Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The following "have provinces" will not qualify for equalization payments in 2019–20:[1]

• Ontario
  • Alberta
  • British Columbia
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Saskatchewan

so deadbeats like SLUG are taking our money :lol:  

Quebec always takes & has a balanced budget-cut them off!

Its hard to admit Ontario is doing well :lol:  but you can do it come on you can 

id you know 1 in 8 people over 15 years old make over 100k in Alberta :dunno:  that is some high wages for driving a truck and working at Tim Hortons 

did you know 21% of all that make over 100k in Canada are in Alberta? 

glory days are leaving - they need to think about how to combat it 

Tim Horton's employees don't make 100 g's-you're on the dope again!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

YES conservative ONEWAY voting 44 years in a row got them to this piont - no denying that 

Transportation, food and shelter account for 63.1% of Alberta household spending,

IRV thinks it is cheap to live in Toronto :lol:  

here is an average IRV for you learning 

budgeting-guidelines.png

do you really think they pay all that more?  Gasoline is usually cheaper 

Housing is 1 million dollars in Toronto and average wage is 44k 

People in GTA paying 50%+ towards housing-unsustainable!

not jealous but I wouldn't mine there outrageous wages - I am poor and used to it now, everyone does better than me :lol:  

Too funny.  Failmaker the expert again.

If life in Alberta is so easy for so many you could easily head out there and make your $100,000plus easily.  And all your union buddies too.

Go for it.  It’s easy money right!

Have you ever lived in a camp and been on a rotation?  3 weeks on 1 off?  Or 24 days on and 4 off?

How about a camp where your 6 weeks in and 2 weeks out?

12 hours per day, 7 days a week.  And half your turn is night shift.

You think it’s easy to make $100,000 per year then head out.  

And how many hours at Tim Hortons in Fort Mac do you have to work to make $100,000 you claimed?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the guys I know thru work moved from Fort Mac after his the company he worked for was sold off.  He went south to CALGARY for work and lost $300,000 on his house in Fort Mac.

Fail thinks everyone rolls in dough out there.

26 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Did anyone else hear that the reason Quebec is a have not province is because they made a deal with the federal government years ago that the sale of hydro electric power generated in Quebec is omitted from the equalization calculations?

So all revenues from selling power to USA and Ontario do not count to equalization calculations.  

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Tim Horton's employees don't make 100 g's-you're on the dope again!

it was a joke but in the hay days they were over 20$ an hour working the counter way more than here - housing is also way cheaper there that is why everyone has big homes.

Time to live within their means - isn't that what you stand for?  or are you jsut angry at Trudeau's win

but you are correct having ONEWAY voting has lead to high prices and empty cupboards - all of a sudden its Canada;s fault but it wasn't prior to 2015 - strange  coincidence 

they talk oil oil oil

When GM closes the doors in Oshawa those people have to find something to do and move on, not cry abbout it -  fight for it yes don't cry though 

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Typical lefty whining-do something else then!

? aren't you the one defending the Ablerta crying?  not me

I have never had a handout in my life, never unemployed, worked many jobs - is that clear enough?  

about me again - too funny always comes down to this for some reason - and I never talk about my job or anyones job 

:lol:  

2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

debt and or deficits have noting to do with Equalization payments - I would like to dig deeper into the Quebec thing and why they get so much.

Until 2009-10 (recession) Ontario was the only Province to never have receive Equalization payments but did for 4 years -  the plan started in 1972

Since the price or oil was rising for a 20 year peroid Alberta did't have payments either but had them many times prior to the 90's

Payments are made solely on how much revenue (tax dollars) a Pronvince can  raise per capita - Since Alberta had lots of overpaid people they can create revenue 

This doesn't mean how much tax dollars in total are given to the Federal Government because Ontario destroys all Provinces in that department - simply per capita 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.  Failmaker the expert again.

If life in Alberta is so easy for so many you could easily head out there and make your $100,000plus easily.  And all your union buddies too.

Go for it.  It’s easy money right!

Have you ever lived in a camp and been on a rotation?  3 weeks on 1 off?  Or 24 days on and 4 off?

How about a camp where your 6 weeks in and 2 weeks out?

12 hours per day, 7 days a week.  And half your turn is night shift.

