Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is why Post Millennial is worthless as news reporting but certainly feeds its followers of hate

This isn't news or reported as such, its ONEWAY hate 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/coronavirus-idris-elba-justin-trudeau-wife-sophie-gregoire-canada-prime-minister-a9411276.html

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

And how is this article turning into TRUDEAU blah blah testing blah bblah no leadership blah blah :dunno: 

I guess Headlines is what you and IRV love to see - like I said this suits their followers like like.  

Or you would not have posted it, just like you didn't post who gave it to Sophie.

but you are following the rules for this forum of ONEWAY posting only 

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

Her husband is a cocksucker so it must be contagious lol

She got to Idris first I guess.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure Justin keeps at least 10 ft apart from Sophie, no need to be tested.

Did you head south? 

Nope. Cancelled it. Getting our money back and flight money back as well. So I rented the place for two weeks next year. 

13 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

faggot

You were convicted of possession of meth. You are a loser drug addict. Your life is worthless and the world would be better of if you layed down on an active rail line. Not to mention you beat up your grandmother. Threatened people with guns when the postal worker did not have your welfare check. Kid, just do the world a favor and end it.

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

You were convicted of possession of meth. You are a loser drug addict. Your life is worthless and the world would be better of if you layed down on an active rail line. Not to mention you beat up your grandmother. Threatened people with guns when the postal worker did not have your welfare check. Kid, just do the world a favor and end it.

never get high off your own supply

Just imagine if we here in Canada as an official having to praise the leader before speaking :lol: 

my god every single person first praises Trump then continues - if they don`t you won`t see them again at the mike 

so fucked up considering Trump called this a HOAX live on TV 

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just imagine if we here in Canada as an official having to praise the leader before speaking :lol: 

my god every single person first praises Trump then continues - if they don`t you won`t see them again at the mike 

so fucked up considering Trump called this a HOAX live on TV 

Imagine if we had solid leadership willing to secure the border.