Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what you said and did was lick Harper cock at every turn - never once heard you complain when our dollar was 1.07 us,  matter of fact you boost about the time with Harper doing best in G7

Dollar goes down to .69 cents and even more praise from 02ONEWAY for Harper's nut bag 

And that trade balancing was under the Liberals but you didn't know that :lol:  

Now that things are far better you complain like a good oneway would 

your opinion is useless 

The hallucinations from Fails imagination continue :lol::nuts2: Sorry Fail... I didn't praise or criticise either on the Canada US $ exchange rate. Show me Fail... I know you can't. Do you ever stop spewing imaginary BS. All I have EVER referred to was the effect the exchange rate has on our international trade. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO PULL OUT OF YOUR DELUSIONAL HEAD.

Your opinion seems to contradict all of the experts over and over and you will just never ever get it. How can any one person be so constantly WRONG

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I stated years ago that a good economy means nothing to the average guy 

if you don't have a job, the best economy means nothing to that person.

Something I am very aware of unlike the ONEWAYS here boosting numbers from Harper for the pasat 10 years 

:bullshit: Strikes yet again still. Why can't you grasp the concept that a thriving economy translates to business doing well, growing, investing and now get this, NEEDING MORE EMPLOYEES.

It's likely you aren't aware of what day of the week it is let alone much else.

Edited by 02sled

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:bullshit: Strikes yet again still. Why can't you grasp the concept that a thriving economy translates to business doing well, growing, investing and now get this, NEEDING MORE EMPLOYEES.

It's likely you aren't aware of what day of the week it is let alone much else.

I guess the trickle down affect hasn't worked again 

Business taxes have gone down regularly for the past 2 decades - yet to day a new minimum wage is killing it :lol:   

our economy is thriving right now, where are these jobs with better pay?  today you have said the exact opposite and cried about the Tims Hortons owner losing a dollar 

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The hallucinations from Fails imagination continue :lol::nuts2: Sorry Fail... I didn't praise or criticise either on the Canada US $ exchange rate. Show me Fail... I know you can't. Do you ever stop spewing imaginary BS. All I have EVER referred to was the effect the exchange rate has on our international trade. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO PULL OUT OF YOUR DELUSIONAL HEAD.

Your opinion seems to contradict all of the experts over and over and you will just never ever get it. How can any one person be so constantly WRONG

and you have't given any credit for todays great looking eonomy and dollar

I know how you think its really easy ONEWAY 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Business taxes have gone down regularly for the past 2 decades - yet to day a new minimum wage is killing it :lol:   

our economy is thriving right now, where are these jobs with better pay?  today you have said the exact opposite and cried about the Tims Hortons owner losing a dollar 

Only businesses retaining earnings van benefit from lower taxes, ie they need decent profits first.

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There you go again with the economy is thriving and for some bizarre reason can't grasp the fact that a 22.8% increase in labour costs plus EI, WSIB and CPP totalling close to 25% increased labour costs are going to have an impact on 32.1% of all employers. That 32.1% are the small businesses that employ between 5 and 19 people. Tim Hortons is going to be hit by more than a $ dummy. Loblaws $190M

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

blah blah blah another decade goes by blah blah blah 

same shit every time 

They pull it all out and its at the personal rate.  Most small businesses have zero retained earnings.

47 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There you go again with the economy is thriving and for some bizarre reason can't grasp the fact that a 22.8% increase in labour costs plus EI, WSIB and CPP totalling close to 25% increased labour costs are going to have an impact on 32.1% of all employers. That 32.1% are the small businesses that employ between 5 and 19 people. Tim Hortons is going to be hit by more than a $ dummy. Loblaws $190M

keep worrying about big corps and massive profits 

this increase will not affect most small businesses across the province - this is fact 02sled 

68% not affected at all - is this correct by your stats?  

the others are in restaurant and  large corps like tims and wal-mart mcdonalds who employ the most min wage earners 

a guy cutting grass with 2 employees is not going to have any issues at all 

I am glad the min wage is up - are you sad?  

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They pull it all out and its at the personal rate.  Most small businesses have zero retained earnings.

so again all those tax breaks did not give more jobs and higher pay?  

