Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oddly, this is not exciting, new, or progressive. It is simply common sense. Can it be sold to a bunch of fucking retards that we otherwise call the electorate in Canada?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Oddly, this is not exciting, new, or progressive. It is simply common sense. Can it be sold to a bunch of fucking retards that we otherwise call the electorate in Canada?

Apparently common sense eludes most individuals!

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Poncho said:

IF you work for  living it would be a complete waste to vote anything but Conservative, but Fail will spin this a different way..

Just wondering how you came to this conclusion from your post?  The last tax cut made (by liberals)  you all claimed it really wasn't a tax cut :dunno: 

Liberal Party Leader Justin Trudeau said he would gradually raise the threshold of income that’s exempted from tax from the current level of around $12,000 to $15,000 for most Canadians. The benefit would start to phase out for those earning more than $147,000 a year, with those making more than $210,000 completely excluded.

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer, on the other hand, is proposing to cut the tax rate on income up to around $47,000 from 15 per cent to 13.75 per cent over four years.

Both plans would amount to around $300 in yearly tax savings for the average taxpayer once fully implemented, according to Smart. But the policies affect different types of households differently, he added.

“The Liberal proposal is more equitable. It delivers about the same tax assistance to most taxpayers,” he said. About 20 million families would save the same amount, he estimates.

Under the Conservative plan, only Canadians who earn at least about $50,000 a year would receive the full benefit of the tax cut. That’s around 10 million taxpayers, with another six million who would see some tax savings but not the maximum amount, according to Smart.

the Basic amount must rise sooner or later - so I like that idea

I like the first rate dropping by 1.5 points too

according to your post the savings are about the same

jagmeet shouldn't be trying to raise the top 1% taxes to pay for the other tax reduction, its far better to have this increase the deficits like the CPC and LIBS instead of on the backs of the wealthy 

This isn't the entire story about tax relief - 

CPC to bring back in-come sprinkling, TFSA increased to 10.5k  and reduce OAS to same ages under Harper.  Also bring back tax breaks for your kids soccer/ect

certainly works for some while taking 1000's from millions

Liberals to increase your OAS at age 75 by 10% to help with rising costs

Increase CPP payments to spouses survivor benefits from next to nothing to 60%

tax free maternity and parental leave

There is lots to talk about here, but than again you can't be a ONEWAY and just say Scheer is better 

Post your findings of all these freebies 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just wondering how you came to this conclusion from your post?  The last tax cut made (by liberals)  you all claimed it really wasn't a tax cut :dunno: 

Liberal Party Leader Justin Trudeau said he would gradually raise the threshold of income that’s exempted from tax from the current level of around $12,000 to $15,000 for most Canadians. The benefit would start to phase out for those earning more than $147,000 a year, with those making more than $210,000 completely excluded.

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer, on the other hand, is proposing to cut the tax rate on income up to around $47,000 from 15 per cent to 13.75 per cent over four years.

Both plans would amount to around $300 in yearly tax savings for the average taxpayer once fully implemented, according to Smart. But the policies affect different types of households differently, he added.

“The Liberal proposal is more equitable. It delivers about the same tax assistance to most taxpayers,” he said. About 20 million families would save the same amount, he estimates.

Under the Conservative plan, only Canadians who earn at least about $50,000 a year would receive the full benefit of the tax cut. That’s around 10 million taxpayers, with another six million who would see some tax savings but not the maximum amount, according to Smart.

the Basic amount must rise sooner or later - so I like that idea

I like the first rate dropping by 1.5 points too

according to your post the savings are about the same

jagmeet shouldn't be trying to raise the top 1% taxes to pay for the other tax reduction, its far better to have this increase the deficits like the CPC and LIBS instead of on the backs of the wealthy 

This isn't the entire story about tax relief - 

CPC to bring back in-come sprinkling, TFSA increased to 10.5k  and reduce OAS to same ages under Harper.  Also bring back tax breaks for your kids soccer/ect

certainly works for some while taking 1000's from millions

Liberals to increase your OAS at age 75 by 10% to help with rising costs

Increase CPP payments to spouses survivor benefits from next to nothing to 60%

tax free maternity and parental leave

There is lots to talk about here, but than again you can't be a ONEWAY and just say Scheer is better 

Post your findings of all these freebies 

I figured you wouldn't watch the video, break even 36K....incentives if you make more than that.  Justin's big savings is 300.00 if you are at shit wages....  

