Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

New Comers to Canada what do you think they are?  seriously 

Small Town rural what colour would it be safe to say the people are in most cases?  :dunno: 

We all know what Don said and meant no need to sugar coat it.....  If Don wanted to say everyone should wear a poppy he would have said that

Mississauga

Brampton 

what colour :dunno:  

Only Justin Trudeau gets the benefit of doubt in Fails world!

Fail you still keeping your spank bank of Trudeau selfies?

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Small Town rural what colour would it be safe to say the people are in most cases?  :dunno: 

We all know what Don said and meant no need to sugar coat it.....  If Don wanted to say everyone should wear a poppy he would have said that

Mississauga

Brampton 

72628929_2445195672464603_3641852896565264384_n.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mississauga

Brampton 

White in Don's area and white in my area too.....pretty lame of you to suggest brown people...Shame!

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

.....signed the petition to get that Tele Tubby fired.

I haven't seen that. Mind posting a link for it.

Ottawa’s budget watchdog downgrades economic outlook and warns of deeper federal deficits

Economic downshift will drive up annual deficit by $1.6 billion — and that’s without campaign promises

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/pbo-forecasts-slower-growth-and-deeper-federal-deficits?fbclid=IwAR1R6XUmiT06hP9OtEYA91SomWNQSD5GEnjaANBzTlhmBcNcGf0bLiiwhy4

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are yiou the NEW COMER to Canada he was speaking about?  pretty sure you are not 

I was one of those people at the time he mentioned that I needed to wear a poppy...it was on my other jacket.  That is the way I understood his statement, but then again I'm not butthurt by comments like that.........Troll response to follow shortly......

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

I was one of those people at the time he mentioned that I needed to wear a poppy...it was on my other jacket.  That is the way I understood his statement, but then again I'm not butthurt by comments like that.........Troll response to follow shortly......

he said the words NEW COMERS he was not talking about you, although I knew you and most here didn't wear a poppy period ut still pretend they did (I forgot mine :lol: )...

New Comers in Mississauga are not from Britain or Sweden 

Why are you trying to sugar coat what he said and what most people think :dunno:  

Should it be mandatory ???? yes of no

How many days must it be worn? 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he said the words NEW COMERS he was not talking about you, although I knew you and most here didn't wear a poppy period ut still pretend they did (I forgot mine :lol: )...

Why are you trying to sugar coat what he said and what most people think :dunno:  

I don't think it should be mandatory, but seriously Fail when CP24 is showing all the messages from groups like Toronto Community Housing, Fire, Police, Pride etc etc its somehow does not have the same impact.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

The S&P just smashed it's 21st new record high today.

Go Trudeau.:lol:

Yes same goes for TSX since it was under 15k when he took over :lol:  

every new mild stone is a record (stupid record but one none the less) 

and so one 

This was a couple of days ago - we made another record high - 4 record highs  in a week

Dow Jones, TSX hit record high in light of troubling U.S.-China trade reports

Two of North America’s main stock indexes hit record highs on Wednesday as investors shrugged off reports of challenges in negotiations between the world’s two largest economies.

The S&P/TSX composite index closed up 48.61 points to 16,957.99 after hitting an intraday high of 16,987.29.

In New York, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 92.10 points at 27,783.59 after hitting an intraday record of 27,806.40. The S&P 500 index was up 2.20 points at 3,094.04, while the Nasdaq composite was down 3.99 points at 8,482.10.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6164877/tsx-dow-jones-record-highs-trade/

after today's record setting day - tomorrow should be another one adding up to 6 records reached this month :lol:  

3 hours ago, irv said:

Ottawa’s budget watchdog downgrades economic outlook and warns of deeper federal deficits

Economic downshift will drive up annual deficit by $1.6 billion — and that’s without campaign promises

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/pbo-forecasts-slower-growth-and-deeper-federal-deficits?fbclid=IwAR1R6XUmiT06hP9OtEYA91SomWNQSD5GEnjaANBzTlhmBcNcGf0bLiiwhy4

yes it will become a concern as Ontairo slips in the economy

Ontario Economic Outlook 2019 – 2021

The report provides a deep dive into current economic trends; predicts economic slowdown largely attributed to external factors

ONTARIO, CANADA, March 21, 2019 Ontario’s economy will face slower economic growth for the next three years due to domestic and external factors, according to the latest Central 1 Credit Union (Central 1) forecast.

Central 1 Ontario Regional Economist, Edgard Navarrete, attributes the economic growth slowdown to stalls in investment spending, a decline in residential spending, a rise in the unemployment rate and a slowdown in the U.S. economy.

Real GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth is expected to be below two per cent annually, compared to above two per cent in the prior three years. Nominal GDP growth is forecast at less than four per cent annually, compared to more than four per cent over the same period.

“Slowing domestic activity will contribute to the province’s sluggish economic performance, as well as the slowing U.S. economy,” said Navarrete.

“Exports and business investment will be lower than what we have been accustomed to in previous years, as will residential spending—an outcome of the imposed B-20 mortgage stress tests at the beginning of 2018.”

One aspect of residential investment flourishing during this period of otherwise muted activity will be renovation spending.

“Homeowners will prefer to remain in their current homes and make renovations, rather than face a mortgage stress test in order to move,” said Navarrete.

IRV IGNORES THIS AND CONTINUES TO POST STATS FOR FEDERAL THAT THEY GOT FROM THE PROVINCES 

ODD HOW ALL THIS HAPPENS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This was a couple of days ago - we made another record high - 4 record highs  in a week

Dow Jones, TSX hit record high in light of troubling U.S.-China trade reports

Two of North America’s main stock indexes hit record highs on Wednesday as investors shrugged off reports of challenges in negotiations between the world’s two largest economies.

The S&P/TSX composite index closed up 48.61 points to 16,957.99 after hitting an intraday high of 16,987.29.

In New York, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 92.10 points at 27,783.59 after hitting an intraday record of 27,806.40. The S&P 500 index was up 2.20 points at 3,094.04, while the Nasdaq composite was down 3.99 points at 8,482.10.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6164877/tsx-dow-jones-record-highs-trade/

after today's record setting day - tomorrow should be another one adding up to 6 records reached this month :lol:  

Dow's had 10, this week alone 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Actually I wear my poppy every year. I had three family members killed in war. If you actually read what I wrote.... it was on my other jacket. Fucktard Troll

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Actually I wear my poppy every year. I had three family members killed in war. If you actually read what I wrote.... it was on my other jacket. Fucktard Troll

YOU PEOPLE should have it on no excuses says Don Cherry - he walked the streets and pointed to people like you during his hockey show

Don never assumed anyone forgot theirs on their other coat - and said so  YOU PEOPLE need to buy one for a couple bucks 

I hope you can see how this is wrong and you actually support vets with a poppy - Don doesn't see this

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU PEOPLE should have it on no excuses says Don Cherry - he walked the streets and pointed to people like you during his hockey show

Don never assumed anyone forgot theirs on their other coat - and said so  YOU PEOPLE need to buy one for a couple bucks 

I hope you can see how this is wrong and you actually support vets with a poppy - Don doesn't see this

I bought I couple more for my other coats too.  It’s YOU PEOPLE, especially YOU that don’t understand Don.  TROLL away....

On 11/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Due to FORDs policies no one wants to invest is what you are saying?  no sure you switch daily and really make no point ever

Ontario is 1/2 the GDP or anything that happens in Canada - without Ontario we wouldn't have what we do 

If Canada isn't doing well like you are suggesting it is due to ONTARIO and DOUG FORD policies- There is no way around this 

https://nationalpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nationalpost.com/news/trudeau-to-face-weakened-fiscal-position-deepening-deficits-amid-slumping-economy-budget-watchdog/amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnationalpost.com%2Fnews%2Ftrudeau-to-face-weakened-fiscal-position-deepening-deficits-amid-slumping-economy-budget-watchdog.      FAIL IS A MORON

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes it will become a concern as Ontairo slips in the economy

Ontario Economic Outlook 2019 – 2021

The report provides a deep dive into current economic trends; predicts economic slowdown largely attributed to external factors

ONTARIO, CANADA, March 21, 2019 Ontario’s economy will face slower economic growth for the next three years due to domestic and external factors, according to the latest Central 1 Credit Union (Central 1) forecast.

Central 1 Ontario Regional Economist, Edgard Navarrete, attributes the economic growth slowdown to stalls in investment spending, a decline in residential spending, a rise in the unemployment rate and a slowdown in the U.S. economy.

Real GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth is expected to be below two per cent annually, compared to above two per cent in the prior three years. Nominal GDP growth is forecast at less than four per cent annually, compared to more than four per cent over the same period.

“Slowing domestic activity will contribute to the province’s sluggish economic performance, as well as the slowing U.S. economy,” said Navarrete.

“Exports and business investment will be lower than what we have been accustomed to in previous years, as will residential spending—an outcome of the imposed B-20 mortgage stress tests at the beginning of 2018.”

One aspect of residential investment flourishing during this period of otherwise muted activity will be renovation spending.

“Homeowners will prefer to remain in their current homes and make renovations, rather than face a mortgage stress test in order to move,” said Navarrete.

IRV IGNORES THIS AND CONTINUES TO POST STATS FOR FEDERAL THAT THEY GOT FROM THE PROVINCES 

ODD HOW ALL THIS HAPPENS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME :dunno: 

Moron, youown that word, you are that word, you are a waste of skin. Feeding at the trough, oblivious to all that matters. Stonedday and night, high at work and posting here all day. You are a useless pos.