Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, irv said:

Funny, your CBC article didn't talk about these things, mouth breather. :news:

“[G]iven the sluggish pace of economic growth seen towards the end of last year, leaving employment growth still outpacing [gross domestic product], we see scope for some softer job gains in the coming months, which will keep our forecast for an interest-rate cut alive,” said Andrew Grantham, senior economist at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, in a note.

Indeed, CIBC says fourth quarter GDP is tracking toward an annualized expansion of 0.5 per cent, while other banks are projecting similar lukewarm growth. CIBC suspects this economic climate will result in the BoC cutting interest rates in April.

BMO’s Mr. Kavcic said that, despite December’s job gain, employment growth was still considerably weaker during the final six months of 2019, “and we suspect that gains in 2020 will look more like the second half of 2019 than the first.”

“[G]iven the sluggish pace of economic growth seen towards the end of last year, leaving employment growth still outpacing [gross domestic product], we see scope for some softer job gains in the coming months, which will keep our forecast for an interest-rate cut alive,” said Andrew Grantham, senior economist at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, in a note.

Sluggish business investment is a key factor behind Canada’s feeble gains in real GDP per person.  This chart shows that real business investment per worker in mid-2019 was noticeably below the levels recorded in early 2008 across most categories of investment, including machinery and equipment and intellectual property products.  Simply put, Canadian firms aren’t investing enough in the things that make both employees and the overall economy more productive.

Policy makers continue to keep a watchful eye on household debt levels, and rightfully so.  The share of disposable income required to service debt levels is at 30-year highs while interest payments are rising 4x the rate of disposable income growth.  It’s no wonder that consumer insolvencies are up eight per cent year-over-year so far in 2019 in spite of a labour market that by most measures is as strong as it’s ever been. But while all eyes have been on household balance sheets, Canadian corporations have quietly been undertaking their own borrowing binge. Non-financial sector corporate debt now sits at 71 per cent of GDP.  That level stands 18 points above long-term averages and makes the U.S level of 48 per cent look pedestrian by comparison. In fact, over the past five years, the rate of growth in this ratio in Canada has more than tripled the G20 average. The Bank of Canada recently warned that, “resiliency of the Canadian economy will be increasingly tested”, which makes rising corporate debt burdens one more thing for policy makers to keep tabs on.

Decline in business investment is pulling down growth

Canadian economic growth has been pulled down by an outright decline in business investment the past few years and this year is no different. Our 2019 growth drivers are consumption (0.9 percentage points), government spending (0.4) and net exports (0.6), while business investment is projected to be a net -0.4 percentage point drag on real GDP. This is particularly concerning since our already flagging productivity levels have been diverging from other countries, such as the United States, in recent years because businesses have not been provided with the incentives and certainty to invest in the technologies and skills that help national economies compete. 

What does CBC have to do with anything :dunno:  Post the increase in jobs - what exactly are you denying? 

also why did you highlight in  bold that corporation are increasing their debts?

We all know the growth has slowed since the records set couple years back :dunno:  really not sure of you point here

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What does CBC have to do with anything :dunno:  Post the increase in jobs - what exactly are you denying? 

also why did you highlight in  bold that corporation are increasing their debts?

We all know the growth has slowed since the records set couple years back :dunno:  really not sure of you point here

I don't even know why I bother??? O.o

We lost 71,000 jobs the previous month and gained less than half those back in December, but you want to break out the Champagne and caviar?!?!? :crazy:

Tell me, Trail, serious question. Are you really this stupid or are you just trolling ??? 

2 hours ago, irv said:

I don't even know why I bother??? O.o

We lost 71,000 jobs the previous month and gained less than half those back in December, but you want to break out the Champagne and caviar?!?!? :crazy:

Tell me, Trail, serious question. Are you really this stupid or are you just trolling ??? 

FORD lost those JOBS how many times are we going to go over this?  now he has gained 25k and PostMillinial is calling him the greatest Premier in history - you posted their articles about the loses but not the gains - very telling

I agree FORD has chased jobs away very similar to other Province - Have you noticed that in the past 2 years while we have slowed PC governments have been elected :dunno:  just an observation that is very common

Canada is up 333k jobs this year - over 1 million in the past 4 years, more than any time in our history 

Stocks highest in our history

Corp profits highest in our history

again what are you denying?  please post it for conversation

Trudeau speaks about IRAN

looks like Trudeau has manage to repair some damage in relations and now Canada will send investigators to IRAN and bodies will be sent back.

Compensation is a possibility for the affected families 

so far job well done -  Canada has no Embassy or Contacts and  very little might in comparison so there really isn't much we can do other than talk.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau speaks about IRAN

looks like Trudeau has manage to repair some damage in relations and now Canada will send investigators to IRAN and bodies will be sent back.

Compensation is a possibility for the affected families 

so far job well done -  Canada has no Embassy or Contacts and  very little might in comparison so there really isn't much we can do other than talk.

What the hell do you know?

There was one phone conversation.  Nothing else other then 3 consular officials allowed in the country.  and your heartthrob says he’s is upset.