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I figured you wouldn't watch the video, break even 36K....incentives if you make more than that.  Justin's big savings is 300.00 if you are at shit wages....  

I watched the entire video like always - it was pretty good

the average person makes less than 50k :dunno:  I know its shit and you loath those people but it is most of what Canadians make.

did you see the part where Liberals will benefit twice as many people?  20 million instead of 10 million :dunno:  

I bet you just looked right past that 

Like I said lots to talk about here, just not with ONEWAYs like yourself - remember when you voted against a tax break for yourself :dunno:  now you seem to want one since it is finally been offered by CPC first time in 14 years 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is funny and is really about you guys here :lol: 

Expected from CBC.....funny stuff.  They should run the fake adds the Tards produced, like the fake Trudeau interview with the black kids and the fake female Scheer protester.....one way Trail

Edited by Poncho

5 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Expected from CBC.....funny stuff.  They should run the fake adds the Tards produced, like the fake Trudeau interview with the black kids and the fake female Scheer protester.....one way Trail

they did make fun of Trudeau daily :dunno:  

ONEWAYs really have no humour you guys have made this clear (except AC he seems ot find things funny) 

fact is you guys are posting about this mystery girl Trudeau raped and it was called out :lol:   like I said this was about YOU :lol: posting lies is fun

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

they did make fun of Trudeau daily :dunno:  

ONEWAYs really have no humour you guys have made this clear (except AC he seems ot find things funny) 

fact is you guys are posting about this mystery girl Trudeau raped and it was called out :lol:   like I said this was about YOU :lol: posting lies is fun

I don't think "we" or "they" invented the mystery girl or guys...lol.....it really doesn't matter because Tard's are above the law and accept his behavior no matter how severe...... 

20 minutes ago, Poncho said:

He is the boss who is signing their pay cheques so they have to play the part and throw a few goodies are way.

he does NOT PAY 22 MINUTES STAFF AT ALL :dunno:  where do  you get this shit from?

Did Harper pay them for 10 years?  I assume not because Stephen was mean to CBC :lol: 

That has to be the stupidest statement made here other than Government workers don't pay taxes and don't help the economy ever :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I don't think "we" or "they" invented the mystery girl or guys...lol.....it really doesn't matter because Tard's are above the law and accept his behavior no matter how severe...... 

Yes CPC made the claim then pulled it - its all documented 

CPC also said ALL DRUGS will be legal under Trudeau 

These are facts not made up stories Poncho 

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer is defending his party’s decision to run Facebook advertisements claiming the Liberals plan to legalize hard drugs.

But speaking at an event in Burnaby, B.C., Saturday, he would not say why those ads have only been published in Chinese languages.

“This is something that is very important to Canadians to know about,” he said. “We are telling them that these are the types of things Liberals speculate about before the election, and then implement after the election.”

The first ad to make the claim began appearing on Oct. 6 before it was removed for violating Facebook’s advertising policies. The ad features an image of a hand using a razor blade to cut lines of a white, powdered substance on a mirrored surface.

A second ad then appeared on Oct. 8 and appears to still be running on the social media platform. It includes a picture of what appears to be large packages of drugs along with police evidence markers.

“Before Trudeau legalized marijuana, he now intends to legalize hard drugs!” both ads say in simplified Chinese. “If you want to get the latest Chinese version of the news, please like our FB page!”

The ads are explicitly targeting voters in B.C. and Ontario, according to Facebook’s advertising database, with B.C. receiving nearly 60 per cent of the ad views.

Less than $1,000 has been spent on the two ads, but together they’ve been displayed or seen up to 15,000 times.

In a statement, the Liberals said legalizing hard drugs is “clearly” not in the party’s plans, and accused the Conservatives of spreading “disinformation.”

