Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

The hockey commentator clarified that his comments were not racial or bigoted, but patriotic: “I know what I said and I meant it. Everybody in Canada should wear a poppy to honour our fallen soldiers.”

“To keep my job, I cannot be turned into a tamed robot,” added Cherry. “I would have liked to continue doing ‘Coach’s Corner’. The problem is if I have to watch everything I say, it isn’t ‘Coach’s Corner’.”

Cherry said he is proud of his decades on-air as a legendary TV hockey commentator: “I want to thank everyone who has watched ‘Coach’s Corner’ over the last 35 years.”

The bold isn't what he said but should have - 

Funny how this is Trudeau's fault and his blackface seems to be playing a role - not sure how one has to do with the other

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

an interesting point here

not one politician has said squat about Don which is unusual since they comment on everything and racism is tops

Don is a true iCON and legend no doubt now 

What can Justin Trudeau the racist say?  He was given a free pass despite his racist behaviour and Don Cherry gets fired for his comments about lack of support for veterans.  

Truly makes no sense that people vote for Trudeau who is fighting against veterans, embraces wife abusers and terrorist wannabes, and is a closet racist.  Oh and don’t forget he admitted to sexual assault but said the girl experienced it differently.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

What can Justin Trudeau the racist say?  He was given a free pass despite his racist behaviour and Don Cherry gets fired for his comments about lack of support for veterans.  

Truly makes no sense that people vote for Trudeau who is fighting against veterans, embraces wife abusers and terrorist wannabes, and is a closet racist.  Oh and don’t forget he admitted to sexual assault but said the girl experienced it differently.

SK this has nothing to do with Trudeau - Trudeau doesn't work for any company 

Don was trying to support the troops as always but chose to say NEWCOMERS in Mississauga he failed to mention all the other millions of whites that don't wear poppy's.....

He made a bad error and has chosen to not justify it and move on as his choice.   

If you can't see the difference between dress up day and spewing off on Immigrants on national live tv - there is no hope for you.

Secondly if it was a VOTE to fire Don or Keep Don he would have been kept, thing is BUSINESSES ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY and never will be - but you think it is for some reason...

Third there are thousands of Politicians and none have said a word including DOUG who is using the VETs for his gains in the past week and a good friend of DON ( or was) 

keep blaming Trudeau :lol:  for every topic no need to give an opinion here 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The hockey commentator clarified that his comments were not racial or bigoted, but patriotic: “I know what I said and I meant it. Everybody in Canada should wear a poppy to honour our fallen soldiers.”

“To keep my job, I cannot be turned into a tamed robot,” added Cherry. “I would have liked to continue doing ‘Coach’s Corner’. The problem is if I have to watch everything I say, it isn’t ‘Coach’s Corner’.”

Cherry said he is proud of his decades on-air as a legendary TV hockey commentator: “I want to thank everyone who has watched ‘Coach’s Corner’ over the last 35 years.”

The bold isn't what he said but should have - 

Funny how this is Trudeau's fault and his blackface seems to be playing a role - not sure how one has to do with the other

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

SK this has nothing to do with Trudeau - Trudeau doesn't work for any company 

Don was trying to support the troops as always but chose to say NEWCOMERS in Mississauga he failed to mention all the other millions of whites that don't wear poppy's.....

He made a bad error and has chosen to not justify it and move on as his choice.   

If you can't see the difference between dress up day and spewing off on Immigrants on national live tv - there is no hope for you.

Secondly if it was a VOTE to fire Don or Keep Don he would have been kept, thing is BUSINESSES ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY and never will be - but you think it is for some reason...

Third there are thousands of Politicians and none have said a word including DOUG who is using the VETs for his gains in the past week and a good friend of DON ( or was) 

keep blaming Trudeau :lol:  for every topic no need to give an opinion here 

Fuck me, you're stupid!! :wall:

Where did Don say he seen those that weren't wearing a poppy the most?? What part of the province voted for Trudope the most?? Do you see any connection now or wonder where likely the majority of those complaints about Don came from?? Do you now see the hypocrisy and wonder why Trudope is involved in this conversation?? 

And you wonder why so few engage you in conversation anymore!! :wacko:

cherry2.jpg

Edited by irv

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Fuck me, you're stupid!! :wall:

Where did Don say he seen those that weren't wearing a poppy the most?? What part of the province voted for Trudope the most?? Do you see any connection now or wonder where likely the majority of those complaints about Don came from?? Do you now see the hypocrisy and wonder why Trudope is involved in this conversation?? 

And you wonder why so few engage you in conversation anymore!! :wacko:

cherry2.jpg

So Don turned his entire career into hate Trudeau voters :dunno:   

really strange, but Toronto sells the most popplies in the world and I have seen many with and many without - how about you IRV did you wear on for a appropiate time bearer?  DON sets this bar apparently - how about your kids did they wear one - how about the wife - did you all wear them for the past 8 days at all times?

I am going to miss Don but this was his own doing, nothing to do with anyone other than DON 

YOUR MEME IS STUPID, NO ONE VOTED FOR DON TO BE FIRED :dunno:  He as asked to justify his remarks he told Sportsnet to fuck off its that simple - horrible way to end a great career...

Then spewing about Doug becoming Premier was strange 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Don turned his entire career into hate Trudeau voters :dunno:   

really strange, but Toronto sells the most popplies in the world and I have seen many with and many without - how about you IRV did you wear on for a appropiate time bearer?  DON sets this bar apparently - how about your kids did they wear one - how about the wife - did you all wear them for the past 8 days at all times?

I am going to miss Don but this was his own doing, nothing to do with anyone other than DON 

YOUR MEME IS STUPID, NO ONE VOTED FOR DON TO BE FIRED :dunno:  He as asked to justify his remarks he told Sportsnet to fuck off its that simple - horrible way to end a great career...

Then spewing about Doug becoming Premier was strange 

No need to wear one if hanging around at home, but should have one if going to a public event. 

/Thread

I see this is going to the Free Speech thing, Trudeau bad

Is it okay for someone to say "you JEWS need to"  :dunno:  if you have an employee and he is spewing off on customers about "you people"  I am assuming you give him a raise and promotion for great PR work?

such idiots - that isn't free speech and istn't what we fought  for

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No need to wear one if hanging around at home, but should have one if going to a public event. 

/Thread

NO :you people should ...."  the question remains how does DON know who bought one and who didn't?  

Don say :YOU IMMIGRANTs " must wear one at all times or he doesn't know if you bought one.  was he speaking to you AC?  I think  so as Don isn't an Immigrant he has a British Back Ground

Clearly DON snapped and spewed direct hatred towards Muslims and non - whites - not sure why he chose to do this and end his career.

As he stated the small rural towns all wear them WHITE but he is wrong they don't all wear them.....

Myself I buy them every time I see them for sale maybe 10 this year, how many fell off?  ask DON :lol: 

Personally I have NEVER looked at someone and said "they aren't wearing a poppy"  never, how aout you AC SK IRV and any other oneway?  do you judge people on their poppy?

The same fucking idiots screaming aobut DON getting fired are also wanting a holiday :lol:   holy fuck that is funny - to celbrate the great Military I need a beer drinking day off 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO :you people should ...."  the question remains how does DON know who bought one and who didn't?  

Don say :YOU IMMIGRANTs " must wear one at all times or he doesn't know if you bought one.  was he speaking to you AC?  I think  so as Don isn't an Immigrant he has a British Back Ground

Clearly DON snapped and spewed direct hatred towards Muslims and non - whites - not sure why he chose to do this and end his career.

As he stated the small rural towns all wear them WHITE but he is wrong they don't all wear them.....

Myself I buy them every time I see them for sale maybe 10 this year, how many fell off?  ask DON :lol: 

Personally I have NEVER looked at someone and said "they aren't wearing a poppy"  never, how aout you AC SK IRV and any other oneway?  do you judge people on their poppy?

The same fucking idiots screaming aobut DON getting fired are also wanting a holiday :lol:   holy fuck that is funny - to celbrate the great Military I need a beer drinking day off 

It has to do with immigrants and new Canadians not respecting this country and it's a feeling shared by many. 

