Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with any illegal (grey) lobbying, good to know for the future.

we don't need campaign election rules, those are for democracies.  

I do like the Greta spin although she never spoke of any political party or candidate - funny you are against everything she has done :dunno:   

The Tards get the public sector unions to do that every election.  You good with being bought off?

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Tards get the public sector unions to do that every election.  You good with being bought off?

you have to register as a third party :dunno:  its the law - REBEL doesn't follow the law.  Other wacko RIGHT have registered and that is okay.

I am not okay with some Liberal wack job writing a book every election about the Con Leaders and spewing signage everywhere -  where you are fine with it.

Fucked up ONEWAYs can't see the forest with all these trees in the way

funny thing is no one bought the book and it is now forgotten :lol:  but it was so important for a non journalist to write.

Have you seen it?  you should

I read that trudy is about to blow more of tax payers money traveling to more fucking 3rd world countries along other countries.I am thinking someone needs to start a gofundme thing and send the fuck to china so he can recruit voters for his party.hopefully he can contract the latest fucking disease and report back to his bitch sidekick.that they should not include that in their trade talks except for liberal voters.somewhere there has to be dream fulfillment app for this

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

well you have gone from denying the tax reduction to complaining about having to pay less in taxes :dunno: 

of course their math is spot on, there is no use in checking any facts stated here :lol: 

The article states 100k is RICH - do you also agree with that statement?  just wondering ONEWAY 

Lets assume they are correct, bottom line

paying less in taxes

100k a year is rich people 

:lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well you have gone from denying the tax reduction to complaining about having to pay less in taxes :dunno: 

of course their math is spot on, there is no use in checking any facts stated here :lol: 

The article states 100k is RICH - do you also agree with that statement?  just wondering ONEWAY 

Lets assume they are correct, bottom line

paying less in taxes

100k a year is rich people 

I here there are some new changes coming down the pipe in the area of teacher terminations.

more bad news

In a 3-0 decision, the court dismissed four challenges to the approval filed last summer by Indigenous groups in British Columbia, saying in the 95-page decision that “there is no basis for interfering” with the federal cabinet’s go-ahead.

The decision paves the way for construction to continue on the project, though the First Nations have 60 days to appeal to the Supreme Court.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney hailed Tuesday’s decision by the Federal Court of Appeal to dismiss legal challenges to the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion approval as a “victory for common sense and the rule of law.”

Finally a Prime Minister that gets the pipe line going to BC port :lol: 

I am amazed how silent ONTARIO/BC/ALBERTA/CANADA PROUD is being after the Pipeline is okay-ed 

Its been a huge talking point for their hate and spreading of false information

All HATERs including the ones here silient

Anti PiPELINE Trudeau doesn't sound that great today :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

strange statement

On Feb. 5, it was the Carolyn Wilkins’ turn to prod. Again, Toronto was the setting. The No. 2 official at the Bank of Canada told her audience that if Canadian productivity had grown as fast as that of the United States’ during the 1990s, gross domestic product would be about 13 per cent higher today, or $2.4 trillion instead of $2.1 trillion.

If we had a better GDP 50 years ago we would have a better GDP today :dunno:  okay thanks for the info 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump today in his speech said "Only the Leader is responsible for high Stock Markets" :lol:  I assume you think he is wrong since Canada outpaced DOW every year 

to be a ONEWAY is so easy