Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

I think it’s unbelievable that people still want to give Trudeau praise for how he is handling the situation.

He has done shit all.

Shown up late to the party, was slow to ban international travel and close our borders.

His financial bailouts are a joke.  Last week he promises a 15% wage subsidy I believe.

Then a week later he ups it to 75%!

Why the significant change in just a few days?  Oh yeah he doesn’t know shit about business, economics, money, or stimulus.   It’s all just a big try this and see.

All he knows is Sophie says buy these socks.   And grow a beard.

You think the Finance Minister hasn`t a clue?  I am sure you are totally incorrect 

Holy Fuck Donny's tweet about himself.

His Presidential Show is as good as finale season of THE BACHELOR 

wtf 

“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau calls on all to not be a douche bag with these new funding measure set out to help people and businesses keep afloat 

Don't game the system 

yeah and we all know how thats going to be policed

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau calls on all to not be a douche bag with these new funding measure set out to help people and businesses keep afloat 

Don't game the system 

I'm paying my guys to work through this, should I be able to get any?

That's how he is going to take back part of what he gives. if someone is to stupid to see the bullshit game this clown is playing then i feel sry for them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

That's how he is going to take back part of what he gives. if someone is to stupid to see the bullshit game this clown is playing then i feel sry for them

fuck the ones that voted for this twat. i dont feel sorry for them, i feel sorry for the 60% that didnt

• Like 2

lol GAS is fucking cheap today do you think 1.9Cents is going to change anything?

to use dumb stats like above

70% of people voted for a Party that has carbon taxes :dunno:  just more fact

get over it guys it carbon tax is here to stay - enjoy the cheapest gas in decades 

CPC blew it big time and now are in a mess that will take 2 years to have an election 

Think about that while looking at who will become the CPC leader, it does matter

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol GAS is fucking cheap today do you think 1.9Cents is going to change anything?

to use dumb stats like above

70% of people voted for a Party that has carbon taxes :dunno:  just more fact

get over it guys it carbon tax is here to stay - enjoy the cheapest gas in decades 

CPC blew it big time and now are in a mess that will take 2 years to have an election 

Think about that while looking at who will become the CPC leader, it does matter

Carbon tax?

Are you using the natural cleaning products or the real shit now?

This is real.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

all these are old resources, this isn't teaching anyone anything

example grade 11 mathematics click the link - pretty embarrassing for the government or anyone to call this teaching.

https://lah.elearningontario.ca/CMS/public/exported_courses/MEL3E/exported/MEL3EU03/MEL3EU03/MEL3EU03A01/_content.html

As you see in the example ??? discuss 

fine for keeping your kid busy during the day, not fine for replacing an education 

Edited by 1trailmaker

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all these are old resources, this isn't teaching anyone anything

example grade 11 mathematics click the link - pretty embarrassing for the government or anyone to call this teaching.

https://lah.elearningontario.ca/CMS/public/exported_courses/MEL3E/exported/MEL3EU03/MEL3EU03/MEL3EU03A01/_content.html

As you see in the example ??? discuss 

fine for keeping your kid busy during the day, not fine for replacing an education 

Its the first step Fail, I know the teachers who are not there for the kids (most) are going to fight it every step of the way, but they won't have any public support.

Karma.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its the first step Fail, I know the teachers who are not there for the kids (most) are going to fight it every step of the way, but they won't have any public support.

Karma.

Embarrassing to call this education

click tally will be even more embarrassing, there isn't going to be any student clicking on these links.  

Lets get back to making Teachers go to work, seems more productive 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Embarrassing to call this education

click tally will be even more embarrassing, there isn't going to be any student clicking on these links.  

Lets get back to making Teachers go to work, seems more productive 

Sorry but snowflake learning has been suspended :lol:.