Why I can't vote Liberal on Oct. 21

I was Jean Chretien’s special assistant. I helped oversee his war room when he won in 1993 and 2000. I ran for the Liberals in B.C. in 1997.

And I can’t vote Liberal. I won’t. And I don’t think you should either.

They voted for Trudeau because he was fresh and new and charismatic. Because he had his father’s surname. Because we (me especially) thought he’d be different.

They voted for him because he promised ethical and accountable government. They voted for him because he promised electoral reform, and balanced budgets, and harmonious relations with First Nations and the provinces and the world.

And now, many Canadians are voting against him because he didn’t do any of those things. He did the exact reverse.

I can’t vote again for the Trudeau Party, which bears no resemblance to the Liberal Party of John Turner and Jean Chretien and Paul Martin. I can’t vote for it because it isn’t a political party.

It’s a cult.

How, too, can I vote for a man-boy who donned racist blackface — not once, not twice, but at least three times that we know about — and still say I fight racism? How can I claim to be against bigotry when I legitimize the bigotry of a clueless, overprivileged brat with my vote?

Politicians like to say that elections are about choices, because they are. They also are choices that are highly emotional and highly personal. Emotionally, personally, rationally, I cannot bring myself to vote for this loathsome cult.

And, with the greatest respect, I don’t know how you could either.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/election-2019/kinsella-why-i-cant-vote-liberal-on-oct-21

Edited by irv

"It's time for you to get ahead," is the party's slogan.To accomplish that, the party is promising a universal tax cut that will cost federal coffers about $6 billion a year in foregone revenue. The cut will be broad-based and save virtually every taxpayer hundreds of dollars each year by lowering the tax rate on taxable income under $47,630 to 13.75 per cent from 15 per cent.

Based on the party's calculations, the average single taxpayer would save about $444 a year. A two-income couple earning an average salary would save about $850 a year.

He would also bring back the children's fitness tax credit and the children's arts tax credit to help offset the costs associated with programs for kids.

The Conservatives have promised a non-refundable tax credit on maternity and parental leave Employment Insurance (EI) benefits. They've also vowed to remove the federal GST from sales of home heating fuels.

Scheer has also said he'll give tax credits worth up to $3,800 a year over the next two years to Canadians who spend their own money to complete green-friendly home renovations, such as replacing windows and doors, installing solar panels or upgrading ventilation.

Funny while FORD cuts all GREEN incentives ( you all cheered) Scheer is offering more GREEN incentives and ( you all cheer it) - anyone see what a ONEWAY IS and how they see things :lol: 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Why I can't vote Liberal on Oct. 21

I was Jean Chretien’s special assistant. I helped oversee his war room when he won in 1993 and 2000. I ran for the Liberals in B.C. in 1997.

And I can’t vote Liberal. I won’t. And I don’t think you should either.

They voted for Trudeau because he was fresh and new and charismatic. Because he had his father’s surname. Because we (me especially) thought he’d be different.

They voted for him because he promised ethical and accountable government. They voted for him because he promised electoral reform, and balanced budgets, and harmonious relations with First Nations and the provinces and the world.

And now, many Canadians are voting against him because he didn’t do any of those things. He did the exact reverse.

I can’t vote again for the Trudeau Party, which bears no resemblance to the Liberal Party of John Turner and Jean Chretien and Paul Martin. I can’t vote for it because it isn’t a political party.

It’s a cult.

How, too, can I vote for a man-boy who donned racist blackface — not once, not twice, but at least three times that we know about — and still say I fight racism? How can I claim to be against bigotry when I legitimize the bigotry of a clueless, overprivileged brat with my vote?

Politicians like to say that elections are about choices, because they are. They also are choices that are highly emotional and highly personal. Emotionally, personally, rationally, I cannot bring myself to vote for this loathsome cult.

