Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is the difference between you and Rob buying drugs from a dealer?  Oh that's right he was the major, you're a nobody.:lol:

What is the difference between Grapes off the cuff remarks and Trudeau continuing embarrassments?  One is a PM, the other loves hockey and all of Canada.

I don't do crack nor hangout with the gang members we are trying to arrest :dunno:  

?? Sportsnet is a business they fired him, Trudeau has nothing to do with this......   Are you saying Businesses should be controlled by government :dunno:   

Really what is your point here?  I would like to know why you don't think a business has the right to fire someone they believe acted in bad faith for that company...

If one of your fake employees was spewing shit all day at work to strangers about " wear is your poppy?  you fuck"  you can't do anything because that is how he feels :dunno: 

Goes against everything you believe in - this is becoming normal for THE RIGHT  ONEWAYS - as now a best ever mayor does crack with gang members is okay 

anwer the question please "do you have the right to fire that person"  he is only speaking the truth under freeedom of speech 

I did NOT VOTE FOR DON TO BE FIRED so that arguement is gone

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't do crack nor hangout with the gang members we are trying to arrest :dunno:  

?? Sportsnet is a business they fired him, Trudeau has nothing to do with this......   Are you saying Businesses should be controlled by government :dunno:   

Really what is your point here?  I would like to know why you don't think a business has the right to fire someone they believe acted in bad faith for that company...

If one of your fake employees was spewing shit all day at work to strangers about " wear is your poppy?  you fuck"  you can't do anything because that is how he feels :dunno: 

Goes against everything you believe in - this is becoming normal for THE RIGHT  ONEWAYS - as now a best ever mayor does crack with gang members is okay 

anwer the question please "do you have the right to fire that person"  he is only speaking the truth under freeedom of speech 

I did NOT VOTE FOR DON TO BE FIRED so that arguement is gone

After 9-11 one of my employees started sending out chain mails to some of our best US customers on how the US was basically at fault for it.

They were not impressed or pleased, not the same scenario as Don.

Don was hired for the shit that comes out of his mouth.

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

After 9-11 one of my employees started sending out chain mails to some of our best US customers on how the US was basically at fault for it.

They were not impressed or pleased, not the same scenario as Don.

Don was hired for the shit that comes out of his mouth.

he was hired a HOCKEY COACH to be honest, speaking about VETs was not apart of it nor was calling out new comers to Canada 

so what you are saying it if you owned the station his behavior is fine keep up the good work :dunno: 

Have you seen the CBC CHERRY doc?  there are answers in there about why he refuses to apologize - he needs his wife to keep him focused 

Glad to see you support any TV personality calling out anyone at will whether it has to do with the show or not :thumbsup:

YOu are good with a say ROCK star lecturing you on his feelings instead of playing songs at their concert?  

where does the line get drawn?  when its your employee :dunno: 

ONEWAY

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he was hired a HOCKEY COACH to be honest, speaking about VETs was not apart of it nor was calling out new comers to Canada 

so what you are saying it if you owned the station his behavior is fine keep up the good work :dunno: 

Have you seen the CBC CHERRY doc?  there are answers in there about why he refuses to apologize - he needs his wife to keep him focused 

Glad to see you support any TV personality calling out anyone at will whether it has to do with the show or not :thumbsup:

YOu are good with a say ROCK star lecturing you on his feelings instead of playing songs at their concert?  

ONEWAY

I would hire him cause he attracts people.

Most new canadians were not offended by his comments but rather supported them, some snowflakes were not.  Fuck them.

Hey if the rock start doesn't show up on time for concert, can I sue him/her/it/whatever?:lol:

edit: I don't watch much on the tube much these days, too many faggots.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY

He was hired for this, you Troll

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would hire him cause he attracts people.

Most new canadians were not offended by his comments but rather supported them, some snowflakes were not.  Fuck them.

Hey if the rock start doesn't show up on time for concert, can I sue him/her/it/whatever?:lol:

edit: I don't watch much on the tube much these days, too many faggots.

