Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, Poncho said:

Most people working ever....The job thing makes me laugh....are these real jobs or Tim Horton 15 buck per hour jobs........Next post will be a list of jobs from Fail.....

REAL jobs - are you claiming FORD is failing us in ONtairo?  

as stated before Poncho not everyone is rich like you and the average person makes less than 59k a year 

You guys fight any increase to wages 100% of the time, its no wonder wages are stale 

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

REAL jobs - are you claiming FORD is failing us in ONtairo?  

as stated before Poncho not everyone is rich like you and the average person makes less than 59k a year 

You guys fight any increase to wages 100% of the time, its no wonder wages are stale 

What's Faildock paying these days?

8 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:  so not taking an elections opponents  seriously is admitting defeat - only an idiot would think they have this election wrapped up - come on IRV smarten up 

Hillary Clinton fucked herself for this exact thought

next thing you know IRV and the gang will complain the CBC is a Trudeau paid employee :lol:  nothing they report is real 

holy fuck you guys are so entertaining with you ONEWAYness 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  so not taking an elections opponents  seriously is admitting defeat - only an idiot would think they have this election wrapped up - come on IRV smarten up 

next thing you know IRV and the gang will complain the CBC is a Trudeau paid employee :lol:  nothing they report is real 

Holy fuck, Trail, you're a mess! :crazy: This is what your idol, Trudope, said himself, not some right wing media outlet that said he was defeated. Seek help, dude. You need it bad!!

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau today acknowledged the Conservatives could win Monday's election — and accused the party of winning support by running one of the "dirtiest, nastiest" election campaigns in Canadian history.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Holy fuck, Trail, you're a mess! :crazy: This is what your idol, Trudope, said himself, not some right wing media outlet that said he was defeated. Seek help, dude. You need it bad!!

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau today acknowledged the Conservatives could win Monday's election — and accused the party of winning support by running one of the "dirtiest, nastiest" election campaigns in Canadian history.

Yes they are tied in the polls not sure what other conclusion you could make of this :dunno:  

This is why he is fighting hard in Quebec, what do you think it happening?  giving up :lol:  

I don' t like lies in election ads - not sure why you praise them but that is your right  

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they are tied in the polls not sure what other conclusion you could make of this :dunno:  

This is why he is fighting hard in Quebec, what do you think it happening?  giving up :lol:  

I don' t like lies in election ads - not sure why you praise them but that is your right  

tied in the polls. hmm. BFD. i have as much faith in polls as i do in religion. ( last federal? wrong. last alberta? wrong. brexit? wrong. yank election? real wrong.) psssht. there are people that will answer completely opposite and batshit kooky when polled. ask me, i have been and give wrong (to what i think) every time. was supposed to be a harper minority last time according to numoerous polls so we will see on the evening of the 21st. until then..... 

i hate these fucks that govern by poll. say what you want to do at election time and just fucking do it, polls be damned. if people dont like it they'll let ya know at the next writ

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

tied in the polls. hmm. BFD. i have as much faith in polls as i do in religion. ( last federal? wrong. last alberta? wrong. brexit? wrong. yank election? real wrong.) psssht. there are people that will answer completely opposite and batshit kooky when polled. ask me, i have been and give wrong (to what i think) every time. was supposed to be a harper minority last time according to numoerous polls so we will see on the evening of the 21st. until then..... 

i hate these fucks that govern by poll. say what you want to do at election time and just fucking do it, polls be damned. if people dont like it they'll let ya know at the next writ

I have said the same about polls before you could even vote - was only pointing out the obvious to NEW ONEWAY IRV 

at no time did any poll say PC feds would only get 3 seats and that was 30 years ago

fact is don't count your votes before you get them - remember when Hudak was going to win hands down 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just wondering how you came to this conclusion from your post?  The last tax cut made (by liberals)  you all claimed it really wasn't a tax cut :dunno: 

Liberal Party Leader Justin Trudeau said he would gradually raise the threshold of income that’s exempted from tax from the current level of around $12,000 to $15,000 for most Canadians. The benefit would start to phase out for those earning more than $147,000 a year, with those making more than $210,000 completely excluded.