And, with the greatest respect, I don’t know how you could either.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/election-2019/kinsella-why-i-cant-vote-liberal-on-oct-21

I voted for Trudeau 

Legal Weed - mulit billion dollar business out of thin air introduced to Canada

OAS increase 15k

tax reduction across the board

child tax credits for up and coming families 

THE SUN has zero respect from most readers today - man are they fucked up with ONEWAY reporting

This time it is to keep 

OAS levels

tax cuts for everyone

and annoy IRV the NEW ONEWAY :lol: 

tax breaks for everyone from all party's - what is your choice ONEWAY

Tax cuts for everyone, yet 80% of CDN's are paying more! :crazy: https://globalnews.ca/news/3769136/taxes-middle-class-liberals/

Get the Blinders off, Trail and put the bong down. This idiot is destroying Canada and you can't even see it for the smoke in front of your eyes,

( LIST OF TRUDEAU'S TRACK RECORD ! )Prime Minister Trudeau should not receive one vote in October's election..... after you read this.
"What did Trudeau and the Libs do that’s so bad?
The minister of defense is guilty of public perjury, gross negligenc
e causing a threat to national security and should be in jail.
The minister of finance engaged in insider trading – should be a 10 year sentence.
The minister of immigration actively and quietly attempted to remove protections of FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) from the Canadian citizenship guide, which HAD he succeeded would have provided a lawful excuse under current Canadian laws for practitioners of this crime on humanity to never face sentencing or punishment if they performed it here. DOMESTIC TERROR
THE PRIME MINISTER IS GUILTY OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM AS WELL WHEREAS:
1/ according to sec 83:01-83:09 of the criminal code of Canada; any political leader in Canada who incites, endorses, supports or forces ANY IDEOLOGY upon the citizens of Canada is guilty of domestic terror.
2/any citizen who is actively sending money by donation or otherwise to any org that has KNOWN affiliations to terrorists is committing domestic terror.
He blew the Asia Pacific deal. He blew the helicopter deal with the Philippines. He blew the pipeline deal. He blew the deal with China. He blew the deal with Europe. He‘s screwed up immigration. What more do people need to realize Trudeau is a complete failure at everything he does?
Do we need to mention the fiasco at our Southern border?
-At the G7 he pledged $400 Million to Education around the world along with another $180 Million to the Global Partnership for Education in Europe. None of it is going to fix our messed up school systems here at home. Meanwhile education costs are skyrocketing for our youth making university a mountain too high for many to climb.
-He pledged $241 Million to Family Planning around the world including a $20 Million donation to the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation (because they have integrity!). This all happened while he told vets that they were asking too much.
-He pledged $2.65 Billion to climate change at the Commonwealth Leaders Summit and now he is trying to bully the provinces into new taxes to pay for this pledge.
-He pledged $300 Million to the Rohingya Refugee crisis while we have a refugee crisis of our own flooding into Quebec that he won't address.
-He pledged $125 Million to Caribbean Reconstruction while our own infrastructure in cities is falling apart.
-He pledged $650 million to Sexual and Reproductive health in Haiti and around the globe wanting safer abortions for woman while many women in our own country are left without a family doctor.
-He has pledged $50 million to Palestine for flood relief when NB had some of the worst flooding in decades this past spring.
-He pledged $840 million to Syria for Humanitarian Assistance when half the native reserves in our country don't have clean drinking water.
-He gave $10.5 Million to a convicted...CONVICTED terrorist in a backroom deal that has lead to another $30.8 Million payed out for three other fellers who say they were wrongfully detained.
-And just recently he spent $4.5 Billion on a pipeline, and now the courts have ruled it shut down. Good investment for Canada he said.
Pressured Jody Wilson Raybould repeatedly & INAPPROPRIATELY with several different high ranking officials to offer SNC Lavalin a DPA instead of prosecution for repeated & sustained corruption AFTER the former AG had determined they were ineligible for such a deal.
Lied about the above having ever taken place.
Replaces Canada’s old F-18s with Australia’s old F-18s.
His love of all things Castro and all things Red China.
Imposes tough regulations and taxes on oil from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland but not oil from Saudi Arabia.
Every new project has to undergo strict environmental assessments...except cement plants in Quebec.
Says that a proposed pipeline must consider “the intersection of sex and gender with other identity factors” (what does that even mean???)
Thinks older Canadians should be replaced.
Chases foreign companies (and their investment capital) out of the country like they have the plague.
Chases our WW1 soldiers out of our national anthem... lest we forget.
Brings in 10s of thousands of unemployable “refugees”.
Tweets out a welcome to 10s of thousands more fake refugees from the US (even gets the RCMP to be their bellhops).
All his fake refugees get better healthcare than Canadians do, while they put a strain on all our public services and contribute little.
Continuously uses identity politics...then complains about identity politics.
Forgot Alberta was a province.
Called small business owners “tax cheats”.
Ask questions about money spent on illegal immigrants and he calls them intolerant racists.
We have an equalization program but he gives half of it to one province.
Says “diversity is our greatest strength” but his divisiveness tears us apart.
Screws up our trade relations with our most important trade partner because he failed to stop Chinese steel from flowing through to the states and he won’t give up supply management which hurts Canadian consumers.
$8 million for a skating rink. $4.5 billion for a 65 year old pipeline (and KM uses that money to build a pipeline in Texas)
Billions added to the national debt.
Kokanee groper.
Elbowed a female MP while dragging another MP by the arm in a petulant huff.
Illegal migrants are just “irregular border crossers”.
Gets India to invest $250 million in Canada but we have to invest $750 million in India first.
Compared returning ISIS terrorists to Italian immigrants and says they will be an extraordinary powerful voice for Canada.
Lets Terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship.
Thinks Canada is 100 years old instead of 150.
Generally making life less affordable for the average Canadian.
Gave Canadian taxpayer’s money to Hamas.
Increasing the number of personal pronouns to 50.
Outrage over fake racist attacks, says nothing about real terrorist attacks.
Spent a little over $1.5 million on the trip to India that did nothing but worsen ties. Plus paid over $17,000 to Vikram Vij, a chef from Vancouver to prepare a meal for a meeting in New Delhi.
And the only PM convicted of 4 ethics violations.
That’s the short list."