The question was if the employee goes against your policies you would just keep him?   not sure what you are saying

I know he was offered a way out and he chose not to take it,  They have policies and Don refuses to follow them, this is why he was fired no other reason..

bbeing late fuck Axle Rose what a fuck wad

Just now, Poncho said:

He was hired for this, you Troll

I know what he said I saw it live

Don lost his job because he would not follow the rules set out by Sportsnet - he admits this himself he says he would rather go out my own way rather than do what was asked of him

somehow "YOU PEOPLE" think this is Trudeau's fault :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don lost his job because he would not follow the rules set out by Sportsnet - he admits this himself he says he would rather go out my own way rather than do what was asked of him

Fail, nobody would hire a rule following Grapes.:lol:

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, nobody would hire a rule following Grapes.:lol:

:lol:  

His antics are great no doubt, in this era calling out Brown People isn't cool anymore - he knows we all do....

I saw a few posts now where people are saying they will wear a poppy for the enitre month in support of DON :lol:  that goes against what DON is going on about ...

"those people" are not too bright :lol: 

For gawd sake's man shut the fuck up, you are so far out in left field the sun doesn't even rise on you anymore.

No one agrees with you EVER, no one laughs with you EVER, no one wants to use the Ontario Forum anymore cuz you get stuck with the Special Needs Adult hovering over his PC like fn Rainman. Give it a rest man, it's not even entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is not even the clip, you left wing Troll-tard.....watch the clip you leftard....then you would might slightly understand what Cherry is about.  .....but somehow you still won't understand.  and for fuck sake get off the dope, the left side of your brain is completely baked. 

Edited by Poncho

5 minutes ago, Poncho said:

That is not even the clip, you left wing Troll-tard.....watch the clip you leftard....then you would might slightly understand what Cherry is about.  .....but somehow you still won't understand.  and for fuck sake get off the dope, the left side of your brain is completely baked. 

? who doesn't know Cherry :dunno:  

His comment didn't bother me, but I knew it was going to be trouble - how is that not understanding :dunno:   

You are all claiming a company has no right to fire Cherry for his actions - I find that really strange 

pretty strange YOU PEOPLE :lol:  

44 minutes ago, Poncho said:

sorry read it as " what Cherry was fired for" not hired for

I have watch Don and Ron (unlike most of the meme posters on social media) since the beginning - no need to sell him to me

Guys like AC Tinker don't even watch hockey nor watch Don Cherry :lol:  but its a concern he got fried 

He should have come on Coaches Corner and explained instead of doing Fox News in a Country that has no idea who Don Cherry is - going to miss him

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY

So Cherry was hired by Sportsnet to secretly coach a hockey team?

Which team?

Or was Cherry hired to provide a controversial opinion on different aspects and elements of the NHL?

And Don Cherry made comments about vets and rememberance day for years without getting fired.

52 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Or was Cherry hired to provide a controversial opinion on different aspects and elements of the NHL?

And Don Cherry made comments about vets and rememberance day for years without getting fired.

ya I know 

This time it was directed at Brown People - I don't think it was a smart move - you feel it was a great move for a Hockey Show

sums that up

Should it be mandatory to wear a poppy? from one date to another? Yes or no

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He plugged ORR on fox news :lol: Have you been to the museum in THE SOUND

The fact the establishment turned on him for encouraging people to wear poppies is “discouraging and disappointing.”

that statement isn't true, that isn't what happened 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He plugged ORR on fox news :lol: Have you been to the museum in THE SOUND

The fact the establishment turned on him for encouraging people to wear poppies is “discouraging and disappointing.”

that statement isn't true, that isn't what happened 

Grapes has milked Orr his entire career.:bc:

20 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

'This time it was directed at Brown People'   trail? really?

i must have missed that part of the segment. when does he say brown people. if i missed it prove me wrong. if he didnt say it, why the fuck did you? curious george wants to know

New Comers to Canada what do you think they are?  seriously 

Small Town rural what colour would it be safe to say the people are in most cases?  :dunno: 

We all know what Don said and meant no need to sugar coat it.....  If Don wanted to say everyone should wear a poppy he would have said that

Mississauga

Brampton 

what colour :dunno: