Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, if you let in 360000 immigrants every year, is 290K really a gain of jobs in a strong economy or treading water?

Yes that is why the jobless rate went up - nothing gets by you does it 

Growth in the job market still happened, employers are still hiring - so tell me the bad again?  

Cherry picking one month over another is really stupid, I have never done this it is what a ONEWAY does 

not sure why you haven't suggested FORD is responsible for the gains in Ontario as the employed rate is up by the numbers 

the fact 5.9 Canada wide is still a 40 year high isn't something horrible like you and the ONEWAYs suggest 

Edited by 1trailmaker

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes that is why the jobless rate went up - nothing gets by you does it 

Growth in the job market still happened, employers are still hiring - so tell me the bad again?  

Cherry picking one month over another is really stupid, I have never done this it is what a ONEWAY does 

not sure why you haven't suggested FORD is responsible for the gains in Ontario as the employed rate is up by the numbers 

the fact 5.9 Canada wide is still a 40 year high isn't something horrible like you and the ONEWAYs suggest 

TSX is up even with bad job numbers from Canada.  Most wise investors just watch US and ignore Canada. 

What an idiot.  The other one.

“I am very excited about the Harbour Air plans to electrify. ‎Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … so this could be a huge impact on flights and [greenhouse gases],” she wrote in an e-mail exchange.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-harbour-air-completes-first-full-fledged-flight-of-its-dhc-2-electric/#comments

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“I am very excited about the Harbour Air plans to electrify. ‎Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … so this could be a huge impact on flights and [greenhouse gases],” she wrote in an e-mail exchange.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-harbour-air-completes-first-full-fledged-flight-of-its-dhc-2-electric/#comments

Pretty cool really, Canada leads the way (except for some Provinces that are moving backwards) - as we also lead in battery discovery too.

Next few years should be interesting

Ontario spending 100's of millions to tear down renewable energy windmills is way cooler though, wanting to build more nuclear energy seems to be a move forward :lol: 

What is your issue with this ONEWAY?  I would love to hear from you and NEW ONEWAY

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Something like 80 per cent of flights around the world are less than 1 km … :crazy:

How do these people get into power? 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty cool really, Canada leads the way (except for some Provinces that are moving backwards) - as we also lead in battery discovery too.

Next few years should be interesting

Ontario spending 100's of millions to tear down renewable energy windmills is way cooler though, wanting to build more nuclear energy seems to be a move forward :lol: 

What is your issue with this ONEWAY?  I would love to hear from you and NEW ONEWAY

Did you read what the dingbat said?  I even cut and pasted it and made it bold.:lol:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you read what the dingbat said?  I even cut and pasted it and made it bold.:lol:

These are the types, Trail, admires. Just like what is lacking between the ears of these imbeciles, it concludes what's between Trails's. :news:

Just now, 04nightfire said:

I see they say it is because he used Cons money for his kids private schooling

never heard that, seems strange to all of a sudden change his mind and step down so I figure something was up :dunno: 

Looks like another 2 year at least for Justin

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

never heard that, seems strange to all of a sudden change his mind and step down so I figure something was up :dunno: 

Looks like another 2 year at least for Justin

here's the link I saw.  If it is in fact true, what a fucking idiot

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/conservative-leader-andrew-scheer-to-resign-imminently/ar-AAK3W1C?ocid=spartanntp

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

He needed to go regardless.

Maybe Sheer should have requested a nanny for each of his kids like Justin.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He needed to go regardless.

Maybe Sheer should have requested a nanny for each of his kids like Justin.

He did for sure.  Just find it funny how in his ads he preached growing up middle class and now it comes to light that he was taking money to put his kids through private school.  

Just now, 04nightfire said:

He did for sure.  Just find it funny how in his ads he preached growing up middle class and now it comes to light that he was taking money to put his kids through private school.  

He can't afford to send his kids to private school, so he really is middle class.  

I can see him doing it for the security, but certainly not hoping for a better education.  Most of these kids are about as useless as Barb and nobody would hire them. 

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

34 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Pretty good chance that is fake news? MSN in the states is known for that so it could be the same up here? 

I talked to my father just a few minutes ago and he has been watching it on the news since it was announced and said nothing about that was mentioned at all.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, though?

Now, who is going to take the helm? McKay has said he doesn't want anything to do with it and has for a while? 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Pretty good chance that is fake news? MSN in the states is known for that so it could be the same up here? 

I talked to my father just a few minutes ago and he has been watching it on the news since it was announced and said nothing about that was mentioned at all.

Now, who is going to take the helm? McKay has said he doesn't want anything to do with it and has for a while? 

That would be a mistake IMO.

Pierre or Michelle, 

1 hour ago, irv said:

You will have to wait for REBEL to spin this for you, you know REAL NEWS - I don't even think he resigned, this was made up by MSM .

Global News reported it MSN copied it

#CPC sources tell Global News that members of the Conservative Fund are outraged and demanded Scheer's resignation when they found out party money was being spent on private schooling. Sources say the expenditures were made without the knowledge or approval of the Fund #cdnpoli

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV why aren't you posting this in the Current Events forum :lol:  Sluggy isn't either nor any of the regular ONEWAYs 

I know your melon is shot all to shit but I didn't know your eyesight was as well? :snack:

6 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You will have to wait for REBEL to spin this for you, you know REAL NEWS - I don't even think he resigned, this was made up by MSM .

Global News reported it MSN copied it

#CPC sources tell Global News that members of the Conservative Fund are outraged and demanded Scheer's resignation when they found out party money was being spent on private schooling. Sources say the expenditures were made without the knowledge or approval of the Fund #cdnpoli

Sources?? Wonder what sources they were?

Some media outlets have tried to claim there was a scandal over the Conservative Party paying for part of the tuition for his kids to attend a private Catholic school in Ottawa. Several party officials, including some not keen on Scheer, dismissed that story.

There was no scandal because the party had agreed to pay the difference between what the Scheer family was paying in Regina versus what they were paying in Ottawa where the family moved after he won the leadership.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-exasperated-scheer-leaves-on-his-own-terms

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Sources?? Wonder what sources they were?

Some media outlets have tried to claim there was a scandal over the Conservative Party paying for part of the tuition for his kids to attend a private Catholic school in Ottawa. Several party officials, including some not keen on Scheer, dismissed that story.

There was no scandal because the party had agreed to pay the difference between what the Scheer family was paying in Regina versus what they were paying in Ottawa where the family moved after he won the leadership.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-exasperated-scheer-leaves-on-his-own-terms

Lke I said Global News made the story not MSN either way I dont care why he left he did the right thing, horrible leader to my surprise.  When you win the CPC  leadership by literary  1 vote you know he isn't liked within the Party -- Max would have been a worse choice - The party is broken and couldn't even beat Black Face 

Who is going step up - who is your person IRV? 

I doubt you can win now without a climate plan, we are at that point now