You think it’s easy to make $100,000 per year then head out.  

And how many hours at Tim Hortons in Fort Mac do you have to work to make $100,000 you claimed?

Why the fuck would I move to Alberta :dunno:   visit for sure 

Do you not think they were making 150k driving a truck?   not sure what you are aguing abbout 

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

One of the guys I know thru work moved from Fort Mac after his the company he worked for was sold off.  He went south to CALGARY for work and lost $300,000 on his house in Fort Mac.

Fail thinks everyone rolls in dough out there.

They do very well or at least have in the past 25 years - according to you your buddy is a loser that doesn't own a business his opinion is worthless and he lost everyting because he doesn't understand the real working world since he is to lazy to open his own business -  is this correct?   SK?  YES 

21% of all people that make over 100k 

in the chart you can see they have 3 TIMES  (calagry/edomton) the amount of Toronto 

si-oneper-by-city-460.jpg

fuckign ONEWAYS kill me 

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

debt and or deficits have noting to do with Equalization payments - I would like to dig deeper into the Quebec thing and why they get so much.

Until 2009-10 (recession) Ontario was the only Province to never have receive Equalization payments but did for 4 years -  the plan started in 1972

Since the price or oil was rising for a 20 year peroid Alberta did't have payments either but had them many times prior to the 90's

Payments are made solely on how much revenue (tax dollars) a Pronvince can  raise per capita - Since Alberta had lots of overpaid people they can create revenue 

This doesn't mean how much tax dollars in total are given to the Federal Government because Ontario destroys all Provinces in that department - simply per capita 

Cause they're special.

10 hours ago, Sksman said:

Did anyone else hear that the reason Quebec is a have not province is because they made a deal with the federal government years ago that the sale of hydro electric power generated in Quebec is omitted from the equalization calculations?

So all revenues from selling power to USA and Ontario do not count to equalization calculations.  

Ridiculous partiality by Lieberals toward P.Q.!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was a joke but in the hay days they were over 20$ an hour working the counter way more than here - housing is also way cheaper there that is why everyone has big homes.

Time to live within their means - isn't that what you stand for?  or are you jsut angry at Trudeau's win

but you are correct having ONEWAY voting has lead to high prices and empty cupboards - all of a sudden its Canada;s fault but it wasn't prior to 2015 - strange  coincidence 

they talk oil oil oil

When GM closes the doors in Oshawa those people have to find something to do and move on, not cry abbout it -  fight for it yes don't cry though 

Unifor crys all the time. Dias berates Ford but would be first to line up for a government handout to buy jobs!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you not think they were making 150k driving a truck?   not sure what you are aguing abbout 

They'd love you out there spouting this nonsense!

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your assumption that only a business owner makes good money is laughable actually totally hilarious ------

Sorry dude the guy driving a truck and was make 150k a year didn't take any risks ever 

sorry that CEO running a company didn't take any risks (in most cases) 

too funny 

They do take most of the risks and should reap said rewards.  We live in a country where that opportunity exists for all.

15 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

None whatsoever-started a $170 m. a yr. business from scratch 38 yrs. ago-sold it 31/2 yrs. ago-nothing to do with gov't whatsoever-in the stock market you idiot!

Always said ones best roi is on themselves, if one can figure out what he/she is good at.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt many made $150,000 driving a transport truck.   

Maybe a mine haul truck living in camps and working 12 hour shifts on a long rotation.   

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

I doubt many made $150,000 driving a transport truck.   

Maybe a mine haul truck living in camps and working 12 hour shifts on a long rotation.   

They make about 100 g's a year driving the big trucks @ the oil sands!

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

They do very well or at least have in the past 25 years - according to you your buddy is a loser that doesn't own a business his opinion is worthless and he lost everyting because he doesn't understand the real working world since he is to lazy to open his own business -  is this correct?   SK?  YES 

21% of all people that make over 100k 

in the chart you can see they have 3 TIMES  (calagry/edomton) the amount of Toronto 

si-oneper-by-city-460.jpg

fuckign ONEWAYS kill me 

i'm a 1% er? sweet jesus! never knew i was in that exclusive club. i may as well light cigars with 20's then. 100k is NOT a lot of money