Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That wasn't a smart thing he said or how he said it - the idea he was trying to convey  is correct though

:lol::lol::lol:

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That wasn't a smart thing he said or how he said it - the idea he was trying to convey  is correct though

Fail you sound a little beat down....We get it.....we are wearing a pink shirt for you.......

14 hours ago, irv said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta love the Waterhead Interpretations he comes up with and magically turned into hard cold facts. Barb has the ability too but she's way more obnoxious than Flake.

Still, looking at the Forums page and it's Fail Fail Fail after Fail ALL Fn DAY LONG in the Ontario Forum it's no wonder it's the dead zone. It's funny to see somebody puke but you're nor gonna stand around in it all day. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Gotta love the Waterhead Interpretations he comes up with and magically turned into hard cold facts. Barb has the ability too but she's way more obnoxious than Flake.

Still, looking at the Forums page and it's Fail Fail Fail after Fail ALL Fn DAY LONG in the Ontario Forum it's no wonder it's the dead zone. It's funny to see somebody puke but you're nor gonna stand around in it all day. 

Fails complete idiocy has ruined the Ontario forum for me. I glance at it maybe once a week and if  I see he was posting I don't even bother looking at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those who need to be woken up are non Canadian's mostly. They like free shit and have no idea what is needed to run a country to be able to afford that free shit.

Hopefully Trail reads this as that is what we've been trying to tell him for a long time now. Trudeau's policies and incompetence will eventually run this country into the ground.

25 minutes ago, irv said:

I've been saying this for some time Irv.:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt IRV understands what you mean - he read the headlines and posted it.

Under current rules of no fact checking,  it is allowed :lol:  

Poor butthurt, Trail. Going to start a new thread on how you have been treated unfairly on here. :cry:

You have zero clue about much of anything, only you're too dumb to recognize it. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt IRV understands what you mean - he read the headlines and posted it.

Under current rules of no fact checking,  it is allowed :lol:  

I have very little in Canadian equities Fail.  I have always said that, going back years if you paid attention.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Really. Never bothered to look at them for years. Still not a fan of forced withdrawals.

Just looked, it was 2005.

Fyi, Skyline just open up it's Apartment REIT after a 30% price increase earlier in Jan.

Best company to invest in.

:bc:

• Like 1

An agreement has been made with the Natives over the gas pipeline, Trudeau is not releasing any details about the deal.  The nerve of this guy not answering the question and telling the tax payer what is in the deal 

fucking horrible for a this government to not answer a simple question - we have the rigth to know 

terrible