Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, dirtybeacher said:

You should try some cannabis, I hear it helps with insomnia.  😂

lol did that and makes awake for a period of time - if I had beers after hockey I would still be up :lol: it was only 2am my post lol 

I run all the STATS for the league so data input is lengthy on Fridays 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

that would spell the end of Trudeau but I doubt it will happen.......

Leaders usually run in sure ridings like mine PC every time a turtle could run and win 

You should buy stock in Kleenex tissue monday.  Your boy gonna need plenty :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should buy stock in Kleenex tissue monday.  Your boy gonna need plenty :lol:

If I didn't have so many skeletons in the closet I would run PC in my area - good pay for doing nothing, you don't even need to campaign or knock on doors to win 

Maybe the 18 year old girl we elected will quit next time :lol: 

Ottawa has committed – and has now written into law – that 90 per cent of the revenues collected from the fuel charge will be returned to individual households in the provinces where the revenues were raised. The PBO report says over the next five years all but the wealthiest 20 per cent of Canadian households will get more back from the rebate than they will pay in carbon tax.

The lowest-income families will get $70 more than they pay in Saskatchewan, $101 in Manitoba, $89 in Ontario and $63 in New Brunswick.

The benefits also grow almost every year, across every income group. By 2023-24, the PBO predicts the lowest-income households in Saskatchewan will get $131 more in rebates than they pay in carbon tax. In Manitoba, that group will be $214 better off; in Ontario, $195; and New Brunswick, $143.

The wealthiest families in Saskatchewan, Ontario and New Brunswick will pay between $13 and $50 more in carbon tax than they receive from the rebate. In Manitoba, the wealthiest families will still be better off by $37, the PBO says.

ANDREW lies when he says you will only pay for carbon tax - he was there when the LAW was written that returns 90% of all money collected - IT IS THE LAW 

so doom and gloom not happening -- RECORD EMPLOYMENT - ONTARIO BOOMING - :lol:  but still claming job killing 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ottawa has committed – and has now written into law – that 90 per cent of the revenues collected from the fuel charge will be returned to individual households in the provinces where the revenues were raised. The PBO report says over the next five years all but the wealthiest 20 per cent of Canadian households will get more back from the rebate than they will pay in carbon tax.

The lowest-income families will get $70 more than they pay in Saskatchewan, $101 in Manitoba, $89 in Ontario and $63 in New Brunswick.

The benefits also grow almost every year, across every income group. By 2023-24, the PBO predicts the lowest-income households in Saskatchewan will get $131 more in rebates than they pay in carbon tax. In Manitoba, that group will be $214 better off; in Ontario, $195; and New Brunswick, $143.

The wealthiest families in Saskatchewan, Ontario and New Brunswick will pay between $13 and $50 more in carbon tax than they receive from the rebate. In Manitoba, the wealthiest families will still be better off by $37, the PBO says.

ANDREW lies when he says you will only pay for carbon tax - he was there when the LAW was written that returns 90% of all money collected - IT IS THE LAW 

so doom and gloom not happening -- RECORD EMPLOYMENT - ONTARIO BOOMING - :lol:  but still claming job killing 

Doesn't factor in added cost of transportation of goods added on to retail prices we all have to pay!

• Confused 1