Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

While most of Canada is enjoying growth, massive employment, low unemployment and wealth, Alberta continues its woes 

While a new year often brings resolutions and renewed ambition, Calgary’s job market isn’t looking hopeful for those seeking employment come 2020, according to an employment survey.

As Calgarians struggle to find work with a citywide unemployment rate of 6.9 per cent in November, the ManpowerGroup predicts employers will hit pause on hiring in the first few months of the new year — prolonging the struggle. The province is still recovering after 18,000 jobs were lost in November, one of the biggest losses since the oil price crash of five years ago.

“Survey data reveals that six per cent of employers plan to hire for the upcoming quarter, while seven per cent anticipate cutbacks,” said Randy Upright, CEO of Manpower’s Alberta Region, in a release.

This, paired with a hefty 86 per cent of employers looking to freeze employment by maintaining current staffing levels into the new year, means there won’t be many open doors for job hunters in the province.

The ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook survey has been used to predict hiring trends for decades, and removes seasonal variations from the data to determine patterns quarter to quarter within the same year

Another few years of Blaming Trudeau isn't governing nor helping the people of Alberta - remember when Wynne was actually responsible for her Province :dunno:  today its a different story as it all is now the Federal governments problem and fault (this will change once CPC is elected again, they will have no responsibilities )

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So the Native protests are responsible and Post Millennial decided to blame Trudeau and global warning hoax :lol: 

Imagine a decade of CPC rule, nothing done for Alberta as it crumbled.  

IRV since you haven't said what new nafta should've been, what should Trudeau have done about Native Protests?   I would love your newly inquired wisdom to tell us what they should have done

While the citizens of Alberta continue to fall behind the rest of Canada, their government is doing nothing for them other than blaming Trudeau (never a word for 10 years prior) .

I think its time to have their government start to actually work for the people and get their economy going on something other than GREED of OIL.

Amazing how the ONEWAYs only concern in Canada is now ONEWAY ALBERTA -  fucking sad.

MacKay says he will get it all done for Alberta, has said nothing about the rest of Canada and only speaks about Alberta - another sad day for CPC 

Will DOUG FORD get the protester torn down today?   I wonder

Are you that stupid and obtuse?   

do you have any business sense at all?

Did you take geography?

What the fuck industry should Alberta open up?

Manufacturing?

Maybe a Amazon warehouse?

They are a land locked province that it cost considerable amounts to ship raw materials in and finished products out.  

How about more cattle farms?  Well all the land is taken.  

So what are we back to?  Natural resources.  And AB only has oil.  

so while Eastern CANADA brings in dirty Saudi oil the clean Canadian oil will sit in the ground. 

And if Justin had not created so many road blocks TECK would have been mining.  
Sounds similar as again history repeats itself under TRUDOLT.  

2 lost economic projects to benefit Canadians.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

100% on Trudeau.

Does Trudeau know Quebec cement plants release just as much CO2.

as what the LIBERALS pipe lines?  most likely they know

what are you getting at? CPC did nothing :dunno:  this is fact AC

by the way there is a new type of cement that will be used in the future, more eco friendly and lasts longer with less curing time - hope to see more of this

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Are you that stupid and obtuse?   

do you have any business sense at all?

Did you take geography?

What the fuck industry should Alberta open up?

Manufacturing?

Maybe a Amazon warehouse?

They are a land locked province that it cost considerable amounts to ship raw materials in and finished products out.  

How about more cattle farms?  Well all the land is taken.  

So what are we back to?  Natural resources.  And AB only has oil.  

so while Eastern CANADA brings in dirty Saudi oil the clean Canadian oil will sit in the ground. 

And if Justin had not created so many road blocks TECK would have been mining.  
Sounds similar as again history repeats itself under TRUDOLT.  

2 lost economic projects to benefit Canadians.  

the LIBERALS are 100% for pipelines so you can stop with the REBEL type lies as those days are gone

Your post shows you think Alberta is useless other than OIL - IMAGINE Ontario relying on Nickle and other massive natural resources we have.   

ONEWAY thoughts are very narrow SK, you are proof of this

SK you expect Canada to grow every Quarter without fail,  yet Alberta doesn't have to follow that plan for growth.

Strange comment for such a business tycoon like yourself 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as what the LIBERALS pipe lines?  most likely they know

what are you getting at? CPC did nothing :dunno:  this is fact AC

by the way there is a new type of cement that will be used in the future, more eco friendly and lasts longer with less curing time - hope to see more of this

In the future?

5years?

10 years?

If there is a cost to it who will pay?  And until then do we shutdown cement industry?

We shutdown a mine with a 25year life cycle so we could all feel warm and cozy. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

the LIBERALS are 100% for pipelines so you can stop with the REBEL type lies as those days are gone

Your post shows you think Alberta is useless other than OIL - IMAGINE Ontario relying on Nickle and other massive natural resources we have.   

ONEWAY thoughts are very narrow SK, you are proof of this

SK you expect Canada to grow every Quarter without fail,  yet Alberta doesn't have to follow that plan for growth.

Strange comment for such a business tycoon like yourself 

Hey Dumbass. reread my post and then Answer my question.  

what industry should AB start up?

They have 1/10 population maybe of CANADA spread across a big province.

Manufacturing?  No

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

In the future?

5years?

10 years?

If there is a cost to it who will pay?  And until then do we shutdown cement industry?

We shutdown a mine with a 25year life cycle so we could all feel warm and cozy. 