trudiott4.jpg

• Thanks 1

Chain Emails are not a valid discussion topic IRV  

We know if you include the stay at home Mom in the calculation your claim of 80% pay more is near valid - take out the stay at home Mom it isn't even close and nothing but false statements

funny how you feel the non working person deserves a tax break, doesn't this go against all your values :dunno: 

so you use VETs and Stay a home Moms for your agenda - great stuff IRV 

What about the SINGLE MOM IRV they get nothing from income splitting ( which is what a stay at home mom receives)   I would rather see a single working MOM get a break - while you disagree and hope for the richer Stay at home MOM to receive huge benefits 

:dunno:  

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Tax cuts for everyone, yet 80% of CDN's are paying more! :crazy: https://globalnews.ca/news/3769136/taxes-middle-class-liberals/

Get the Blinders off, Trail and put the bong down. This idiot is destroying Canada and you can't even see it for the smoke in front of your eyes,

Most jobs since 2002 

Highest stock markets ever

most people working ever

least people looking for work in 50 years

highest corp Profits in History of Canada

most new businesses opened in 30 years 

I really haven't seen the bad you are claiming :dunno:  which of the above isn't good IRV 

That carbon tax is killing us :lol: 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most jobs since 2002 

most people working ever

I really haven't seen the bad you are claiming :dunno:  which of the above isn't good IRV 

Sounds like you are talking about Trump

1 minute ago, 04nightfire said:

Sounds like you are talking about Trump

funny how the worlds numbers always add up to the same - Kind of tells you government do very little to create economy growths or declines 

but this is fact - the difference may be that Trump inherited better numbers than Trudeau did -

Trunp 4.9% unemployment while Trudeau 7.8% 

Canada has dropped over 2.5 points and USA 1 point

I think Canada has fared well the pass while even with low OIL prices

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most jobs since 2002 

most people working ever

Most people working ever....The job thing makes me laugh....are these real jobs or Tim Horton 15 buck per hour jobs........Next post will be a list of jobs from Fail.....