Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

56 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Sudbury is full of racists. Here is an area, both nickel belt and sudbury, that has often voted NDP, yet this election both voted in liberals. Why? With the failure that the liberals have been, doing nothing for them, and costing them more, they refused to vote in an alternatve they have choosen in the past.  It all came down to the turban. Clearly the people of Sudbury are not very bright. They keep electing people from parties that hate the extraction of natural resources. However now we see they are not only idiots. They are also racist. That turban was just too much.

I like Jagmeet but his party is a killer.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no they do not

you can simply prove this wrong by posting an article since  MANY DO IT 

Oh look WRONG AGAIN FAIL is :wrong: AGAIN 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_endorsements_in_the_2015_Canadian_federal_election

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_endorsements_in_the_2019_Canadian_federal_election

Edited by Momorider

i am wondering what some of our dear and beloved central/lefties are thinking about scheer getting more votes. is there a problem? or was it just when clinton lost america with the same thing? different voting i know, but, you had better not say clinton deserved the presidency and then give our shit show a mulligan.  just curious. lol

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i am wondering what some of our dear and beloved central/lefties are thinking about scheer getting more votes. is there a problem? or was it just when clinton lost america with the same thing? different voting i know, but, you had better not say clinton deserved the presidency and then give our shit show a mulligan.  just curious. lol

We know that isn't how it works and our system although superior to USA are very similar in the way votes are calculated.

Clinton deserved to lose but in her case had over half the votes - this doesn't happen in Canada 

WE send send MP's if we didn't places like Toronto Montreal Vancouver would control every election 

"67% of the voters did not vote for Trudeau. Too many parties. It’s the lowest popular vote for a winning party in Canadian history.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/canadian-federal-election-2019-liberals-justin-trudeau-win

Exports from Canada rose 1.8 percent month-over-month to CAD 50.58 billion in August 2019 from a downwardly revised CAD 49.66 billion in July. Shipments increased for energy products (3.9 percent), driven by higher exports of crude oil (2.9 percent); aircraft (38.7 percent) and metal and non-metal products (3.6 percent). Meanwhile, lower exports of motor vehicles and parts (-2.3 percent) partially offset the increase in total exports. Exports in Canada averaged 22390.45 CAD Million from 1971 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 52848.90 CAD Million in May of 2019 and a record low of 1366 CAD Million in February of 1971.

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/exports

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Exports from Canada rose 1.8 percent month-over-month to CAD 50.58 billion in August 2019 from a downwardly revised CAD 49.66 billion in July. Shipments increased for energy products (3.9 percent), driven by higher exports of crude oil (2.9 percent); aircraft (38.7 percent) and metal and non-metal products (3.6 percent). Meanwhile, lower exports of motor vehicles and parts (-2.3 percent) partially offset the increase in total exports. Exports in Canada averaged 22390.45 CAD Million from 1971 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 52848.90 CAD Million in May of 2019 and a record low of 1366 CAD Million in February of 1971.

That means there's demand in other countries-prob. U.S. where 70% of exports still go!

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Alberta to separate :lol:  ONtairo would die without them :lol:  

man I love vote week

Fail says there is no problem....and Alberta have no contribution...listen to it all...17 minute mark, too bad Jason is not the PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNWmFXuAkhc

Edited by Poncho

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Numbers not adjusted for inflation and population are meaningless.

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

you are a total Spin-Doctor Troll.......

isnt that what he was saying over and over again - land locked because of Trudeau :dunno:  

They hope OIL goes to 140 a barrel again, they don't care how much you pay for gasoline -  don't kid yourself Alberta only cares about itself........

I have not heard any other Province in history cry to the Federal Government for everything - I saw on the news angry people saying they will leave Canada and the entire country will fail without Alberta :lol:  holy fuck uneducated about our country 

We want Conservative governments says Alberta who isn't doing well under them :dunno:  10 years of Harper and nothing - 44 years of provincial cons and nothing still - now its all Trudeau's fault and they are leaving Canada -  what a shame 

Time to charge sales tax like the rest of the world does - the free OIL ride is over for now figure something out besides blaming Canada 

Edited by 1trailmaker

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

isnt that what he was saying over and over again - land locked because of Trudeau :dunno:  

They hope OIL goes to 140 a barrel again, they don't care how much you pay for gasoline -  don't kid yourself Alberta only cares about itself........

I have not heard any other Province in history cry to the Federal Government for everything - I saw on the news angry people saying they will leave Canada and the entire country will fail without Alberta :lol:  holy fuck uneducated about our country 

We want Conservative governments says Alberta who isn't doing well under them :dunno:  10 years of Harper and nothing - 44 years of provincial cons and nothing still - now its all Trudeau's fault and they are leaving Canada -  what a shame 

Time to charge sales tax like the rest of the world does - the free OIL ride is over for now figure something out besides blaming Canada 

You did not watch it....  None of the things you are stating above are in Kenney's debriefing....Spin Doctor Troll

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Typical lefty-raising taxes solves everything-apparently not!

4 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Typical lefty-raising taxes solves everything-apparently not!

The wealthy have ridden the poorer for long enough in Alberta I would say...  That is why they now have progressive taxation 

Better that then wanting to charge 1.49 a litre of gas - One Trick Pony needs to rethink their plan