Early Italians were no different, fucking mangiacakes.:lol:

Anyway I thought these ceremonies went a bit overboard from many trying to jump on the vet bandwagon.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It has to do with immigrants and new Canadians not respecting this country and it's a feeling shared by many. 

Early Italians were no different, fucking mangiacakes.:lol:

Anyway I thought these ceremonies went a bit overboard from many trying to jump on the vet bandwagon.  

There it is, that may or may be the truth but  you can't spew that on National TV hockey game, which isn't a Political position - It was not DON's JOB to even bring it up..

I am going to bet you didn't wear a poppy to work any day of the week ( maybe because you don't leave the house :lol: )  same goes for everyone here, thinking they are coddling their poppy daily 

I saw 1000's without them

although I agree with your BOLD but at the time that wasn't true - even the IRISH were hated - we really don't need those old days back, the hate was Bigly back them for everyone and everything 

Remember when the Military didn't want NIGGERS helping them in the air?  horrible era 

Vietnam  - Blacks mostly yet in some states were not allowed on busses with Whites - fucked up

Don was spreading his old time hate, he should not have SAD 

Fail you are either an idiot or stupid.

You said no politician has commented on Don.

I said how could Trudeau after all his bullshit.  Please read back a few posts!  

I also implied that it is amazing that Don Cherry was held to a higher standard then the Prime Minister of Canada.

Failmaker you then turned this into your typical bullshit spin drama.  

22 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail you are either an idiot or stupid.

You said no politician has commented on Don.

I said how could Trudeau after all his bullshit.  Please read back a few posts!  

I also implied that it is amazing that Don Cherry was held to a higher standard then the Prime Minister of Canada.

Failmaker you then turned this into your typical bullshit spin drama.  

when has Trudeau spewed racism?  are you going on about blackface for Halloween again?  IT IS NOT THE SAME

The statement was NO POLITICIAN has said a thing, you come back with TRUDEAU is a racist so he can't say anything -  

My point was DON IS ICONIC your point was the same as always " hate Trudeau" 

Why hasn't DOUG said a thing?   lets go with that SK

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

when has Trudeau spewed racism?  are you going on about blackface for Halloween again?  IT IS NOT THE SAME

The statement was NO POLITICIAN has said a thing, you come back with TRUDEAU is a racist so he can't say anything -  

The real insult was the dress up at the rafting event, but you missed it along with the media hacks.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

instantly 

Premier Doug Ford tweeted that it was “disgusting” to see the monument vandalized.

very strange

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau is a racist dick.  Face it Fail his fake tears and LGBTQ act is all bullshit.  Most see through his crap.

Blackface once is not racist.  Multiple times acting like he did dancing around is racist.  And he was 30 when he did it.  

When he spoke down to First Nations who were protesting about the poor drinking water and said “thank you for your donation to the Liberal Party “ he should have been turfed then!   

Groping and then giving himself a pass on it claiming she experienced it different.  Come on Fail.  Trudeau fired a number of men for less.

And I will not speak out againstCherry because I see nothing wrong with his comments.  The fake outrage from Sportsnet who have employed Cherry for years to be controversial is the biggest joke.  It’s all me too bullshit now!  

8 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Trudeau is a racist dick.  Face it Fail his fake tears and LGBTQ act is all bullshit.  Most see through his crap.

Blackface once is not racist.  Multiple times acting like he did dancing around is racist.  And he was 30 when he did it.  

When he spoke down to First Nations who were protesting about the poor drinking water and said “thank you for your donation to the Liberal Party “ he should have been turfed then!   

Groping and then giving himself a pass on it claiming she experienced it different.  Come on Fail.  Trudeau fired a number of men for less.

And I will not speak out againstCherry because I see nothing wrong with his comments.  The fake outrage from Sportsnet who have employed Cherry for years to be controversial is the biggest joke.  It’s all me too bullshit now!  

How much do you think they will have to pay him now.

I hope much much more than a murdering POS terrorist.

Edited by ArcticCrusher