Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Same old, another loss in the future 

I am interested in the direction the Party takes this time, last time a very divided party half for Scheer and half for wack Max.

So which way is it going to go?  anti immigrant, climate denying, so many directions - OLD STOCK is fucked I would say in this day and age its over for them

Most here don't care as their vote is already cast for life

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am interested in the direction the Party takes this time, last time a very divided party half for Scheer and half for wack Max.

So which way is it going to go?  anti immigrant, climate denying, so many directions - OLD STOCK is fucked I would say in this day and age its over for them

Pretty soon I'm gonna be joining you and sucking of the system.:bc:

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He will have to open the immigration doors and suck up to the environmental retards, also he needs drop the gay and anti-abortion shit too, that ship has sailed.  If he doesn't; it is another win for the leftards....but I think its over anyway.  The left rule now; there are to many free hand outs and to much protection for the average retard person.  It's a blame world now and Tards love to spend money on that stuff.

4 hours ago, Poncho said:

He will have to open the immigration doors and suck up to the environmental retards, also he needs drop the gay and anti-abortion shit too, that ship has sailed.  If he doesn't; it is another win for the leftards....but I think its over anyway.  The left rule now; there are to many free hand outs and to much protection for the average retard person.  It's a blame world now and Tardsr love to spend money on that stuff.

What handouts?  just curious 

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

He will have to open the immigration doors and suck up to the environmental retards, also he needs drop the gay and anti-abortion shit too, that ship has sailed.  If he doesn't; it is another win for the leftards....but I think its over anyway.  The left rule now; there are to many free hand outs and to much protection for the average retard person.  It's a blame world now and Tards love to spend money on that stuff.

Get your head out of your ass an show up to 60 Gillingham in Brampton if you want to see free hand outs. Fuck you are a typical sheltered Tard. Not a clue

Edited by Poncho

The ONEWAY HATERs are out in full force today with the news that Trudeau says he will compensate the families of shot down airline -  all are screaming but none have read the articles they link too :lol:  

Clearly stated IRAN will compensate but these families can't wait that long so Canada will advance the money 

ONEWAYs are have no interest in facts 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6426114/iran-plane-crash-canada-compensate-victims/?utm_source=notification%2F&fbclid=IwAR2UihqrU4ZYkFsDifWHoaNlgDJ2DLvnPsVmwAl3TRiQxYMHrINvcrAsayU

so before one of you start your posting tonight, guys like rvernd, try and read first :lol:  

Another one for the day is 'Trudeau is going to pay for Harry and Megan security' :lol:  how fucking dumb are these ONEWAY HATERS who believe any fake news that suits them.

Canada is not paying and have never even said such a thing as THE REAL NEWS reports and seeing this out of the mouths of our Government.

Also Harry and Megan have to apply to live here like any other person - this has also been stated 

:lol: 

OH and the HATER love to use them VETs as they cry to spend the money on VETs and Homeless ( these are the same people that complain about the homeless taking our money)  

fuck this is great :lol: 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The ONEWAY HATERs are out in full force today with the news that Trudeau says he will compensate the families of shot down airline -  all are screaming but none have read the articles they link too :lol:  

Clearly stated IRAN will compensate but these families can't wait that long so Canada will advance the money 

ONEWAYs are have no interest in facts 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6426114/iran-plane-crash-canada-compensate-victims/?utm_source=notification%2F&fbclid=IwAR2UihqrU4ZYkFsDifWHoaNlgDJ2DLvnPsVmwAl3TRiQxYMHrINvcrAsayU

so before one of you start your posting tonight, guys like rvernd, try and read first :lol:  

What a fuckin idiot.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Another one for the day is 'Trudeau is going to pay for Harry and Megan security' :lol:  how fucking dumb are these ONEWAY HATERS who believe any fake news that suits them.

Canada is not paying and have never even said such a thing as THE REAL NEWS reports and seeing this out of the mouths of our Government.

Also Harry and Megan have to apply to live here like any other person - this has also been stated 

OH and the HATER love to use them VETs as they cry to spend the money on VETs and Homeless ( these are the same people that complain about the homeless taking our money)  

fuck this is great :lol: 

Canada pays more than enough for these deadbeats, fuck them and their Royal duties.  Kma.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada pays more than enough for these deadbeats, fuck them and their Royal duties.  Kma.

Well our Government has not paid for anything yet and have not said they would - the FAKE NEWS postmellinial is saying this not our government

They will be great for Canada if this all pans out - lots of money will be made no doubt 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well our Government has not paid for anything yet and have not said they would - the FAKE NEWS postmellinial is saying this not our government

They will be great for Canada if this all pans out - lots of money will be made no doubt 

The Royals are a major drain on the UK.  Let's keep these fucks where they belong.

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Royals are a major drain on the UK.  Let's keep these fucks where they belong.

Sorry I am okay with the Queen and such way better than having the Kardasions as royal like USA has

The work they do in many cases is unmatched 

I now there is a far RIGHT group that totally agrees with you....  

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry I am okay with the Queen and such way better than having the Kardasions as royal like USA has

The work they do in many cases is unmatched 

I now there is a far RIGHT group that totally agrees with you....  

My taxes don't pay for the Kardashians.  Fuck the Royals.

Wow!! What happened to boy blunder? Did he finally see the light, did the beard add maturity and wisdom or does he now realize under a minority gov't, that he barely won, that he needed to smarten up a whole bunch? Nah, not likely any of those things but it's reassuring, somewhat, that at least someone in his party has half a brain and was capable of convincing Trudope to change his ignorant stance. 

As he announced compensation for families who lost loved ones in the shooting-down of Flight 752, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau changed his stance once again and put blame squarely and solely on the Iranian regime.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-blames-iran-not-trump-and-offers-compensation-to-families

1 hour ago, irv said:

Wow!! What happened to boy blunder? Did he finally see the light, did the beard add maturity and wisdom or does he now realize under a minority gov't, that he barely won, that he needed to smarten up a whole bunch? Nah, not likely any of those things but it's reassuring, somewhat, that at least someone in his party has half a brain and was capable of convincing Trudope to change his ignorant stance. 

As he announced compensation for families who lost loved ones in the shooting-down of Flight 752, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau changed his stance once again and put blame squarely and solely on the Iranian regime.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-blames-iran-not-trump-and-offers-compensation-to-families

I don't remember a time that IRAN wasn't the ones responsible for shooting down the airline 

Lilley

so you are okay today with Trudeau IRV?