Alberta is a have-not province unless the rest of us pay high fuel costs :dunno:  

The reason they are in trouble is low OIL prices, something most of us enjoy since it saves us money.

How do you feel we should pay for Alberta to have such rich jobs?  $1.40 a litre gasoline?  or transfer payments its your choice

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Hey Dumbass. reread my post and then Answer my question.  

what industry should AB start up?

They have 1/10 population maybe of CANADA spread across a big province.

Manufacturing?  No

what should any of the mid provinces do? Manitoba? Sask? Alberta?  none are doing well, so I guess a CPC government will cure those woes.

its so simple SK

Sadly I don't think making 120k a year driving a truck is going to happen again any time soon - when the PRICE of OIL triples they will again see jobs with extreme high wages

They have more than 1/10 the pop and are the size of the GTA which thrives without OIL - so maybe they should Call Doug and ask him how he does it :dunno:  

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what should any of the mid provinces do? Manitoba? Sask? Alberta?  none are doing well, so I guess a CPC government will cure those woes.

its so simple SK

Sadly I don't think making 120k a year driving a truck is going to happen again any time soon - when the PRICE of OIL triples they will again see jobs with extreme high wages

They have more than 1/10 the pop and are the size of the GTA which thrives without OIL - so maybe they should Call Doug and ask him how he does it :dunno:  

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-alberta-court-rules-federal-carbon-tax-is-unconstitutional/

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so what is the score now? 2 loses 1 win

Ontario soon

So this will mean more money and head to Federal Courts - if Ontario loses the game is over or should be

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so what is the score now? 2 loses 1 win

Ontario soon

So this will mean more money and head to Federal Courts - if Ontario loses the game is over or should be

Well the point is the carbon tax is a complete scam. Do we need to explain more, are you that stupid 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Well the point is the carbon tax is a complete scam. Do we need to explain more, are you that stupid 

It really is.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol 

Ontario decision  will be big - 

Swoosh.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It really is.

Swoosh.

I get it, same old thing - the court cases is all that matters right now..

once the CPC gets their shit together, get a good leader, get a plan and  then start talking about how to beat Trudeau and remove the tax - not a small task...

Right now we are looking at late 2021 a very least before the next election - and that is only if NDP or the Bloq decide its time to go to the polls - CPC has no power in making this happen

do get that :dunno: swooosh 

It is really getting increasing tough to keep this Trudeau Trail threat going....

OK..OK....Trail we get it..... Justin is a really nice guy, doing a great job.....really....now go away Trail.....really go away.....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It is really getting increasing tough to keep this Trudeau Trail threat going....

OK..OK....Trail we get it..... Justin is a really nice guy, doing a great job.....really....now go away Trail.....really go away.....

87946964_2792976984127658_77967697873081

BUT WE DO TAX PEOPLE TO DRIVE TO WORK AND HEAT THEIR HOMES :dunno:  just pointing that out for Poncho 

Remember the Conservatives introduction of GST on everything from heat to gasoline to insurance and a take out meal :dunno: 

some are good taxes while others are not 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

BUT WE DO TAX PEOPLE TO DRIVE TO WORK AND HEAT THEIR HOMES :dunno:  just pointing that out for Poncho 

Remember the Conservatives introduction of GST on everything from heat to gasoline to insurance and a take out meal :dunno: 

However the Carbon Tax is a complete scam. You must agree..four lines of Libtard response to follow...go Failtard....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Come on fail, taxes to push a bullshit narrative.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's blinded by Liberalism and his boyhood idol, Trudeau. He'll never see it, but I guarantee he sees his Trudeau posters every night, with smitten glee, before going to bed. 

trudiot23.png

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I could do without any of the taxes, my point is since 2017 we had some form of the carbon tax here (except for a few months under Doug)  nothing changed, I do feel the cap and trade was a far superior system than a flat tax..  It hasn't killed jobs in fact record employment

gas is cheaper today then it was last year, it could be cheaper I agree - I am not going to cry everyday over it when gas is cheap costs are way down for my fuel consumption Go Dog he talked to the oil guys

Ontario charges

14.7 cent a litre plus 8% on top of that tax = depending on the price of gasoline 25% tax for Ontario..

It is interesting that no ones says lower those taxes :dunno:  

Federal

10 cent plus (4.4cents) litre plus 5% on top of that = %20

If I can pay around a buck a litre I okay with it,  it should be a slogan instead of Beer :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I could do without any of the taxes, my point is since 2017 we had some form of the carbon tax here (except for a few months under Doug)  nothing changed, I do feel the cap and trade was a far superior system than a flat tax..  It hasn't killed jobs in fact record employment

gas is cheaper today then it was last year, it could be cheaper I agree - I am not going to cry everyday over it when gas is cheap costs are way down for my fuel consumption Go Dog he talked to the oil guys

Ontario charges

14.7 cent a litre plus 8% on top of that tax = depending on the price of gasoline 25% tax for Ontario..

It is interesting that no ones says lower those taxes :dunno:  

Federal

10 cent plus (4.4cents) litre plus 5% on top of that = %20

If I can pay around a buck a litre I okay with it,  it should be a slogan instead of Beer :lol: 

It's a scam fail.  Wake the fuck up already.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a scam fail.  Wake the fuck up already.

sure lots of scams take our money,  but its the way things are going to go worldwide, its not a new concept

This is 1 issue out of 100's, it certainly isn't a make or break vote as we saw in the last election, even Blackface isn't :lol: