOR LOW OCCUPANCY PERIODS. Ever see the Trivago ad on TV where they talk about the hotel owner with 3 different rates on 3 different web sites.

If their highest room rate is $100 their lowest room rate that they offer during their lowest occupancy levels / times might be $60. It is that $60 rate that has gone up 25%. Now the LOWEST they would rent that room for would no longer be $60 but would now be $75. All the hotels / motels in town raised that LOWEST rate by 25% not their highest room rate.

The Minister of Energy told the Auditor General Hydro was too complex for her to understand. He was wrong. In this case the room rates are obviously too complex for you to understand and that is an accurate statement.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  the person asking the question hasn't a fucking clue

:what crime was that?"  :lmao:   ah aha aha ah not sure ah Trip ah ah taking bribes ah aha ah 

fucking retard 

Why you would post about Trudeau giving a beat down to non vetted questions is beyond me 

Trudeau handled that very well, I would have questioned her about her knowledge of the situation