Most small businesses will not be affected, this is from stats posted here 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Owners don't use retained earnings to pay for new hires, that would be foolish.  They use it to invest in the business so they can grow and hire more.  Problem now with forthcomming changes from dumb and dumber is owners are expected to treat that like cash flow instead of taking years to build up earnings.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Owners don't use retained earnings to pay for new hires, that would be foolish.  They use it to invest in the business so they can grow and hire more.  Problem now with forthcomming changes from dumb and dumber is owners are expected to treat that like cash flow instead of taking years to build up earnings.

AC talk about the regular guy running his own  business - not every one expands 

the average Small town pizza guy isn't expanding like you say.   He is making a living or he isn't, busting out walls isn't gong to sell more pizza

guy doing plowing can only expand if he find more customers first 

wouldn't you agree a major percent of small businesses don't have walls and are service like Joe's plumbing or Ron's HVAC - Cliffs carpet clieaners :dunno:  

taxes have gone down not up

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the average Small town pizza guy isn't expanding like you say.   He is making a living or he isn't, busting out walls isn't gong to sell more pizza

wouldn't you agree a major percent of small businesses don't have walls and are service like Joe's plumbing or Ron's HVAC - Cliffs carpet clieaners :dunno:  

Taxes down?

Give me an example.:lol:

Also these aren't the businesses who could move south.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Taxes down?

Give me an example.:lol:

Also these aren't the businesses who could move south.

They have come down for the last 40 years from the insane rates of the 70's 

stop the bullshit AC 

Bold is right 99% can't move south 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

keep worrying about big corps and massive profits 

this increase will not affect most small businesses across the province - this is fact 02sled 

68% not affected at all - is this correct by your stats?  

the others are in restaurant and  large corps like tims and wal-mart mcdonalds who employ the most min wage earners 

a guy cutting grass with 2 employees is not going to have any issues at all 

I am glad the min wage is up - are you sad?  

Damn Fail... you better resend your memo to all those small business owners and all the financial experts that there is nothing to be concerned about.... after all those living it know nothing and you know everything. You need to enlighten the people who are economic experts.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Damn Fail... you better resend your memo to all those small business owners and all the financial experts that there is nothing to be concerned about.... after all those living it know nothing and you know everything. You need to enlighten the people who are economic experts.

I can find 10 article stating doom and gloom isn't going to happen by the experts.

Critics of Ontario's recently announced move to raise the province's minimum wage to $15 an hour say it will hurt businesses and lead to job losses. But an analysis of more than seven decades of data out of the U.S. suggests the opposite is more likely to happen.

FACT

To reach that conclusion, Lathrop and others took official government data from between 1938 and 2009 — a period in which the U.S. hiked the federal minimum wage 22 times, from 25 cents to $7.25 an hour.

Rather than killing jobs, the analysis found that 68 per cent of the time, the employment rate was higher 12 months after the wage hike than it was before.

Edited by 1trailmaker

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You keep proving how you know nothing about business. Do you have any idea what retained earnings are or owners equity? Something tells me NO!. A small business owner draws money out of the business as their personal income they pay full personal income tax rates.

Where the hell do you get most small businesses will not be affected by this. Your math is as usual way off. 32.1% of all employers employ 5 to 19 people.

Like I said Fail... you had better tell the financial experts they are all WRONG because your imagination says so.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You keep proving how you know nothing about business. Do you have any idea what retained earnings are or owners equity? Something tells me NO!. A small business owner draws money out of the business as their personal income they pay full personal income tax rates.

Where the hell do you get most small businesses will not be affected by this. Your math is as usual way off. 32.1% of all employers employ 5 to 19 people.

Like I said Fail... you had better tell the financial experts they are all WRONG because your imagination says so.

I am sticking with the idea businesses will be fine - proof is coming soon 

You are sticking with everyone shutting down and firing people 

lets see who will be correct -  

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:Taxes have gone down.... Hey everybody... watch this magic trick. I'm going to let you keep $1K more of your money on your income tax... You'll notice that. Now just like the old pea under the shell game.... While you're not paying attention.... you'll pay a little bit more in a whole bunch of other taxes, maybe we will call them levies so we can say they aren't taxes (McGuinty was famous for that one) That little bit more will all add up the $1.5K more that you will pay but not really notice the same. Net result you give government $500 more.