Trailmaker gushes away like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert whenever Justin speaks.

Only an idiot named Trailmaker would believe Trudeau who waited days to call Iran would believe Trudeau made progress.  What else can Iran do other then admit or possibly be blown to oblivion.

Iran has no choice but to be nice right now.

And Iran will be bargaining for concessions   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

What the hell do you know?

There was one phone conversation.  Nothing else other then 3 consular officials allowed in the country.  and your heartthrob says he’s is upset.

Trailmaker gushes away like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert whenever Justin speaks.

Only an idiot named Trailmaker would believe Trudeau who waited days to call Iran would believe Trudeau made progress.  What else can Iran do other then admit or possibly be blown to oblivion.

Iran has no choice but to be nice right now.

And Iran will be bargaining for concessions   

What are we suppose to do tough guy?  

Getting those bodies home is the goal here

Give our Military some credit, they searched for answers you deny we got..  Trudeau wasn't silent, where do you get this shit from? REBEL?  I saw their piece on this topic.

Jumping to conclusion is what uneducated people do...

IN the end we as Canada can do very little if anything, all your hate for Trudeau will not change this fact.

Oh by the way Canada broke all ties with IRAN in 2012, their is no "just call the leader" to be had, this had to be found which is was by the current government -  just call him SK says :lol:  

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Give our Military some credit, they searched for answers you deny we got..  Trudeau wasn't silent, where do you get this shit from? REBEL?  I saw their piece on this topic.

IN the end we as Canada can do very little if anything, all your hate for Trudeau will not change this fact.

Oh by the way Canada broke all ties with IRAN in 2012, their is no "just call the leader" to be had, this had to be found which is was by the current government -  just call him SK says :lol:  

Looks like the US intelligence reports are starting to haunt Iran as there version is falling apart.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Getting those canadians of convenience home....boo hoo.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So dolt how much repairing did they do?  You claimed lots.  You said Trudeau repairing relations.

In actual fact he did Nothing but wait and after came out and made a Justin is angry speech and in typical Trailmaker sucking Trudeau’s dick you want everyone to give Trudeau the Nobel peace prize.

Fail, Trudeau said he is outraged and took days to speak out.  He is a puppet.  Only speaks when his handlers let him now.  He is now outraged at a jet being shot down but back home will not call a hate crime on Canadian Soil that kills innocent Canadians what it is in fear of angering muslims.  

And what had to be found?  What did Justin Trudeau have to find?  Another stupid fail claim.  The phone number?   Oh I get it.  You think that they didn’t know how to contact Iran and Trudeau magically found the number right?   

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So dolt how much repairing did they do?  You claimed lots.  You said Trudeau repairing relations.

In actual fact he did Nothing but wait and after came out and made a Justin is angry speech and in typical Trailmaker sucking Trudeau’s dick you want everyone to give Trudeau the Nobel peace prize.

Fail, Trudeau said he is outraged and took days to speak out.  He is a puppet.  Only speaks when his handlers let him now.  He is now outraged at a jet being shot down but back home will not call a hate crime on Canadian Soil that kills innocent Canadians what it is in fear of angering muslims.  

And what had to be found?  What did Justin Trudeau have to find?  Another stupid fail claim.  The phone number?   Oh I get it.  You think that they didn’t know how to contact Iran and Trudeau magically found the number right?   

so I assume You won't be voting for Trudeau next election :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sad of Alberta

trudeau-billboard.jpg

These are the same tools suggesting Alberta can go on its own as a country  :lol:  

Fail how many people that you talk to like Justin Trudeau as PM?

I do not know many that like or want him as PM.  I talk to people across Canada in construction and most dislike Trudeau and his government.  Everywhere but Quebec.

What happened to the election reform he promised in 2015?  Oh yeah it was cancelled because he knew he would no longer be PM if it was introduced.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail how many people that you talk to like Justin Trudeau as PM?

I do not know many that like or want him as PM.  I talk to people across Canada in construction and most dislike Trudeau and his government.  Everywhere but Quebec.

What happened to the election reform he promised in 2015?  Oh yeah it was cancelled because he knew he would no longer be PM if it was introduced.

I live in ONEWAY BLUE LAND so at  home none like any Liberal government - we elected an 18 year old girl out of highschool 

Zero experience, spent no money, held no election question periods, did nothing and won hands down....

But other than that when in the big smoke,  I do know people that like Trudeau, I also know ONEWAY LIBERALS that love Trudeau....

BLIND ONEWAY voting is just wrong

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

11:23 mounts Sohpie

11:24 finished demounts Sophie

:lol: 

Really should we have full day to day activities of our Prime Ministers? Personally I think it would be useless and become just like in the USA a shit show "look what our Liberal PM did. look what our Conservative PM did,  nothing good will come of this....

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

11:23:00 Tries to mount Sohpie

11:23:02 finished trying to mount Sophie

:lol: 

Really should we have full day to day activities of our Prime Ministers? Personally I think it would be useless and become just like in the USA a shit show "look what our Liberal PM did. look what our Conservative PM did,  nothing good will come of this....