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer, on the other hand, is proposing to cut the tax rate on income up to around $47,000 from 15 per cent to 13.75 per cent over four years.

Both plans would amount to around $300 in yearly tax savings for the average taxpayer once fully implemented, according to Smart. But the policies affect different types of households differently, he added.

“The Liberal proposal is more equitable. It delivers about the same tax assistance to most taxpayers,” he said. About 20 million families would save the same amount, he estimates.

Under the Conservative plan, only Canadians who earn at least about $50,000 a year would receive the full benefit of the tax cut. That’s around 10 million taxpayers, with another six million who would see some tax savings but not the maximum amount, according to Smart.

the Basic amount must rise sooner or later - so I like that idea

I like the first rate dropping by 1.5 points too

according to your post the savings are about the same

jagmeet shouldn't be trying to raise the top 1% taxes to pay for the other tax reduction, its far better to have this increase the deficits like the CPC and LIBS instead of on the backs of the wealthy 

This isn't the entire story about tax relief - 

CPC to bring back in-come sprinkling, TFSA increased to 10.5k  and reduce OAS to same ages under Harper.  Also bring back tax breaks for your kids soccer/ect

certainly works for some while taking 1000's from millions

Liberals to increase your OAS at age 75 by 10% to help with rising costs

Increase CPP payments to spouses survivor benefits from next to nothing to 60%

tax free maternity and parental leave

There is lots to talk about here, but than again you can't be a ONEWAY and just say Scheer is better 

Post your findings of all these freebies 

Nothings free-no free lunch as long as there's a deficit-no common sense!

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I voted for Trudeau 

Legal Weed - mulit billion dollar business out of thin air introduced to Canada

OAS increase 15k

tax reduction across the board

child tax credits for up and coming families 

THE SUN has zero respect from most readers today - man are they fucked up with ONEWAY reporting

This time it is to keep 

OAS levels

tax cuts for everyone

and annoy IRV the NEW ONEWAY :lol: 

tax breaks for everyone from all party's - what is your choice ONEWAY

No tax cuts for anyone till deficit eliminated-you're being bribed by your own $ that will have to be paid back with interest-fiscal stupidity + no common sense-Sun is only disliked by lefties!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

No tax cuts for anyone till deficit eliminated-you're being bribed by your own $ that will have to be paid back with interest-fiscal stupidity + no common sense-Sun is only disliked by lefties!

wrong - THE SUN only write negative stories about anyone but Conservatives = ONEWAY reporting 

I prefer reporting the facts without opinion and THE SUN gives you nothing but opinions ONEWAY ones to boot 

vote PPC if you want the deficit gone and debt paid back MAX is your man 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Communist Brainwashing Corp. is funded by taxpayers & very obviously left leaning!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have said the same about polls before you could even vote - was only pointing out the obvious to NEW ONEWAY IRV 

at no time did any poll say PC feds would only get 3 seats and that was 30 years ago

fact is don't count your votes before you get them - remember when Hudak was going to win hands down 

fuck you must be old. hmm. seeing that i have been voting for 40 years. lol

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you agree you have no interest in paying back the debt :dunno:  or are you voting for PPC

Balance the budget/eliminate the deficit-fiscal madness to keep borrowing against the future!

Just now, Muskoka1 said:

Communist Brainwashing Corp. is funded by taxpayers & very obviously left leaning!

70% are left leaning in Canada - I see reporting the facts from them and others in Canada something we should be proud of - no one wants CNN or FOX that isn't news is opinion shit shows

any tine the gets a bad review its Liberal Media and when the liberals get a bad review - its EVEN CBC knows 

pretty well cry babies at the worst 

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

fuck you must be old. hmm. seeing that i have been voting for 40 years. lol

and just think not once did  you have to give it a thought, you just voted Conservative :lol:  

If you live in rural ONtairo you won't find too many Liberal or NDP voters - far north is NDP though 

pretty blue here year after oneway year lol