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I can find 10 article stating doom and gloom isn't going to happen by the experts.

Critics of Ontario's recently announced move to raise the province's minimum wage to $15 an hour say it will hurt businesses and lead to job losses. But an analysis of more than seven decades of data out of the U.S. suggests the opposite is more likely to happen.

FACT

To reach that conclusion, Lathrop and others took official government data from between 1938 and 2009 — a period in which the U.S. hiked the federal minimum wage 22 times, from 25 cents to $7.25 an hour.

Rather than killing jobs, the analysis found that 68 per cent of the time, the employment rate was higher 12 months after the wage hike than it was before.

You claim it is fact just like almost everything that comes out of your imagination but never substantiate your imaginary claims with any reputable sources... what else is new.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am sticking with the idea businesses will be fine - proof is coming soon 

You are sticking with everyone shutting down and firing people 

lets see who will be correct -  

More Fail :bullshit: from that over active imagination. Never did I say or come close to saying everyone is shutting down. Damn Fail you should be a fiction writer. Everything you spew is fictional :bullshit: I did say some small businesses will shut down, some will have to cut staff, some will have to raise prices and much more than a penny while others will have to cut back on expenses like the one that rolled back things they aren't required to pay for but have... birthday off with pay, medical and dental subsidies etc.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeaus-office-not-saying-what-it-knew-about-joshua-boyle-before-granting-private-meeting

Dan McTeague, who was the point person for hostage situations while parliamentary secretary under prime minister Paul Martin, said he couldn’t recall any such meeting by either Martin or his predecessor, Jean Chrétien.

McTeague said the Boyle meeting was clearly meant as a “human gesture” by Trudeau, but said it raises questions about what his staff knew ahead of time and whether Trudeau was fully briefed.

Although Trudeau’s office has said the conversation was private, Boyle has posted about it on social media and told reporters that they discussed the Haqqani network and the death of his infant daughter, who they named Martyr Boyle.

“We can fill him in on things that he’s curious about and we can fill him in on things and he can fill us in on things we’re curious about,” he told the Telegraph-Journal, a newspaper in New Brunswick, where he had lived before leaving for Afghanistan.

I'm sure JT really cares about what is going on in Afghanistan. As much as he cares about the day to day operations in the PMO.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-trudeaus-unforgivable-audience-with-joshua-boyle

In a CTV story, Boyle said he had “been in Parliament many times, in various ways,” and that he had met Trudeau previously.

Does this not raise red flags?

Boyle tweeted the previous meeting with Trudeau was in 2006 “over common interests, haha,” but gave no information on the “many times” and the “various ways” he had been on Parliament Hill, nor about what those “common interests” were.

From Wiki':

Boyle had met the Khadr family and offered to help them; he was their spokesman in 2008, at the time of a hunger strike by Omar's sister Zaynab Khadr on Parliament Hill.[22] In 2009, Boyle married Zaynab, later described by the CBC as "the daughter of a senior al-Qaeda financier and associate of Osama bin Laden".[23] Boyle was her third husband; the marriage lasted about a year, with the couple divorcing in 2010.[21] At the time, Boyle was believed by co-workers to be, or perhaps converting to become, a Muslim, taking prayer breaks at work at appropriate times.[20]

Boyle first received press coverage in 2009 after an attack on his father's home. During his marriage to Khadr, Boyle's parents' Ottawa house was fired upon and ransacked by an intruder but no valuables were taken. Boyle believed it was related to his marriage to "a woman who had ties to Osama bin Laden".[24][17][25]

A report several years later by the Associated Press indicated that American officials did not believe that Boyle's previous ties to the Khadr family were relevant to the kidnapping in Afghanistan.[26] However, they had long suspected that Boyle had visited Afghanistan with the intention of connecting with "Taliban-affiliated militants."[27]

Edited by revrnd