Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, toslow said:

BNN 

so your idea of TANKING is small growth :dunno:  or are you comparing to Trudeau's record growth in 2017? 

There is no doubt the worlds economy was slowing 

I don't know really anyone that isn't making money and working somewhere - do you see a different oicture 

Remember when it was the Province fault for all our woes and not its the Federal Government 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/update-1-canada-sheds-88000-jobs-in-jan-biggest-decline-since-2009

as you can clearly see most of the jobs gained was part-time workers, that artical is 2018, so looking at what your calling gains is really just trying to catch up

Canada’s economy has still seen employment increase by 288,700 jobs over the past 12 months — 146,000 of which came in November and December. Full-time employment is up 558,900 over the past 18 months, near record levels hit in 2000.

this part i like

Edited by toslow

6 hours ago, toslow said:

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/update-1-canada-sheds-88000-jobs-in-jan-biggest-decline-since-2009

as you can clearly see most of the jobs gained was part-time workers, that artical is 2018, so looking at what your calling gains is really just trying to catch up

Canada’s economy has still seen employment increase by 288,700 jobs over the past 12 months — 146,000 of which came in November and December. Full-time employment is up 558,900 over the past 18 months, near record levels hit in 2000.

this part i like

facts are economy was good 

Trudeau is showing whatg leadersip is, whether you ike  his approach or not makes not difference he has shown nothing but leadership in tis never seen times 

Plus got nafrat done with Dpnny  lol  

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fuckk me Scheer is talking defiicits  fuck what a douche tool 

lol, i think most of canada would agree with not raising taxes or tagging with another carbon tax. 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

lol, i think most of canada would agree with not raising taxes or tagging with another carbon tax. 

you would think so but that isn't what majority vote for 70% voted for a Party with carbon tax.

Really today with gas so cheap its a non issue other than for political arguing 

.649 cents today 

It will get boring every April yelling about the carbon tax - I am going to bet CPC if they win will not remove it, it is here to stay.

Just like the PST on gasoline and hydro which were huge campaign promises by PC's yet they will not remove it - EVEN DOUG WILL NOT

I think it is time to get over it until CPC can elect a leader that can beat brown-face Trudeau :lol:   SCHEER couldn't do the job clearly not a leader

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you would think so but that isn't what majority vote for 70% voted for a Party with carbon tax.

Really today with gas so cheap its a non issue other than for political arguing 

.649 cents today 

It will get boring every April yelling about the carbon tax - I am going to bet CPC if they win will not remove it, it is here to stay.

Just like the PST on gasoline and hydro which were huge campaign promises by PC's yet they will not remove it - EVEN DOUG WILL NOT

I think it is time to get over it until CPC can elect a leader that can beat brown-face Trudeau :lol:   SCHEER couldn't do the job clearly not a leader

oh you can bet it's here to stay once they figure what a revenue stream it is

15 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Real team player....

Its like you have your cupboards full of food while your next door neighbour has none.

Is this how you act in a crisis :dunno:  

10000 nurses work everyday in the USA from Canada should we not allow them to cross the boarder starting today?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Curious where all this  BIAS MEDIA has gone?  Has anyone seen any Conservative Premier attacked while Liberal ones are pampered?

:lol: 

too funny this is happening right now daily 

dude you're one of the biggest trolls on this forum

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

certainly like pointing out the obvious wrongs 

I think the MEDIA IS UNFAIR TO ME is very lame

so you try to bring your opinion off as always being right, and the rest as wrong. whats that make a person?

1 minute ago, toslow said:

so you try to bring your opinion off as always being right, and the rest as wrong. whats that make a person?

10 against 1 :lol:  no I think most of you are ONEWAYs and need things 'the obvious' pointed out sometimes

It is clear today Trudeau all bad in handling this he is hiding ect, while Doug is leading the charge wonderful job 

By tomorrow the topic will be " how mean Justin was talking to trump about 3M"  just wait and see

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

10 against 1 :lol:  no I think most of you are ONEWAYs and need things 'the obvious' pointed out sometimes

It is clear today Trudeau all bad in handling this he is hiding ect, while Doug is leading the charge wonderful job 

By tomorrow the topic will be " how mean Justin was talking to trump about 3M"  just wait and see

i think Trudeau talking to trump about telling 3m to hold out on the mask is a good thing, hopefully trump will see the talking points as something that they can grow on, like it or not we are in a place where the two country are joined at the hip,we can stop complaining about it and move on to where it don't control our every thought or weighted our self down in bullshit and spew it all over a forum.

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Oh Oh Trudeau to hold a conference for Kids, just watch the backlash on this one

Brainwashing them to believe 

Trudeau is hiding in his cottage afraid to do anything. Won't even take questions. 

How sad is it that Doug Ford has proven to be 10 times the leader Trudeau could ever hope to be in the face of all this.

• Like 1